Chapter 21

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE; SPY

"What about these ones?"

"Jooheon, it has been months since I've eaten chips I'll take literally anything, I'm sure the others won't mind either" You answered and he shoved three more packets of chips into the basket.

"I think we've got enough, let's get out of here" He demanded and you nodded as he also helped you carry the weighty basket in your hand as you both walked to the checkout. The cashier looked at the two of you blankly for a moment and Jooheon ended up clearing his throat, making him blink before scanning the first item. Finally, the two of you got out of the supermarket and waited with tense bodies for Shownu and Hyungwon to come out.

"We'll give them ten more minutes and if they don't come out it'll be safer for us to get back to the hotel"

"What if it's because they got caught?" You whispered in shock from his sudden decision.

"Then it's better if we get back before they cuff us to and we can bail them out when we bail NO. MERCY out" Jooheon commanded and you nodded letting out a small sigh as you held onto his arm, praying Shownu and Hyungwon would come out. The minutes passed by and Jooheon let out a sigh, turning to walk away as you followed sadly.

"What makes you think you could leave without us?" Shownu's voice had you both jolting and you happily dropped your shopping bags to rush over and jump into his arms.

"I thought you were going back to prison" You gasped when your legs were wrapped around his shocked figure.

"We wouldn't be leaving you behind like that, I promise" Shownu sighed as his arms struggled to hold you and the bags, Jooheon began picking up the ones you dropped.

"Good" You let Shownu go and your feet landed on the cement again as you rushed over to take your bags back.

"Come on kid, it's getting dark out we should go quickly" Hyungwon latched onto your hand holding the bags and you nodded, still trying to swipe some off Jooheon.

"Yoora, let me show you how strong I am!" Jooheon argued and you sighed in defeat. The walk back was rushed, you constantly pulled at the hat on your head and hoped your bright hair colour wasn't drawing any attention that could lead to you being recognised. When you finally got to the hotel the door swung shut and Shownu locked it as you were dragged by Kihyun to the kitchen.

"You just don't stop do you?" No wonder you never saw Kihyun in many group activities, he was always off fixing or making something. You gawked around the kitchen at the operating fridges and freezers.

"Just help put the things away" Kihyun snapped you out of your daze and you rushed over to help put the groceries away.

------------

"We need to make this plan" Shownu grabbed everyone's attention the next day and you halted from putting the sandwich in your mouth as everyone stared at their leader with slow blinks.

"We need to get NO. MERCY out of prison" Shownu explained for you all and you all nodded as you looked at each other with understanding.

"Who are we going to use to get in?" Wonho asked, remembering the previous discussions on how they would free their friends from prison. Hyungwon rolled on the floor and you looked down as he hit your feet. Silently he moved away without saying anything and you blinked at his laziness.

"How are we gonna do this?" Kihyun's question had you looking back up at the others and Shownu messed his hair up as he discussed his previous plans.

"We're going to spy on the prison and once we find someone we deem fit we'll follow them until we can get their ID to get into the cells and weapons" Shownu explained and Jooheon pointed at you.

"What about her? You dyed her hair silver!" He proclaimed and Shownu blinked at you as you gave him a look signalling you agreed with Jooheon.

"We'll use something to cover her hair. But for now, we'll figure out when we'll go and watch the prison" Shownu demanded everyone's attention and they all leant in close as you scooched forward in your seat to listen.

"So we still have that map Yoora drew of the prison for us, we'll use that" Shownu pulled out the drawing and sat it on the table, it had creases in it and you could tell the paper had gone through some rough times since it was drawn. 

"We'll wait around out here and here, we'll divide ourselves into two groups at both areas. Hoseok will control one group and I'll take the other and we'll watch what happens for a few hours without trying to let them notice us" Shownu pointed to two doors where an officer would enter and exit the prison you nodded and Minhyuk raised his hand.

"Who is going with you and who will go with Wonho hyung? Because I don't want to go with him" Minhyuk exclaimed and Wonho's eyes became wide as he gasped at Minhyuk with astonishment.

"Ya! It's not that bad being with me!" Wonho argued and Minhyuk shook his head with his eyes going wide as well.

"Trust me it is" Minhyuk muttered and Kihyun pushed Wonho back into his seat with a blank face.

"I'll go with Wonho" You put your hand up and everyone blinked at you.

"She's brave" Minhyuk muttered and Wonho turned away from grinning at you to glare at him.

"I'll go with Wonho hyung to" Kihyun put his hand up and Shownu blinked at him.

"What? Someone's got to protect her from his erted mind" Kihyun shrugged and you smiled softly making Hyungwon scoff from where he was laying on the floor.

"Anyone else?" Shownu asked as he looked around the group and Wonho started to glare at the unwilling members.

"I'll go" I.M finally surrendered and you grinned, leaning on the male closest to your age as he sighed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter