Chapter 9

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER NINE; SAVE ME

Author's P.O.V,

"Well he looks harmless" Wonho shrugged. You didn't know how long you had all spent hiding out on the roof but Officer Lee was well and truly gone when you came back down the stairs and into the top floor. Jooheon had taken the liberty to find the two new inmates in their cell to check them out and Wonho followed the younger man in curiosity. Jooheon snorted bringing his hands up to hold the bars on the cell door, the two inside were quiet they didn't move as Jooheon giggled at them and pointed at their misery.

"Don't go stirring them up Jooheon, they might have your head once they're let out of their cell" You nagged like a mother and Jooheon rolled his eyes ,not even turning to glance at you sticking your head out from the cell door.

"Are you kidding me? Look how small and cute they are!" He yelled making one of the inmates finally look up at him, the sight terrified Wonho and he knew he would be having nightmares that night.

"Ok, not so cute" Inmate 217 looked at Jooheon glaring darkly as Wonho gulped and Jooheon's eyes widened in awe.

"No way dude you must have got into a real punch up to get that!" Seungkwan didn't speak as Jooheon stared at the scar on his face. He blinked showing the full impact of the scar that ran from his forehead down to his right cheek bone. Wonho rushed away slipping back into the cell door as he walked with wide eyes straight to his bed where he collapsed with a flop.

"Peasant, are you ok?" You walked over watching him stare at the ceiling blankly.

"Princess, don't look him in the eyes you'll be having nightmares for the rest of your life" Wonho muttered and you glanced outside your cell curiously.

"Ok then?" You answered and Wonho stayed silent. You sighed, Jooheon was just like the child you didn't want to babysit.

"Jooheon, leave them alone, they most likely won’t like you standing there gawking at them like animals at a zoo" You walked over knowing Jooheon would ignore you. Jooheon kept a tight grip on the bars to their cell and you reached out grabbing his arm to pull him away.

"You're locked up here too?" You turned to the voice, looking in shock at the innocent face of the man coming closer to the door.

"I didn't know there was a female, how many more is there here?" He asked holding onto the bars as you stepped back and Jooheon continued to stare at Seungkwan.

"There is eight of us and eight of your friends, you didn't see them?" You asked and he shook his head.

"The only thing I saw on my way in was the floor" You nodded, right he was meant to be insane.

"I'm Woozi, you are?" You flinched when Woozi put his hand out and he retracted slightly at the sight.

"Oh um, Kim Yoora" You still made the effort to shake his hand and he relaxed when you didn't run away screaming bloody murder, you wouldn't have been the first if you did.

"That's Seungkwan, yeah I wouldn't stare for too long" Woozi flicked his head in the direction behind him. You looked at Seungkwan and he turned his eyes to you hearing Woozi talk of him, you bowed your head to him with your eyes flickering unsure of where to glance. Seungkwan stood finally and walked towards the cell door, Jooheon was wriggling in excitement but Seungkwan ignored him as he stood in front of you. He brought his hands up to the bars and you flinched bringing yours away as he looked down at you.

"Oh my god princess!" Wonho cried from the cell but you ignored him, seemingly too caught up in Seungkwan’s gaze it was too intimidating to look away from. Seungkwan stood staring at you darkly, you couldn't tell if he was glaring at you or just plain cold but either way you were ready to walk away.

"Ok Jooheon, I think we're done here" You grabbed Jooheon by the arm and forced him away this time when he was reluctant to move.

"Oh my god" You gasped when you finally walked away, no wonder they weren't getting the privilege of coming out of their cell yet. That guy gave you the creeps and you fell into the same daze as Wonho as you walked to a seat and sat down silently.

"I've never seen anything like it" You whispered and Wonho nodded sitting next to you just as dazed and shocked, you doubted the chance of sleep again as the image of Seungkwan's nasty scar stayed at the forefront of your mind.

"What are you two so shocked about?" Shownu sat down on the other side of the table and you both blinked, looking at him.

"Have you seen that kid’s eye? I'm amazed he still has an eyelid for the thing" Wonho wheezed and Shownu rolled his eyes.

"You two are a pair of weaklings" Hyungwon scoffed joining the three of you at the table and you shook your head looking at him with wide eyes.

"You won’t question our fear once you catch a glimpse of his face" Hyungwon rolled his eyes at you and you found yourself staring at him as he his lips and looked away from you.

Snap out of it Yoora! You're in prison this isn't the time to get the hots for someone.

"It was so cool hyung, you should go see!" Jooheon rushed over, tripping into his seat with excitement.

"Although they do seem nice, I'm not understanding why Commissioner Bang warned me about them yet"

"Maybe they're just up until they get out of their cell" Shownu shrugged leaning back in his seat.

------------

You were surprised that the other inmates were hardly giving their two friends attention, the one person to go and talk to the two was the person you were watching now. S.Coups sat in front of the cell of the two so-called crazy inmates, his tray sat in front of him and he picked at his food slipping it to the hands that slithered between the metal bars. The hungry inmates shared the small meal and you stood up feeling sorry for them.

"What are you doing Yoora?"

"Shhh!" You silenced Minhyuk and slid away with your tray in hand, it was a wonder how you and S.Coups managed to get away from the police on duty especially when Commissioner Bang was always watching your table. 

"What are you doing here?" You ignored S.Coups cold words and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter