Chapter 20

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWENTY; YOUNG

"It's simple, we follow one of the female coppers home and one or two of the male officer’s home, we'll steal their ID cards and leave. Once we get back Yoora can make us look like them with the makeup, we'll go in, find where they are and get them out to safety, and we've done it" Shownu explained for the millionth time, Kihyun rolled his eyes, sick of hearing the same directions over and over.

"What about our hair colours, shouldn't you have come up with plan before we started dying it?" Jooheon asked. He was sitting cross-legged on the floor with a white towel he had taken from a random room wrapped around his shoulders. You were sitting on a chair with him leaning on your legs as you put the brown hair dye into his hair, brushing it in and massaging it into his hair. Shownu stood behind you, shooting daggers at the no longer redhead man as Jooheon grinned with his eyes closed, enjoying the attention you were giving him.

"I'm sorry that I didn't think of a plan sooner to beat your excitement to get your hair dyed Jooheon, we'll get someone with the same hair colour as some of us, or use wigs, especially you Yoora"

"Why me?" You asked turning back to look at him.

"How do you feel about putting bleach in your hair?" He grinned innocently, shaking two boxes in his hand, the first one was bleach but he wouldn't let you see what the other one was.

"Oh my god" You were already little uncomfortable with changing the colour of your hair, especially with Shownu not telling you what colour he wanted it to be.

"Shownu oppa," You sighed begrudgingly.

"Fine, but if you this up it'll be the end of you"

"Great! I'll do your hair as soon as you're finished with some of the others" He continued to beam down at you and you sighed shaking your head as you poked Jooheon's. 

"Your's is done, go let it set in for a bit. Don't even think about touching it!" You scolded as you slipped a shower cap over Jooheon's hair.

"Sure, thanks Yoora!" Jooheon stood up, dropping the towel from his shoulders at your feet as he raced off.

"Is it my turn yet?" Minhyuk asked, he was excited to get his hair dyed as well.

"Yeah sure" You waved Minhyuk over, most of you resided in one of the bigger rooms of the hotel, Wonho was snoring one the bed in the main bedroom and you didn't know what the others were doing even though the bathroom door was wide open. Minhyuk came rushing in, hair dye in hand as you stood up, took the gloves off your hands and put them in the bin.

"What are you doing?" You asked picking up the towel and letting Minhyuk sit in the seat.

"This colour"

"Oh? We'll need to bleach your hair whiter then- and you have bleach" Minhyuk held up his own box of bleach and you sighed opening it.

"I can't believe you're trusting me to do this" You grumbled and Minhyuk put his legs up on the ledge the bath.

------------

You found yourself out in the main lobby of the building, sitting in front of Shownu who was calmly drying your hair with a towel. your hair was blond with slight orange tinges in it in places, the same as Wonho's was before you put the toner in. Your eyes were struggling to stay open with the relaxing feeling of Shownu drying your hair and the boys were actually a little peaceful for once.

"Jooheon don't go wasting the makeup, we need that" Shownu chided lightly trying not to disturb you, but your eyes blinked open and you found Kihyun glaring at Jooheon with bright rosy cheeks to match his fiery eyes.

 You giggled and Kihyun turned his glare to you, making you cover your mouth to ease your laughter. Hyungwon was concentrating on the mascara and Minhyuk was grinning at his reflection in a small hand held mirror, his lips were a dark red that grew into a frown when he found some of the red lipstick on his teeth.

"Stay here" Shownu tapped your shoulders before getting up and rushing away. You yawned as watched the boys play with the makeup, Changkyun came and sat in front of you and you blinked at him.

"Put this on me?" He asked and you looked down at the supplies he had brought you, he had the contouring set and all the basic tools a girl would need to put on her daily look. You nodded and I.M scooched closer to you as you took the makeup supplies out of his hands. Quietly I.M watched your concentration as you applied the different contouring tones to his face. Shownu came back with the toner in his hands and blinked at the two of you as he sat behind you again. He blinked as he took in Changkyun’s relaxed face as he closed his eyes and you let the brush feather over his skin.

Just like having children.

He shook his head and went to work with putting the toner in your hair. You blended everything on Changkyun's face and moved onto the next item, Jooheon was looking out the window at the life around the abandoned hotel and as Jooheon sat there with red lips, bright pink cheeks and blue eyelids, he realised how easy it was for people to ignore and disown something so close to them.

People walked past the hotel not even giving it a first glance let alone a second and he watched them, all indulging in the life of mobile devices and real freedom, the life of not constantly looking back to see if anyone recognised you or if the police were nearby.

This isn't real freedom. 

------------

You woke up the next morning on a foreign bed, momentarily you forgot where you were and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter