Chapter 5

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER FIVE; EXCUSE ME.

Author's P.O.V,

"Ok, can you like, back away now?" You begged not liking the way you were being trapped by seven grown men and a door to a small room of cleaning products. They all backed up and Hyungwon sniggered at you as you straightened out your clothes and gave out an awkward cough.

"Hyung, what if they just brought us the food to butter us up? Get us all soft and so that when they bring in the new gang we won’t start anything?" Jooheon pondered making the group go quiet for a moment, stunned.

"Or maybe they are trying to be nice to us so we don't go off our heads when they drag the new freaks in" Minhyuk agreed with Jooheon and Shownu sighed sitting on the gym equipment as you quickly moved away from them, once again making Hyungwon snigger at you. You walked over to the ledge of the building, sitting down as you peeked over the edge spying on all the convicts outside.

"That's practically what Jooheon just said Minhyuk" Wonho sighed and Minhyuk rolled his eyes.

"But Jooheon was talking about the new criminals being brought in. How much longer are they gonna wait until they bring them in? It's a given either way that we won’t like them being here, we're a gang, we get territorial and they know that. What if it's not the convicts they want us to go easy on but them? Right Jooheon?" Jooheon nodded and the members were surprised that the two actually had a brain to put thought into this making them all sit in silence.

"Yo Kim Yoora!" You blinked looking around until you spotted Hyori and Gain waving at you from their usual place in the yard. You chuckled sending a big wave back until they went back to mingling with the other girls.

"Ya! Watch it you numb skull!" You shouted and everyone laughed as Hyungwon pulled you away from the edge after giving you a heart attack.

"What do you think Yoora? Are they just trying to make it easier to slip the new convicts in?" Shownu asked and you shrugged.

"Commissioner Bang did say if we behaved properly he would bring in the music we wanted, but he's a nice guy I don't think he would use us in any way would he?" You questioned, Commissioner Bang had been nothing but good to you from the day you stepped foot into this building.

"I wouldn't call it using, more of a softening us up so there's no hard feelings towards them or the newbies coming in" You nodded shrugging off the arm Minhyuk put around you but he placed it back, hugging you extra tight like nothing had even happened. Why do they all think you wanna get cosy with them?

"You guys asked Commissioner Bang for music? No fair man!" Wonho complained and Shownu scoffed.

"No way Yoora was talking to Commissionor Bang and I happened to overhear them and agree with her, this place is boring without some background noise" Shownu complained and Jooheon stood up.

"I can sing for you if you want!"

"No thanks Jooheon" Kihyun muttered and everyone stood up heading for the door.

"Hey, what's wrong with my singing? You should all feel blessed to hear such a voice!"

------------

Kim Yoora,

"Yoora where are you?~" I flicked my head back as Shownu sang out for me happily, something he didn't do very often.

"In here" My voice echoed off the broken tiled walls of the showers and Shownu walked in while I turned the tap off and dried my hands, none of them cared for privacy and that made it hard on a female like me.

"Look what Commissioner Bang slipped in" He wiggled his hands around and did a little happy dance while I gasped at the IPod in his hand.

"Oh my god no way! He really did it?" I jumped for joy and rushed over slapping his shoulder excitedly.

"Yep! Look he put heaps of good songs on it! We'll be here four hours without being bored" Shownu grinned unlocking the IPod to show me all the songs stored in it.

"He is amazing" I tip toed looking over his shoulder at the long list of songs and Shownu chuckled.

"Hey, what's going on in there you kids?!" Minhyuk screamed and we walked out as Shownu flashed the new device in front of them all.

"Look what we got~" Everyone cheered, happy to have some noise in the place that could block out Jooheon and Minhyuk's constant screaming for us. I smiled and moved silently to go sit back down in front of my book again, I picked up my pencil as they all huddled around the IPod and soon music filled the top floor making them all run around like headless chickens again.

"Why aren't you dancing Princess?" I cringed as Wonho slid into the seat next to me. I would never admit it actually looked good, though, that would just boost his ego.

"I don't dance" I muttered looking down.

"Nonsense! If Jooheon can do it you can do it! That kid has two left feet" Wonho pulled me out of my seat and I whined not wanting to take part in this.

"Haengbokhaja! Haengbokhaja! Apeuji malgo geurae geurae!" Jooheon sang and I groaned watching him swing himself around.

"Oh come it's not that bad!" Wonho laughed wrapping an arm around my waist and I let him for once, in order to not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter