Chapter 23

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE; NO MERCY

The way your eyes snapped open and your body shot forward until you were sitting would make the seven men sharing the cell with you think you were having another sudden loss of your surroundings, the same way the prison would flicker before your eyes and your surroundings would momentarily become foreign. But that wasn't the case this time, you just forgot how uncomfortable the prison's bedding was.

"" Was the very first word to slip your lips and Shownu glared at you as he gave your leg hanging over the edge of the bed a slap.

"Yoora, watch your mouth" He gave you a scolding and you rubbed at the crick in your neck.

"I forgot how hard these beds are" You groaned and found yourself sliding out of the bed and onto your feet. Hyungwon followed after you and you looked up as a loud ringing filled the floor. You had also forgot about that annoying bell that signalled every prisoner to get out of bed.

"I can't feel my tailbone" Hyungwon moaned in pain as he held onto you and you tried to remain standing with the extra weight being put on your shoulders. The familiar irritation rose as the sound of keys jingling in one hand the Officer Moon's baton whacking against the cell doors had angry eyes pointing his way.

"Our old friends can get the first shower today. Make it quick, everyone else needs to wash as well" The officer commanded with the key getting jabbed into its rightful place a click sounded through the area and the door slid open with Minhyuk being the first to rush out. One by one you all left the cell with your sack of toiletries over your shoulder as your feet dragged you to the showers.

It was no big deal for you anymore, you would take your clothes off, wash your body and then get dressed again. But God was against your wishes to make this a simple task and eight heads flicked back in panic as a stampede came rushing towards the shower.

"Twenty minutes is all you've good!" Officer Lee could be heard shouting as several more inmates took the remaining showers.

"Hey, you prick there's a female in here!" Hyungwon found himself covering you instantly from the others wondering eyes and you shrunk against the wall and the shield he provided.

"It's probably best you put this back on" Hyungwon held out the undergarments you had just taken off and you rushed back into them as the cold water poured down on you.

"What are you doing Hyungwon?" You asked. You were still in the very corner of the showers with Hyungwon reaching over you to grab his body wash and lather it onto his hands.

"Someone needs to stop them from looking at you, and I also have to shower too" You were appalled by the situation you were in. Somehow you found yourself in a rundown shared bathroom surrounded by half, if not fully, men and you only had Hyungwon here to protect you and pull you through the situation.

"This is extremely awkward" You grumbled.

"Trust me, you're not the only one thinking that honey" Jooheon stood under the showerhead next to you and you looked at him helping Hyungwon hide your body.

"Thank you guys"

------------

"I didn't expect to be seeing you back here anytime soon" You turned to the sound of the soft voice, your eyes widened and you immediately sat up properly.

"You're locked up here too?" You turned to the voice, looking in shock at the innocent face of the man coming closer to the door.

"I didn't know there was a female, how many more is there here?" He asked holding onto the bars as you stepped back and Jooheon continued to stare at Seungkwan.

"There is eight of us and eight of your friends, you didn't see them?" You asked and he shook his head.

"The only thing I saw on my way in was the floor" You nodded, right he was meant to be insane.

"I'm Woozi, you are?" You flinched when Woozi put his hand out and he retracted slightly at the sight.

"Oh um, Kim Yoora"  You still made the effort to shake his hand and he relaxed when you didn't run away screaming bloody murder, you wouldn't have been the first if you did.

"That's Seungkwan, yeah I wouldn't stare for too long" Woozi flicked his head in the direction behind him. You looked at Seungkwan and he turned his eyes to you hearing Woozi talk of him, you bowed your head to him with your eyes flickering unsure of where to glance. Seungkwan stood finally and walked towards the cell door, Jooheon was wriggling in excitement but Seungkwan ignored him as he stood in front of you. He brought his hands up to the bars and you flinched bringing yours away as he looked down at you.

"Seungkwan, they let you out the of cell now?" You asked in bewilderment, there crouching in front of you was the very man that had everyone shivering because of one scar on his face.

"Yeah, they figured I wasn't as bad as the other guys" He shrugged and he moved so he was sitting down in front of you. It was one of the hottest days you had seen in a long time, and with no air conditioning on the top floor the only thing you could think of was laying on the tiled floor, thankfully it was cold. Seungkwan looked around him, the two of you weren't the only ones suffering from the heat, everyone was.

"What made you come back here?" He asked and you looked at the others talking to the very reason you stepped foot back in the building.

"NO. MERCY are our friends, we had to try and break them out of here" You answered and Seungkwan stared at you as a sigh escaped you at the memory.

"You ran through the whole prison not knowing whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter