Chapter 7

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER SEVEN; ONE OF US NOW, ONE OF A KIND.

Author's P.O.V,

"Where are those fools?  Get out here you morons!" Could they not just silently put the other prisoners in their cell? Why did we have to meet them now? You all sighed standing up, so making a quick retreat to your cell wasn't going to work today. Everyone flooded out of Kihyun’s makeshift door, you were all positive that the other prisoners would have no way of breaking into your cell now when Kihyun placed a lock on it that could only open from inside the cell.

"There you are, these are the new inmates treat them well and I don't want to see any trouble being made by any of you got it?" You all nodded as Commissioner Bang moved three of the men to a cell, Officer Moon took three more men and you all watched as Officer Lee stood with the last two in front of you all.

What was the point of watching this?

"Hello!" One of them grinned leaning as if to get closer to you all from the metres separating you from him. You cringed as he let out a psychotic laugh stomping his foot from how funny he found himself, the guy next to him nudged him but he only continued to laugh as Commissioner Bang walked back with a black strap in his hands. Wonho watched eyes squinting from the memory of the black material being wrapped around his arms so tight he thought his blood flow had stopped and his arms went numb at the thought of that happening.

The other guy winked and you cringed more, stepping closer to Shownu who didn't hesitate to step in front of you as Jooheon moved to stand next to you.

"There is no way that this guy can come in here being crazier than I am" He grunted as you all followed the prisoner with your eyes. He screamed using his legs to stop Commissioner Bang from shoving him into the cell after his friend. Officer Moon glared swatting the prisoner’s feet off of the cell doors with his baton and Officer Lee smacked another on the head with his baton as he tried to duck under his friend’s legs and escape.

"Holy crap" You jumped back and I.M grabbed you by the shoulders when you almost crashed into him, the fright of an unknown inmate running your way was enough to shock you into running for the hills or possibly the door to the roof to get away.

"Relax kid, it'll only make it worse for you if they know you're scared of them" Hyungwon muttered grabbing you by the elbow as you tried to make an escape from the prisoner that Officer Lee failed to hold back from escaping the cell. You squirmed and Hyungwon kept you in place by holding your arms down by your sides as Officer Moon chased the escaping prisoner to the front doors of the floor and tackled him to the ground. A second pair of cuffs were put on the prisoners wrists and Officer Moon latched another pair to his ankles before he yanked the prisoner to his feet using the chain on the cuffs, something you yourself knew was painful.

"Carry on with your day" Officer Moon ordered as he shoved the inmate and he stumbled having to take tiny steps to move with the short chain trapping his ankles.

------------

"Yoora, come in here!" You flinched from your spot in the far corner, Kihyun poked his head out of the cell as he shouted for you to come over to them and you stood up as the new prisoners watched you all with sharp eyes.

"Hurry up princess!" Wonho called shoving Kihyun down so he could poke his head out, you flinched once again, clutching your book and pencil close to you as the seven of them poked their head out the door one by one. Jooheon waved his arm around to make you move quicker and you practically sprinted to get away from the animalistic eyes watching your every move.

"What?" You asked when you got to the door and Kihyun rolled his eyes tugging you in.

"Hey Yoora, how old are you kid?"

"Seventeen" Monsta X looked at each other silently as you watched them.

"Isn't that too young?"

"Well I was ten when I first joined a gang"

"What? Destroying other kids sand castles and making your crush cry, Minhyuk?"

"I was seven when Shownu's dad brought me into the gang"

"I don't even remember joining this gang" I.M blunted with a straight face as Shownu rolled his eyes.

"That's because my dad found you in a box on the street when you were a baby, twit"

"Hey, I was only twelve so seventeen isn't that bad right? She's old enough to make her own decisions" They weren't thinking what you think they were thinking were they?

"Look, it's whatever. Put this on Yoora!" Jooheon handed you the black shirt and you stared at it blankly.

"What's this?" You asked dumbly and Hyungwon rolled his eyes.

"It's my shirt, now hurry up and wear it before I wrap it around your neck"

"What the hell?!" You gasped as Shownu slapped Hyungwon in the back of the head.

"And there is no way I am putting this on with you all watching me"

"Oh please I walked in on you wearing a pair of shorts and underwear yesterday and it didn't even faze you"

"Actually, she is the only female I've seen in almost two months, I wouldn't mind having a crack" You cringed backing away as Wonho smirked his lips only to bite his tongue when Shownu slapped him upside the head.

"Ok so Wonho won’t look, now get changed. It's probably best you move away from the door first" Minhyuk grabbed you by the elbow, tugging you away from the door and the noticeable eyes trying to watch what was happening from the canteen.

"Put it on" I.M snatched the black shirt out of your hands and you quickly slid your white singlet off while Shownu covered Wonho's eyes.

"Aww, Hyunwoo that just isn't fair! Why am I the only one with my eyes covered?!" Wonho complained and Shownu rolled his eyes.

"Because you're the only here!" Jooheon teased as you put your arms through the black shirt and I.M slid it over your head.

"Good now turn around" Kihyun shook the spray can in his hand and your eyes widened as Wonho grinned at you.

"Aww look how cute princess looks! Everything is so big on you!" Ok so Wonho was right, Hyungwon's shirt was a bit too big for you and the orange jumpsuit was baggy around your legs but so was everyone else’s jumpsuit.

"What are you doing to me?" You questioned as Minhyuk spun your back to face Kihyun and the others stood in a line with you.

"Hey! What the hell this is a good shirt don't ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter