Skipping Prom

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The gasped were heard, loud in the intercoms. Changjo and Chaejin widen their eyes as they figured out that you were listening to their conversation.   Woohyun kept mum but inside, he was pacing around in worry. How much have you listened or seen?   L was furrowing his eyebrows as he ‘read’ the novel.   Chunji.. well, Chunji panicked and ran away from the scene.   “______?” L whispered.   “______?!” Changjo and Chaejin kept on calling.   “______?” Chunji called in a worried tone.   Everything fell into deaf ears. Most of them thought the reason for you to gasp was because of the whole Ava Reverse thing or even the whole new game. However, Chunji was the only one who knew what that gasp meant and he felt terribly guilty for that.   “I’m searching for her.” Chunji and L stated at the same time. Both of them were rushing to find you everywhere.    Chihoon was in front of your door when L came barging into the room, ignoring the presence of the other guy. Top priority’s you for now.   The sound of the shower made him turn to the bathroom door. “______?” No reply was heard from you. “Are you in there?” He knocked a few times and tried to turn the door knob. “It’s locked.” He muttered in annoyance.   He held his ears to the door and heard a sobs between the water that was violently hitting the tiles of the bathroom. L tried to ram himself into the door to open it. He did it a few times but it was useless. He backed away for quite a distance and rammed into the door. The door was forced open and he had to regain his posture back because of the ache in his sides. He found you on the floor, wet.   “______?” He said for the umpteenth time that day, the most times he’d said your name on a single day.   He carefully went over to you and crouched down. L wasn’t sure what to do in a situation like that. The shower was turned off in the midst of your cries and you tried to control yourself from breaking even more when you noticed L and Chihoon there.    “You need to.. uh.. get yourself changed.” L’s cheeks showed a tint shade of pink. I’ll wait outside – door outside of your room.” He said before going out.   “Is she okay?” Chunji came, resting his hands on his knees.   “Yeah.. She’s going to be okay I think. I don’t know what shocked her.. Knowing that we’re spying on the others or…”   “It’s because of me.” Chunji whispered.

“You need to give me an explanation right now mister.” – Is what Woohyun’s glaring eyes told Chunji without him needing to say it.

  The rest of Ava Reverse was waiting for Chunji to say something. Chunji gulped hard. He’s going to get something from them.    “Well..” he started.   Chunji started with the whole ‘It’s not quite my fault because I’m tasked to spy on them’ and he went on, telling them about ‘troubles’ bickering about love and trust and the last part – he couldn’t really hear because they were whispering and suddenly, L.Joe turned Sohyun around harshly to the wall and kissed her. But only for a few seconds and maybe you saw the whole thing.   Woohyun gritted his teeth. “That bastard.”   “Say bye-bye to fathers’ day L.Joe.” Sungyeol smirked, knowing pretty well how Woohyun would make him pay for it.

You had to apply some concealer that you had prepared (in case of emergency), under your eyes.

  “Jiyong.” You smiled as you greeted him.   “What’s up?” he smiled and he instantly turned to a frown. “You don’t look so good. Is something wrong?”   You hmph-ed as a reply as you sat down on the couch. Jiyong made his way there with two cups of cocoa on his hands, passing you one before sitting down beside you.   “Girl problems?”   “You mean guy problems.” You rolled your eyes.   “Who?”   “Who else?” You sighed heavily. “Trust me when I say that I’d wanted to forget about him.”   “Want me to do something about it?”   “No.”   “I’d thought so.. I had wanted to expel Sohyun but you wouldn’t want me to meddle into your affairs.”   “That’s encouraging,” You said nonchalantly. “And that’s not the only problem. He’s the main problem.”   Jiyong sighed. He wasn’t grateful that it has come to this.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter