Chapter 10

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TEN; STAY WITH ME.

Author's P.O.V,

It was your third month in the big building called the prison, the rest of S.Coup's gang had managed to get cuffed up and dragged all the way to the top floor. There was thirteen of them in total who had to make the long trip up all the stairs like you did not so long ago and you wouldn't say it out loud but they scared you, only a little bit, though.

"Yo shorty!"

"Jooheon" You grunted annoyed at his little nickname for you, though he only took it as you acknowledging him.

"Come out here!" He yelled from the open door and you sighed standing up with your book and pencil in hand. Jooheon grinned and grabbed you by the wrist to pull you up the stairs and you let out a little scream as you nearly tripped over the steps.

"You found her?" Shownu asked as Jooheon swung the door to the roof open with a slam.

"She wasn't that hard to find" Jooheon shrugged pulling you over to sit with the rest of them. Hyungwon snuck closer as you sat on the ground and you didn't notice him sit next to you as Wonho grinned at you with open arms, ready to announce something big.

"We've come up with a master plan!" Wonho cheered and you looked at him blankly.

"I swear Wonho if this is like your idea to put the rotten tomatoes in the others cell again I will kill someone"

"Oh big talk from the little girl"

"You're not much taller than me Kihyun" 

"That's not it princess! We've put a plan together for the past few hours and we came to a decision" Wonho interrupted the argument that was starting, you look at him waiting for him to tell you their new plan.

"We're gonna break out of here"

"Excuse me?"

"We're gonna break out of prison" Minhyuk grinned and your eyes widened.

"What's the point? I've got a hearing in three months and all you lot have to do is agree to a hearing of your own instead of being so stubborn and then we'll all get out the right way and can continue our lives outside of prison however we want to!" You urged and Shownu leant back on the cement ledge to the roof.

"I knew she wouldn't agree" He sighed and Kihyun rolled his eyes.

"We shouldn't have told her and just took off without the kid" Wonho slapped Kihyun making the smaller male roll onto his side, glaring at Wonho as he sat up holding his cheek.

"Think about it princess, that's all three months away. Three months of being watched like a hawk and three months of being surrounded by those other freaks, come with us and then we won’t have to go our separate ways. We can stick together like we planned to when we all got out" Wonho reasoned and you stared at him blankly.

"And risk the rest of our lives by escaping when we could all just wait and leave the real way? A way where we wouldn't have the law on our tails everywhere we go?" You argued and Hyungwon growled next to you.

"You're innocent you've got nothing to worry about, your is covered by Commissioner Bang. It's us who will have the law on our tails not you" He snapped and you turned to glare at him.

"Yeah well he's the only one who knows I'm innocent! Everyone else thinks I'm just like you and if I break out of here it will only get worse" You snapped back and stood up to walk away.

"Yoora-"

"Get ed Hyungwon, you clearly don't like how self-absorbed I am being so I'll be sure to stay away from you" You muttered slamming the door and marching down the stairs, the other inmates stared as you opened the second door and slammed it closed before you marched over to your cell angrily.

"Good going dickhead you really know how to win a girl over" Minhyuk glared standing up as well, Hyungwon rolled his eyes and leant back on his hands as Minhyuk chased after you.

------------

"Yoora" Minhyuk came into the cell cautiously and peeked at you on your bed.

"What?" You grunted, you didn't turn to face him as he sat down on your bed and put his hand on your side to get your attention.

"I know this doesn't seem right to you and Hyungwon's an , but this is the only chance we got" Minhyuk sighed looking at you and you opened your eyes to look at him.

"I'm fine with staying here until my parents come"

"But we're not" Minhyuk retorted.

"And why not?" You asked making Minhyuk look down at the floor as he moved his foot around as if he were kicking a stone that didn't exist.

"We aren't as good of people as you think Yoora. We've killed, robbed and committed serious crimes that could keep us in here for life, you're just an innocent school kid, you don't deserve this, we've put you through a hell that you can't get out of. Even when you are found innocent in your hearing, you'll still have your time spent in prison on your shoulders and record for the rest of your life" Minhyuk lectured and you stared at him silently listening.

"Why won’t you do a hearing? Maybe you won’t be in here for life if you do some good behaviour and all that jazz" You shrugged and Minhyuk sighed looking down.

"Because this is our fourth time in prison and the police don't even know some of the crimes we have committed, if we do a hearing we'll be sentenced to life and none of us want that to happen. We all want freedom the same as you do, but they aren't too persistent on letting us go this time around Yoora"

"So you're gonna break out of prison? The top floor of a prison that is heavily guarded not to mention impossible to exit the very first door with eight locks keeping it shut?" Minhyuk nodded and you sighed rolling back over to face away from him.

"Yoora please, we don't want to leave you behind"

"Then you all go and escape and I'll meet you someday after I'm let out, I won’t hand you all in and we can meet up whenever you want" You answered and Minhyuk shushed you as some of the other inmates walked behind I.M who slid into the cell and walked towards you.

"Please come with us Yoora, you can't get left b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter