Chapter 17

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN; TROUBLE

"Yoora go inside and tell the others" Hyungwon demanded, standing up and blocking you from the view of the men in front of you. You nodded and stood up speeding your way to the door of the convenience store. When you were in the shop you raced over to Wonho who was the first person you saw.

"Wonho they're here" You rushed out and he blinked at you before his eyes widened angrily.

"Oh ok, stay with me. You can't go off on your own let's get the others" Wonho rushed out and grabbed your hand, dropping the bags of lollies he saw. Kihyun rushed up behind the two of you, scooping the lollies back up with an appalled look as he followed you both through the aisles.

"Hyung what happened?" Kihyun asked, the plastic of the lolly bags rattling as he shifted them around in his arms.

"The wankers are here" Wonho seethed, snatching Jooheon away from the chocolate filled shelves, Jooheon whined but straightened up as Wonho let go of his hoodie and he heard what the older male said.

"Where?" Jooheon growled, fist colliding with his palm to show he was ready for a fight, the crazed look in his eyes brightening at the thought of hurting his rivals.

"Shownu hyung please!" Minhyuk came chasing after his leader, not realising why he suddenly ignored him and stormed off.

"I heard the tossers are here" Shownu grunted, a weird sort of glare being put on Wonho as soon as the elder stopped in front of him.

"Hyungwon is out there with them" You rushed out, bouncing on the spot in your need to leave. Everyone rushed to the counter, stupidly dumping every item they held on the counter in front of the old man waiting to serve them. Surprisingly the man was quick in his movements and after being handed the right amount of money he shoved the three filled bags to the leader.

I.M stood gawking through the clear windowed door, nose pressed to the glass as Hyungwon effortlessly shoved away Hanbin who tried to grab his collar, he was out the door in seconds, hand deep in his pocket before pulling out the metal weapon to point at them all.

"Back off"

"Get them out of here and I won't call the police" The old man muttered turning away to his little TV.

"You mean he recognised us?" Minhyuk panicked and the old man waved his hand to rush you all out.

"I couldn't care less who you kids are, just get rid of iKON" He didn't notice any of you as his eyes moved to the window showing the view outside his shop. You all rushed forward, piling out the door to the convenience store, confident and angry faces bracing the men you stood next to as they met with their enemy.

"Now I see why he want's them gone" I.M stood still, gun raised to face the seven other men as he guarded Hyungwon with the weapon. You blinked, unfazed by the guns appearance, more bothered with the strong grip Wonho was enclosing on your hand.

"Get out of here s, you're just wasting your time" Shownu growled in annoyance, attention was brought to him and one of them snorted, a metal pipe swinging by his side as he smugly looked at Shownu.

"What are you gonna do Hyunwoo? Call the cops?" The male taunted, laughing cockily until he realised Changkyun was putting the gun right by his temple.

"Get lost" The young male seethed, the gun made a small click and Jun Hoe glared at I.M as he fell silent.

"Hey, we only came to see if you really did escape from the jungle. You're all over TV you know, I heard several places were put into lock down looking for you guys" Jinhwan snorted puling Jun Hoe away from I.M and his gun, the gun followed Jun Hoe until Hyungwon pulled I.M away quietly.

"If that's all you wanted you can get lost now" Wonho seethed, glaring darkly at the gang before them, they chuckled stepping away from you all.

"Say, you picked up an extra. Aren't you the pretty lady from last time?" Bobby grinned, stepping closer at the same time the rest of his friends stepped away. His hand reached out to touch your face and before you could slap it away Jooheon snatched it, grabbing the males wrist and bending his arm in an awkward direction.

"Ahh!" Bobby screamed as Jooheon cheered.

"Ten points to Gryffindor!"

"Lee Jooheon!" Wonho snapped ripping the insane male away from Bobby who stumbled back, angrily nursing his sore arm.

"You insane prick!" Bobby seethed and Kihyun blinked in annoyance, his hand shuffled, fiddling in his pocket before it came out in front of him and a click sounded as the sharp metal object came out of its hiding place.

"Bugger off" Kihyun sneered, pocket knife swaying in his hand as it pointed to the men in front of him. Kihyun stepped forward, a dark look in his eyes as he chased the once brave members of iKON away with one simple pocket knife and the threat of I.M waving the gun around behind him with wide taunting eyes.

"So, what movie should we watch when we get home?" Minhyuk asked and you blinked at him with wide eyes.

“Oh my god” You breathed out.

“Haven’t heard of that one” Minhyuk scrunched his face up as he put an arm over your shoulder.

------------

"The lights are fixed?" You asked coming into the room to find Wonho uselessly bickering with Shownu loudly, arms flailing around in annoyance.

"Why do I have to be the one to go get it?" Wonho complained, still laying lazily on the bed as Shownu glared at him in annoyance.

"Because I'm the one putting the light in and I can't reach it from the bed you useless prick just go get a chair" Shownu snapped and you blinked giving Wonho an irritated look of your own before you gave out a heavy sigh.

"I'll go get a chair" You grumbled.

"Thanks, Yoora!" Shownu yelled after you as you stomped back down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"What are you doing shorty?"

"Getting a chair so Shownu oppa can fix the light in his room" You answered, picking up the said item before you waddled back out of the kitchen with it.

"I see" Kihyun muttered, taking the cooked bowl of popcorn out to the lounge where the others were waiting and becoming impatient.

"Where's my ice cream?" Minhyuk whined just as Jooheon raised his spoon, scooping it in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter