BONUS #1

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*hi hello anyeong, there is swearing ahead my friend* Bonus One: Guess Who's Back.

Christmas carrels choired through the plastered walls mockingly, Officer Lee stood with his spare tire supporting his weight as he leant against the old canteen counter, next to the showcase glass that was never used but needed to be cleaned urgently. The radio that had made it's way to the top floor where a bunch of special trouble makers resided was far too loud for the liking of any of the inmates. Changkyun bit back a sly grin as he used the end of the mop to flick some of the browned water at Officer Lee's black work pants. The overweight man of authority sputtered, shouting threats of nonsense and snarling at the young man.

"207 get the away from me! You filthy rat!" This time I.M let out an evil cackle, dumping the mop back into the soapy water and using it to push the bucket as he charged in the direction that Officer Lee's extra large body wasn't lazing about in.

"Shady's back, tell a friend, guess who's back, guess who's back" He found Jooheon yelling one of his favourite rap songs as loudly as the man possibly could, his  hair pushed back from his face after dumping the ice cold water on it and roughly pushing it back with his hands. Changkyun thought that the somewhat slicked back look suited Jooheon. When it was slicked back properly with a comb, he looked like the rich man you would find in the casinos.

"Jooheon, when we get out of here, we should expand and you can start earning our income through the casinos and our status will build even higher" I.M giggled, speaking such nonsense the same way girls would giggle about their crushes at a sleepover.

"You know what? You're probably right Kyungie, after spending so long in here we would definitely have to start from the bottom again, we don't have any money just sitting around and waiting for us in the outside world now that they're two floors below us" Jooheon nodded to the heavily locked door that Officer Moon stood in front of, hinting at the members of NO. MERCY that had been moved to regular cells, surely meaning they would leave soon. With all the cleaning being done someone had to stand guard for things to smoothly come in and out of the top floor when there were twenty one prisoners living in the area.

"We won't have to take them with us will we?" Changkyun mumbled, nodding his head in the direction of where a bright faced Hoshi had his arms and legs in the air, laying over the yellow bucket on wheels as two other enthusiastic boys crouched behind him, pulling and pushing him back and forth before sending him rolling across the cemented floor. A delightful scream filling the open space that had everyone, including his fellow gang members scowling at him.

"Nah, leave behind or kill any of them that try to follow us" Jooheon snarled and Changkyun hummed in agreement, frowning at the idiots that had Officer Lee chasing after them.

"Has Officer Lee put on more weight again?"

"More than likely" Jooheon shrugged, nodding as he scrubbed the wall in front of him, taking off the blood and muck that had managed to be spilt on it over the past months.

------------

"He's staring again" Wonho nervously glanced in prisoner 217's direction, staring from the corner of his eye as he tried to avoid direct eye contact with the cut up male.

"Just ignore him" Shownu sighed, not even glancing in the direction of Wonho's whimpering. With a shaky hand, Wonho continued to clean the walls of the shower, scrubbing at any mould residing there with weakened fingers. There was the sudden sound of someone spitting and the two older men turned, looking over their shoulders to see Vernon using the sleeve of his orange jumpsuit to wipe his mouth, as if he were removing a foul taste from his tongue and the two pairs of eyes darkened as they looked at him.

"You dare to spit on the floor that I'm ing cleaning you scumbag?!" An angry, melodic voice snarled and the angered eyes of Shownu and Wonho looked over to the fuming figure that stood with a mop in his hand and another yellow bucket on wheels at his feet.

"Clean it peasant" Vernon chuckled and the two older members could have sworn that prisoner number 204’s eyes were completely black by now, they also could have sworn that they saw the shadows in the prisoner's bathroom gathering around him as if they were preparing to help him fight.

"Oh I'll definitely be doing some cleaning, that's for bloody sure" He snarled as Vernon scoffed at him.

"Poor 215, he still hasn't learnt his lesson" Shownu shook his head, turning his whole body to face the upcoming event, dropping the sponge in his hand that he was using to clean the showerheads to cross his arms instead. The little man charged forward, his feet remaining strong against the floor, not slipping like everyone else was trying to avoid doing. The wet soapy end of the mop coated in dirty water and bubbles collided with 215's face, knocking him off his feet and onto his back as he gurgled and gargled. Kihyun laughed a cackle of pure evil, pressing the mop down on Vernon's face and swishing it around, getting the wet strands of wool in the punished inmate's mouth, making him cough and jolt around on the wet floor as he suffered through the wrath of Kihyun's anger.

Vernon only had a mere two seconds to breathe when the mop was taken away from his face. Kihyun easily polished the tiles where his saliva had landed before slapping his face with the mop again, resuming the punishment, a scowl decorating his face angrily.

"How's this for clean you filthy bin rat?!" Hearing the commotion in the bathroom some of the seventeen members popped their head around the entrance, sitting over one another before they chortled at the scene.

"Holy Vernon's getting swept!" One of them howled, pointing at him as they all cackled at their friends suffering.

"He's mopping him up good" Two of them high fived each other and Officer Lee grumbled as he stomped his way over, the inmates could have sworn the march of his feet coming their way shook the ground of the top floor, if not the whole prison.

"What is going on in here?!" Officer Lee shoved through the boys surrounding the door to see Vernon coughing and sputtering as he struggled to sit up. Kihyun stood at the other side of the showering space, his mop dipping into the bucket before the water from it splashed against the dark blue tiled floor and he swirled the water around, cleaning up the mess that gathered since its last clean.

"Here it comes" Wonho shivered, already seeing Officer Lee's face turn bright red as steam escaped through the holes in the man's head.

"He's gonna get his whooped, well and truly" Shownu turned back to the shower head, acting as if there had been nothing to watch. Wonho continued to scrub the tiled walls and Kihyun kept up the act of slaving over the bathroom floor.

"215 what makes you think you can slack off?!" Officer Lee stormed over to the spluttering prisoner and pulled him to his by the collar of his jumpsuit, dragging him back out of the bathroom with him.

"Start cleaning those tables pronto boy" Officer Lee shoved him at the steel tables as Vernon snarled under his breath.

"A murderer deserves this treatment, not a thief"

"What did you say boy?" Officer Lee yelled, cleaning tools being dumped around 215's slouching body.

"Nothing sir" Vernon grumbled, picking up the things around his feet and frowning at the filthy tables.

"Now I'm here being made to slave away for other people, absolute rubbish"

------------

"Santa Clause is coming to town!" Minhyuk sang along to the Christmas song filtering through the top floor, a toothbrush in hand as he got down on all fours, wiggling his bottom to the rhythm of the song and humming happily to himself as Hyungwon grumbled, stripping the beds of their sheets, a complaint leaving his lips with every move he made.

"How can one man release so much saliva in his sleep? What a filthy mutt" Hyungwon scowled, ripping the case from the pillow and throwing it to the door of the cell, trying to touch the rough fabric as little as he could.

"Since when did you become such a whiny little ?" Minhyuk asked, his tone so cheery and innocent that it made the cuss words he used sound out of place, like a foreign language was being spoken to Hyungwon suddenly.

"Since I had to be the one to put fresh sheets on the beds that you all fart in, don't think that I can't hear you filthy bastards letting one rip in the wee hours of the morning" Hyungwon snapped back and Minhyuk chuckled, shrugging as he stood on his feet, wiggling his legs to aid his aching knees after kneeling on them for so long.

"Don't act as if you don't do the same, plus what else can we do with our time if your overbearing snoring keeps us awake?" Minhyuk gave a tilt of his head an inquisitive hmm following a knowing look in the overly tall males direction.

"Don't make me get my girlfriend onto you, you know she won't let you off easy Lee Minhyuk"

"A real man doesn't need his girlfriend to do his fighting for him 205" Minhyuk mockingly sniggered at the tired male again and Hyungwon glared at him.

"Shut up, I've been extra tired lately ok? There's so much prep to do with Christmas being around the corner, and then it will be the new year" Hyungwon shrugged off and it was Minhyuk's turn to scoff this time.

"Oh please after three years of this hole you and I both know that the only thing that changes at this time of year is the weather getting colder and Officer Lee berating us with Christmas songs on that old crap radio he brings in" Minhyuk retorted and Hyungwon sighed as his fellow gang member stomped out of their shared cell with his cleaning toothbrush in one hand and the other gripping onto his shirt as he rubbed his itching stomach. Hyungwon shook his head at the action, watching Minhyuk walk out and over to the cells across from them.

"Who's toothbrush his that?" He asked, turning back to his job of stripping the sheets from the rock like beds.

"Don't know, don't care, they probably won't be feeling too well this Christmas though" Minhyuk shrugged before strutting his way into the open area where 215 was glaring at the tables he was cleaning with fire in his eyes.

"Isn't this a bit too much?" You asked uncertainly, there was no doubt you were used to the prison life but was it really necessary for the other gang of twits to rub their sloppy meals all over their trays instead of eating them like a normal human being?

"Everyone is cleaning, you're expected to take part in the job to Kim Yoora" You grumbled, dropping the tray with one of the inmate’s breakfast freshly spread across it into the large sink.

"Won't you get in trouble if your boss finds out you're addressing me by my name and not that number you gave me?" Commissioner Bang rose an eyebrow in your direction, watching you reluctantly dip your cleaning glove covered hands into the food polluted water.

"I am the boss in this place, no one of a lower grade could be trusted to watch a large group of A class gang members and those guys, the job would be tough for them" Commissioner Bang shrugged, looking too casual from where he sat comfortably on the bench with the heels of his work shoes tapping against the cupboard doors beneath him.

"For some reason I feel like they wouldn't have much of a problem if they just looked at it the same way they looked at babysitting a bunch of children" You thought about how for two gangs that were not allies, there wasn't as much tension or wishes for death on the top floor as there most definitely would be out in the real world. If you thought about it, the Monsta X that you first saw that day on your way home was a lot meaner and scarier, more gang like in their rivalry with iKON than they were with the group that you had learnt called themselves Seventeen. Their name made you scoff, there was thirteen of them, could none of them count? Your group of boys weren't as cruel in this place as they were when they were out on the streets, they were even different to the men you had first entered this top floor with. Yes fights broke out, your current busted lip proved that you had learnt how to walk as well as you could talk, but those fights didn't happen every day like you would expect, Monsta X kept their distance, minding their own business and Seventeen seemed to be content with running a muck, as if this was just another playground for them.

One of the members of Seventeen had only been in one year above you in school, you can't remember when you found that information out, or how, but when you did find out that he was practically just as young as you, felt sorry for him having to live this kind of life. But then you came back out to see him being blunt, just about mute with how little he spoke, he seemed to reek with an aura of darkness and when you saw him laugh evilly at the misery of one of his friends you lost all sympathy. You figured if he was going to cause trouble, he may as well face the consequences like a proper adult since he was the legal age, not some little kid roaming the streets anymore. You could remember the day Woozi and Suengkwan came to the top floor, where in the very place you stood now, Yongguk stood beside you with his hands also in the murky water, warning you that all thirteen of those newcomers were out of their minds, crazy but not the sort of crazy a mental hospital would take, not after their insane minds brought them to form a law breaking gang that caused havoc for everyone around them.

And the Commissioner had been one hundred percent correct, if the members were idiotic and immature, then these thirteen men must have thought they had th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter