Birthday Presents

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“_____.. Wake up..” Woohyun shook you lightly.

 

“Urgh.. What..?” you sleepily got up and rubbed your eyes.

 

“You fell asleep at the table dummy.” He lightly pushed your head.

 

“Hehehe.. I’m super tired today..” you smiled with your eyes closed.

 

Woohyun smirked. “Dummy. Have you opened my present yet?”

 

“H-Huh? Present..? Ehehehe.. I was felt super tired yesterday so I slept without opening everyone’s presents.”

 

Woohyun sighed. “So, what’s with the bracelet and necklace?”

 

“Oh.. The necklace Minhwan’s.. And the bracelet is L.Joe’s.. Pretty right?” you showed them off to him.

 

“Minhwan is still alive?” Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

 

“This was before he’s in heaven.”

 

“Ah..” he nodded in understanding.

 

“By the way, have you seen L.Joe?”

 

“L.Joe? He was here about fifteen minutes ago..”

 

“Where did he go?” you asked him, now fully awake.

 

Woohyun shrugged his shoulders. “Don’t know.”

 

“Ahh.. Okay. Bye oppa! I need to find him.” You waved at Woohyun before going out of the cafeteria.

 

You searched for L.Joe everywhere.. in the library, in the music room, in the class rooms, in the garden (well, you paid a little visit to Minhwan, talking about his gifts and stuff). You sighed heavily as you walked up to the dorm. *Wait..* You turned to the boys’ dorm and thought that it would be the last place L.Joe could be.

You hesitantly walked towards his door and slowly turned the door knob. You poked your head inside and saw L.Joe sitting on his bed, hugging his pillow tightly with his face buried into it.

 

“Oppa..” you tried to call him.

 

No answer.

 

You walked towards him and sat at the edge of the bed. “Oppa..” you tried to take away the pillow from him but he was holding onto the pillow tightly. “Oppa~ Talk to me~ Why are you being like this opppaaaa?” you whined like a child.

 

“I don’t want to talk to you.” L.Joe muffled through his pillow.

 

You frowned. “Whyyyyyy?”

 

“Just because..”

 

“Just because what? Huh huh huh? Tell me.. Pleaseee..”

 

L.Joe couldn’t keep himself from getting angry at you. Feeling frustrated, he threw his pillow at you in the face. Pleased by what he did, he smiled.

 

“Yah! Why did you do that!?” you frowned at him.

 

“Just relieving my anger..” he let out a small chuckle but then turned serious. “So, why were you sitting with Woohyun at the cafeter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter