Supermarket

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Man.. this place is boring.” Ukwon pursed his lower lip and made a sad face.

 

“Because you’re banned from partying.” B-Bomb smirked at him.

 

“And it’s not that boring here..” Jaehyo added.

 

“Why? Because the girl you like is here?” Ukwon exclaimed.

 

Jaehyo eyed him. “Yes. So no touching’s allowed.”

 

“I’m not interested.. I have my Minhyukkie~” Ukwon hugged B-Bomb’s arm cutely.

 

“Eeewww. You’re grossing me out Ukwon. Please stay straight. You can’t be like this if you can’t club.” B-Bomb shoved Ukwon’s hand away and dusted his arm.

 

Jaehyo looked around the room. “Where’s PO?”

 

“PO? He’s playing with those maknaes.” Ukwon rolled his eyes. “I can’t believe he could click well with those people.”

 

“We’re not enemies. We’re allies.”

 

“Jaehyo, you’re saying that because she’s in their side. Anyway, she’s together with L.Joe. You didn’t think of snatching her away from him are you?” B-Bomb raised his eyebrow.

 

“I’m civilized. I don’t go for those old dirty tricks. She’ll come to me sooner or later.” Jaehyo scoffed.

 

“Oh please. Do you think she will? I bet I can get her before you do.” Ukwon slyly smiled as he thought of something.

 

“Empty out your dirty brain.” B-Bomb smacked Ukwon’s head.

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You finished eating and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

 

“______, can you do me a favor?” the chef asked.

 

“Uhh.. yes?”

 

“Can you buy me some groceries? I’ve run out of food and my legs are tired.”

 

“Ah.. Okay.”

 

“Thank you! Here is the list of items that you need and the money is in the envelope.” He handed them to you.

 

“Do you need it by tonight?”

 

“No.. I have enough to cook for tonight. Take your time. I’ll cook something special just for you once you come back.”

 

You beamed and nodded. “Araso! I’ll be going now.”

 

“Haha.. Take care and buy something for yourself if there’s money left.”

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You were checking the list while you were walking towards the supermarket. “Oof.” You fell on your after bouncing off from the object in front of you.

 

“Here.” The person held out his hand.

 

You took it and automatically rubbed you sore . After easin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter