I don't understand..

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The park was suddenly so near. It took you only a few minutes to reach it. Maybe you ran too fast to notice it. You sat on the bench with the tree shielding you from the sun’s rays.

 

Woohyun finally found you fifteen minutes later. He had ran around the academy and found no traces of you. So he figured that it was you who slammed the door.

 

He slowly walked to you, breathing in and out heavily because of the lack of oxygen from the running. “This is so stupid. This is so stupid.” He heard you muttering.

 

Your legs were close to your chest, arms hugging them tightly as you buried your face in them. Your whole body was hiccupping. Woohyun felt his heart crack. The thing is, Woohyun didn’t really know how to console you, comfort you in a way to make you stop crying. The time when you cried, he awkwardly hugged you, patting your back, telling you not to cry.

 

“Hey.. Are you.. okay?”

 

“Go away.” You cried in crackly voice.

 

“You don’t have to be mean to me missy..” Woohyun kneeled in front of you. “Hey, I told you that I’m always here for you right?” he spoke in a soft and affectionate tone, holding your arms. He pulled away your hands from your legs and pulled you up from the bench.

 

Your head hung low, sobbing every second. Woohyun was holding onto your wrists, staring at you with sadness in his eyes. “What’s wrong _______? Tell me what’s wrong.”

 

“I-hic-I-hic.. L.joe-hic.. he-hic-”

 

Woohyun doesn’t want to know more about it. He embraced you into a hug and you buried your face into his chest, wrapping your arms tight around his waist, afraid to let him go.

 

After the silent comfort, much of pouring everything out onto his shirt and him, rubbing your back to make you feel better, you finally stopped sobbing with only a few hiccups popping up now and then.

 

“Feeling better?”

 

You gave him a small nod. Woohyun wanted to move but you stood your ground there, your legs soiled into the ground. You felt like being in that position would be the best solution, to hide from everything, for now.

 

“_______.. you don’t want to move?” he asked, concern took over him.

 

You shook your head.

 

“Are you sure you wanna stay like this? In this position?”

 

You nodded your head.

 

“You little kid. My legs are going to get all sore for standing all day. Are you sure about it?”

 

You nodded again.

 

*sigh* “Come on, I’ll give you a piggyback.. Let go of me for a while.”

 

You furiously shook your head.

 

Woohyun look at your head. He couldn’t even move his body to see your face. “Hey. How are we supposed to go back like this?”

 

You wrapped your arms around his neck as quickly as you let go of your arms from his waist. “Carry me-hic like this.” You muffled into his chest.

 

“Like a child?” Woohyun smirked.

 

You wrapped your legs around his waist, a bit higher. The only thing that hasn’t move was your face. You didn’t want to show him your soaked up face. It was embarrassing enough that he had seen you cry because of him.

 

Woohyun’s face turned bright red. He grinned as he walked back to the academy, carefully with his hands supporting your body. “You’re still a baby. What a cutie.” He chuckled.

 

“Shut up you flirt.” you muffled into his chest, hitting his back with one of your hand.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Woohyun put you down. “Get yourself cleaned up okay? Do you want dinner? I’ll bring it up for you.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter