Almost

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say that time passes by with a blink of an eye. Yes. Summer went by just like that and you were glad that the horrible study camp will be officially over the next day.

 

“Choding oppa~ How are studies going along?” You questioned him.

 

Sungyeol pouted, letting out a loud sigh. “I don’t want to study anymore.”

 

“You only have a few more months. Persevere araso?” you patted his head.

 

“Sungyeol-ah! What are you doing here! You’re supposed to be in the afternoon class!” Seyong nagged while approaching the two of you. He turned into all-smiles when he saw you. “Annyeong ______-ah~”

 

“Annyeong Seyong.”

 

“Oppa.” He added for you.

 

“Haha.. Seyong oppa.. why are you not in class? Ditching the afternoon classes too?” you asked, not surprised at all.

 

“No. I’m not like this guy here. I’m bringing him back. The teacher forced me to.”

 

“Let me guess.” You tapped your chin as if guessing the answer but you knew too well that it was, “Jiyong.”

 

Seyong nodded sadly.

 

“______-ah~ I don’t wanna gooooo~” Sungyeol threw a fit. “My princess.. Tell the monster to give me a breakkk!~” he whined out loud.

 

“Tsk tsk..” Seyong shook his head. “Grow up man. You won’t have a girlfriend anytime soon.”

 

*Owned* L appeared from behind.

 

“Such a baby.” He shook his head.” Tell me why again that he’s labeled as my best friend? Seyong, you just burnt his feelings.” L cracked up and hi-fived Seyong.

 

“Myungsoo-ah! You can’t betray me and go to him! It’s not fair!”

 

“He needs a new bestie.” Seyong smirked, slinging an arm around L’s shoulders.

 

“Want me to tell Chaejin that you’re betraying him?” Sungyeol tried to threaten him.

 

Seyong and L walked off, ignoring Sungyeol. “Well.. at least I have ______ here!” Sungyeol shouted to the two disappearing figures.

 

You were laughing uncontrollably at the whole scene. Your tears were at its brim and you wiped them away before more comes out.

 

“______-ah.. Don’t laugh.” Sungyeol puffed his cheeks.

 

“I.. c-can’t..” *laughs*

 

Soon, after calmi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter