Chapter 6

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER SIX; ONE OF THE BOYS.

Kim Yoora,

"What are you doing?" I peeked over the kitchen table as I.M wondered around clattering and banging things that were in his way, I.M glanced at me quickly before nodding his head as a gesture for me to climb over the long bench and join him.

"Commissioner Bang told us some of the newbies would be coming in tomorrow right? So I decided it might be worth it to really have a good snoop around in case there is anything valuable, so we can put it in our cell out of their reach. We don't need the other gang finding things to use against us so, if we grab anything we can now and hide it away from them, you'll be safe and we won’t have to fight them off as much" I nodded peeking around as I.M opened the kitchen's freezer.

"Don't go in there" He slammed the door closed blinking as he gasped for clean air. I nodded learning my lesson just from watching his mistake.

"Hyung come look at this!" Kihyun waddled past us at the sound of Jooheon's voice and I.M and I leaned over the kitchen bench to get a good look at what was going on. Kihyun sighed putting his bucket of soapy water down and slipped off his pink cleaning gloves.

"What do you want me to do about this Jooheon? It's a broken cell door" Kihyun pointed out and Jooheon nodded rapidly as we climbed over the bench to take a proper look at the barred door.

"Exactly! You're handy with building things and we have a gaping hole in our cell. We need you to put this up before the other prisoners get thrown in here so they can't get into our cell! Thanks, bro" Jooheon grinned and shoved the big metal bars at Kihyun, Kihyun caught them stumbling back a bit as I.M moved to help him take it to our cell.

"Princess come and help oppa clean!" I sighed picking up Kihyun's gloves and bucket before I moved over to Wonho, he stood surrounded by the bloody and broken furniture and I weaved my way through it all to get to him.

"What are you doing? Didn't we all agree not to touch this area?" I asked sitting the bucket on a standing table. Wonho nodded picking up his sponge with a grin before he turned back to the chair he was cleaning.

"We did but I talked to Shownu and thought if we chuck all the unfixable things back in the corner and clean the useable things we can put them in our cell or out here and use them, I might even put some outside for us. Besides this corner is disgustingly dirty, it's sad to look at" I nodded as Wonho cleaned all the useable furniture and I began scrubbing the walls, dry blood dated back to however long ago and graffiti covered every wall on the open floor and it was taking us the whole day to clean upon being woken up extra early like Officer Lee promised.

"Quick hide the spray cans someone’s coming!" Minhyuk shoved some of the cans he held at me and I raced off, already accustomed to their sneaky ways of going against the rules. The little voice in my head told me to give them to whoever walked into the door again, but the same thrill I was beginning to get when we went behind an officers back returned and I raced into our cell with Minhyuk and Shownu to stuff the cans somewhere safe. We passed the cans down in one of the fastest lines I've seen as the locks all clicked one by one and Shownu shoved can after can into the hollow wall we had discovered.

"Good day Officer Moon!" I heard Wonho greet, letting us know our company was here. The three of us rushed out of the cell heading back to our areas to clean as Officer Moon walked around. I dunked my brush into the soapy water and scrubbed it against the wall as Kihyun rushed to do the same on the other side of the bucket.

"208 how are those panic attacks going?" Officer Moon was just as bad as Officer Lee, and when he mocked me I failed to bite my tongue every single time.

"They're occurring just as much as the chance of your eyes getting bigger Officer Moon" I answered not even looking away from the wall as I worked my muscles on getting the large blood stain off.

"Say, Officer Moon, I heard you're only a real man if your hand is bigger than your face" Wonho distracted Officer Moon and I was grateful when Officer Moon turned to him.

"Is that so? And where did you hear that from?" Wonho shrugged at Officer Moon as he wiped down the clean table and moved it away from his pile.

"I don't know, but I always thought big hands meant something else" He grinned at Officer Moon and I rolled my eyes turning back to the disappearing blood stain, ert.

"Yeah and what's your point 202? Big hands means big gloves right? Right, get back to cleaning" Officer Moon turned away and the boys snorted from around the floor as Minhyuk laughed loudly.

"What's your problem 203?" Officer Moon gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter