Movie Date

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank goodness you passed everything with a B average for each of the subjects. Ricky has really met his doom. Jiyong had a long talk with him just as you thought so.

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You really did a cleanup for your wardrobe even if it took a few days to get it done because of your lazy . You put the old usable clothes and some of those who you didn’t want any more in a box to send it to charity. And threw your worn out ones and some other things. Now your wardrobe has nearly half of the space empty. You were really glad that you have enough space for your new clothes.

 

“Lena, do you want to go out?” You chirped.

 

“No mood. Summer study camp is in a few days.” Lena said in a frustrated tone.

 

Summer study camp has only a few junior students in it, which includes Lena and Ricky. The seniors are in the program too.

 

“Ah.. okay.. then I’ll go alone. Bye Lena.” You grabbed your handbag.

 

Walking alone on a Sunday night was really lonely. The streets were full of couple having fun.

 

“Boo.” Someone whispered behind your ear, making you jump up in fright.

 

“Relax, it’s just me.”

 

“Yah Jaehyo. Were you trying to give me a heart attack?”

 

Jaehyo stuck his tongue out a little. “Maybe? So what are you doing here all alone? Where’s your baby?”

 

“Can’t be with him till the finals.” You made a gloomy face.

 

He stuck his tongue out again, thinking of something to talk about. “Uh.. Wanna hang out with me? Watch a movie or something?”

 

“Umm. Sure. You’re paying right?”

 

“Do I look like a cheap person to you?” Jaehyo raised an eyebrow.

 

“Handsome people are always cheap.” You bluntly said.

 

“Geez.. I didn’t know I’m that handsome.”

 

“Don’t be too full of yourself. Come on, where are we going?”

 

“Movie theater. My treat since you called me handsome.” He winked at you.

 

“Then I should be complimenting you more to have more treats from you.”

 

“Yeah yeah.. So what movie do you want to watch?” Jaehyo stuck his tongue out.

 

You looked at the screen that was showing all the available movies. “I don’t want scary movies or killings.. Uhh.. romance.. No.. Ha! That one! That one!” you jumped up and down,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter