Chapter 36

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Suddenly coming back.. Are you okay? I thought you might.. you know.. go on a vacation or something.”

 

“Woohyun-ah, I’m just visiting you guys for today. Don’t worry too much. You want me to go away don’t you.. well.. I’ll be leaving then..” Sunggyu put on a gloomy face and walked away slowly as if feeling dejected.

 

“Yah hyung~ don’t sulk.. I’ll buy you dinner?”

 

Sunggyu immediately turned around with sparkles in his eyes. “Jinjja? Gomawo dongsaeng-ah~”

 

“Don’t tell the others! I don’t want to have a big hole in my wallet.”

 

“Anyway, I’m gonna meet up with ______. You wanna come?”

 

“Huh?.. ______?.. Uh.. no thanks hyung..” Woohyun awkwardly declined.

 

“O-kay then.. I’ll call you tonight. I won’t forget about your treat.” He grinned, reminding Woohyun.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Sunggyu oppa is so late!” you huffed, swinging your leg as you took a sip of your coke in the café.

 

Sunggyu came a few minutes later. “Sorry I’m late. I was talking to Woohyun.”

 

“…” You sipped your drink again and an awkward silence fell.

 

“Why are you so quiet?” Sunggyu frowned.

 

“Because.. you see..” you cupped the side of your with your hand and leaned across the table. Sunggyu leaned in and you started to whisper.

 

[After the long whispers]

 

“What!?” Sunggyu said in surprise ; a little too loud till the customers in the café were looking at him.

 

“Shhhhhh! You’re so noisy!” you squeaked.

 

“B-B-B-B-But W-Woohyun k-kissed you!?”

 

“Shhhh!” you covered his mouth, looking left and right. “Yes! I don’t know why he did that! It’s all so confusing and even Ricky did that! Uwaaaaaaghhhh” you blabbered on and on.

 

Sunggyu became speechless.

 

“You know you know you know.. L.Joe might kill me if he knows about it.. Maybe not. But he will really be pissed off! I can’t.. I.. Urgh! Kill me right now. I’m not loyal.” You cried out in frustration.

 

*So.. L.Joe must have known about it.. The way he looked at Woohyun in the room.. If he knows about Ricky.. I can’t imagine what he’ll do..* Sunggyu thought.

 

“Where’s L.Joe?”

 

“I feel bad if I see him..” you weren’t answering the question.

 

Sunggyu glanced at his watch. “Anyways ______, I guess you better find L.Joe a.s.a.p.”

 

“Huh? Why?” you asked in confusion.

 

“I got to go now.. I have a dinner date with Woohyun. Hope that you’ll stop L.Joe’s mood swings.”

 

“W-What?”

 

Sunggyu went off without answering you.

___________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter