Warning

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, when are you free? Can we go out?” Sohyun childishly whined.

 

“Are you kidding me? No one should know about us.”

 

“But. We’re just hanging out~” she tugged the hem of his sleeve continuously.

 

“Did my words fall on deaf ears?” he said, pissed. “Stop bugging me.” He shoved her hand off.

 

Sohyun gritted her teeth as she stared at the retreating back. *Just give me a chance! I did everything for you!*

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Woohyun paced back and forth in his room. He seemed to be in a stressful mode.

 

“Keep it down. I’m trying to sleep here!” Sungyeol yelled into his pillow.

 

“Jiyong offered something that I’ve always wanted. How am I supposed to decide? Should I go or stay here?”

 

Sungyeol sat up and rubbed his eyes. “You will seriously make a hole there.”

 

“Geez. You’re not listening to me!” Woohyun ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

“Just take your time to think. It’s still early. He didn’t say it’s urgent right?”

 

“Yah!” Woohyun threw his pillow directly into Sungyeol’s face. “You’re not helping!”

 

“And it’s your golden ticket. Grab it~”

 

“I don’t want to leave ______ here~ I need to see her everday to breathe!” Woohyun exclaimed.

 

Sungyeol gave him a death glare. He wasn’t sleepy anymore.

 

“Really? If you’re gone, I’ll take care of her.” He smirked.

 

“Tch. Are you kidding me? I’m gonna bring her with me if I’m going.”

 

“If she manages to be yours.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Sohyun’s POV 

 

My life is such a jinx. If it is, then so will be hers. Pfft. What’s so great about her that everyone’s drooling over her? She’s so ugly. I hate her.

 

I have to do something. I need to. She can’t have him. She can never have him.

 

*Oh there she is. She’s talking with that canine teeth guy and another guy who seems to be laughing like a hyena.* I rolled my eyes. I spotted L.Joe heading towards this direction. I ran up to him and hooked an arm around his, intentionally dragging him towards them.

 

“Oppa, what do you want to do after this?” I said out loud, grabbing her attention.

 

“Huh?” L.Joe blinked.

 

“Silly oppa. You’re so cute!” I pinched his cheek.

 

At the corner of my eyes, I saw her eyes fill with jealousy. *Oh, you’re not over him?* I fake a smile and asked if she wanted to join us for dinner.

 

“Must she?” The canine teeth guy hissed.

 

“Well.. I thought we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter