Chapter 49

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally an update! Enjoy i guess x_x

“Yah pabo!” you smacked Jaehyo’s head harshly. “You shouldn’t be keeping secrets from me!” you angrily huffed.

 

“Ahh.. Mianhaeyo ______-ah~ I don’t need to say that because I’m already your friend since we’re young.”

 

“That was a few years after the incident..” you muttered.

 

“Yeah, a few years after that.”

 

“So, tell me. Who is the other kid beside you who took a picture with Minhwan oppa? He looked a bit familiar..”

 

“He’s..”

 

“Sohyun, you’re leaving this school after I’m done with a few things and settle some of your issues.”

 

“What!?” Her eyes widen.

 

“You heard me.” Jiyong firmy told her with no hint of sympathy in his voice.

 

“Why must I leave? I didn’t do anything wrong here!” She whined.

 

“Before you do, you should leave. I know what you’re plotting. Why did you erase L.Joe’s memories away? Why are you showing hatred towards ______? Why are you even here in the first place?”

 

“I can’t tell you. I just followed his orders.”

 

“Who’s he?”

 

“I can’t tell you that..”

 

“You sure? I will find out eventually.”

 

“Whatever. It’s not my problem but L.Joe is my boyfriend now. He’s the only one I have and I’m not gonna let him go.” Sohyun glared resentfully before heading back out. “I deserve at least L.Joe!”

 

It was night. L.Joe has been eating the pills obediently; thrice a day. That particular night, he had a weird dream. There was nothing but a voice lingering through his head.

 

“Are you stupid?” the voice echoed.

 

“What? He replied, clearly confused by the sudden attack of words.

 

The voice sighed and reluctantly spoke up again. “If you don’t want ______, I want to take her back. You’re so useless. How dumb was I to let her stay with you.”

 

“I’m not useless!” he protested.

 

“She’s important to you but you don’t remember her? I thought you loved her too much to let go of her.”

 

“Of course I do.” He absentmindedly confessed.

 

“See? You know how you feel about her. What are you doing trying to block your own memories of her? I can’t believe you.”

 

If he could, L.Joe would definitely give the voice a punch on his face right then because of the way the voice spoke. “What the hell are you saying?”

 

“There’s a lot of competition huh? I pity my baby princess, having to go through all this . If only I’m still alive. None of these would have happened.”

 

“Can you get out of my head? I’m trying to get a good sleep here.”

 

“Why did she even pick you?” there was dissatisfaction in the voice.

 

“WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING THAT!!??” L.Joe screamed out loud in his head.

 

“Lee ______, you owe me a date.” Woohyun gave you a stern look, following you like desperate person.

 

Chemistry period had just ended and the students were off to their next class. You visited your locker and put the chemistry book in and taking the next period’s materials out.

 

“What am I? A popular demand?” you closed your locker and faced the greasy, cheesy guy who was leaning on the locker beside yours. “Everyone wants to have a date with me. Please don’t tell me you’re totally gonna court me.” You ‘yelped’ in exasperation.

 

“Nothing’s wrong with courting you. Nobody gave a rule saying ‘Lee _____ is forbidden to be courted’ right?” He reasoned it out.

 

You puffed your cheeks. “Fine. Just teach me how to cook. It’s better than going on the same dates all the time.”

 

“My baby is always the cutest!” he pinched your cheeks until the air deflated from your mouth. “Araso.. I’ll let the chef know that we’re going to borrow his kitchen. Saturday?” he suggested.

 

You shrugged as he slung an arm around your shoulders, walking you to your next class. Gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter