Chapter 15

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER FIFTEEN; SMOOTH CRIMINALS? MAYBE NOT.

"How much further is it hyung?" Hyungwon sighed, tugging the straps of his bag in an attempt to lighten the weight on his shoulders.

"We're almost there" Shownu answered, peeking around the corner they all stood at.

"Stop. Dammit"

"What is it hyung?" I.M nosed around Shownu's shoulder and the older male shoved him away with a growl.

"Police are surrounding the area. We can't be seen by them" Shownu ordered, making everyone stumble back as he turned around.

"What do we do?" #Gun asked, eyes wide as the panicked feeling of being caught he hadn't felt in a long time returned. Shownu forced everyone back into a dark corner of the alley, not satisfied until most of you were surrounding a bin that hadn't been emptied in God knows how long.

"Found anything yet Moon?" Commissioner Bang's familiar voice reached everyone’s ears and Yoonho growled as he walked past the wire fence at the other end of the alley.

"Settle down Yoonho" Kwangji sneered, holding the younger male down, Yoo Su glared at the ground in front of him as everyone wriggled around.

"This bin ing stinks"

"Shut up kid" Wonho seethed as Officer Lee walked up to the wire fence.

"I deserve a long vacation for all this work" Officer Lee sighed to himself and bobbed on his heels as his zipper came down.

"Cover her eyes!" Shownu seethed hoping the person closest to you would listen. Kihyun who was squished between the brick wall and you put his hands in front of him, curving around your face to cover your eyes.

"Nasty, does he not think of the people walking past this alley and how they would feel if they saw what he was doing?" You whispered to yourself as you leant against Kihyun’s numbing legs and Hyungwon snorted.

"Isn't illegal to pee in public like that?" Seokwon asked and Kwangji shrugged in response as the taller male looked at him.

"Is he done?" You asked, and not long later Officer Lee zipped his pants back up and walked away. Kihyun uncovered your eyes and you sighed, your own legs going numb as Minhyuk pressed his back on them.

"Can we move yet?" Jooheon whispered rather loudly.

"Not yet" Shownu sneered as Jooheon scrunched his face up in a complaint of his sore arm that was somehow now being pressed into the wall by Minkyun who had I.M leaning on him heavily.

"Youngjae, give me an update" Yongguk demanded as he walked around, hoping someone, at least, found the smallest hint.

"I wish there was one to give you Commissioner, but it seems none of them have crossed here yet" Youngjae replied, standing up from his position on his knees.

"Jung what about you?" Yongguk asked his last man on the scene and Daehyun shook his head, stumbling away from crumbles of brick dropping towards him.

"I can only add to the fact that breakfast hasn't been agreeing with me too well, Captain" Daehyun grabbed his stomach and Yongguk grimaced a little.

"Well I guess all we can do is roll out, we'll come back later to see for any updates"

"Permission to find a toilet, sir?" Daehyun asked as he walked towards his vehicle with Moon Jongup joining him.

"Go find a toilet and some lunch Officer Jung" Yongguk nodded and Daehyun saluted the higher ranked man before climbing into his car and driving off to take care of his troubled stomach with Jongup, who wanted to go grab some lunch with the older officer.

"Are they all gone?" Kwangji asked, unable to see anything from where he was crouching down.

"Give it five more minutes" Shownu answered and the alley fell silent. Officer Lee walked past again, food in hand as he waltzed in arrogance to his vehicle.

"Go get yourself a meal Commissioner" The old man snarled as Yongguk waited for every officer to leave the sight.

"Already planned to do that Officer" Yongguk replied, using his tone to remind the older man who had the authority here, not long later it fell silent and the hum of a vehicle departing the area was all the criminals were left with.

"How about now?" Jooheon wheezed, ready to scream from the pain his arm was feeling.

"Let's go, move slowly and don't let anyone see us"

"We're climbing over?" You sighed as one by one the boys of Kwangji's gang dropped themselves on the other side of the high wire fence.

"You can do it just don't land in that" Shownu awkwardly nodded at the business Officer Lee left behind, unhygienically coating a weed by the fence.

"Great, I'll keep that in mind" You muttered, a sour smile on your face as you tried not to look at it.

"Want some help Yoora?" Kihyun muttered Minhyuk landed on the other side of the fence and you smiled at Kihyun.

"That would be great, thanks, Kihyun" He nodded and put his hands out for you to step on.

"Grab on" He said as you reach for the metal poll that the wire was wrapped around, holding the whole thing up, when your hands latched onto it, he pushed you up, letting you swing your legs over the metal bar before you grabbed at the wall next to you to keep balanced.

"Holy crap" You gasped, wobbling slightly as the fence shook under you.

"Hyung, are you hearing that?" Minhyuk asked, looking around from the other side in alert as Shownu followed his actions, sirens.

"Get Yoora down, we need to make a run for it" Kihyun rushed up the wire fence that was rather wide and swung his legs over the pole, sitting on it next to you as he quickly wrapped his arms around you.

"Yoo Kihyun!" You screeched as you were both pushed by Jooheon who came barrelling over the fence after you as I.M took off with Shownu and Wonho. Hyungwon made quick work of climbing the other end of the fence to get over and followed after you.

It was a wide alley, and the area was dark, metal pipes and poles sticking out and bending in every direction as Kihyun took your hand and ran after landing safely with you. The fence seemed to last forever and you didn't know where but the brick wall was replaced with the tall wired fence somewhere along the line. You all ran next to the fence, panting as the cars pulled up to a stop and sirens rung through the area.

"Put your hands up!" Officer Lee screamed as the cars returned out of nowhere, Minhyuk being one of the runners in the back put his hands over his head and his feet moved faster as a sudden gunshot went off.

"This isn't good" Shownu growled, somehow he dragged I.M and the height phobia male Wonho up with him on the rails that barely hung onto the building they were screwed to. Wonho was shaking as Shownu pulled and pushed him around, only getting higher in their rush to escape.

"Ahh!" Jooheon screeched. It was a wonder how the dog managed to jump over such a high fence and back Jooheon up to the brick wall with shaking hands and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter