Chapter 13

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER THIRTEEN; YOUNG.

"What's going on hyung?" Dino tried forcing his head out of the bars, but could only pull back from the metal bars with a cringe of pain as he rubbed his face to rid himself of the pain he caused.

"I think the other prisoners escaped" S.Coups whispered.

"Thank you" Officer Moon snatched the small handheld mirror from the arm hanging out the bars openly, he smirked as S.Coups retreated to the back of his cell and Officer Moon walked off to the officer investigating the cell that once held seven rowdy men and an innocent child. The Officers picked through the two cells, Officer Lee walked towards the manmade door, and pulling at the old lock and twisting the empty spray can round and round different ways until the door finally clicked open.

"Hmm," He snorted leaving the door open and walking back into the main area as another officer called out to Commissioner Bang, his nosey self, felt the need to follow.

"We found this Commissioner"

"What is it?" Yongguk frowned, walking towards the two officers who were scanning the wall.

"I think they wanted us to know about this" The female officer pointed as she looked up at Commissioner Bang from her position on the floor, Commissioner Bang looked up and sighed, the black t-shirt dangling from the window, blowing in the breeze. The white X painted on the shirt stood out against the dark colour of the shirt and bleak walls,

Monsta X had no plans of returning.

"Take it down, I can't have that gawking at me any longer" He sighed and Yoo Youngjae nodded, rushing to yank the material from its place, giving the place a little more light as it was removed from covering the window.

------------

"It makes no sense"

"What do you mean it makes no sense? We get on the plane and we fly to wherever we want!" Wonho shouted, slamming his glass down and throwing his hands in the air.

"We're the most wanted criminals out Hoseok, we can't just hand someone our passport, sit on an open plane and expect no one to know it's the most wanted gang of Seoul" Shownu retorted.

"Wait, we need passports?" Wonho slumped back in his seat and Shownu rubbed his face in frustration.

"If we want to leave Korea, then yes, we need a passport Wonho" Shownu sighed and Wonho did the same, realising he wouldn't be leaving Korea anytime soon.

"Besides we couldn't leave the country" Shownu spoke again, sparking up the conversation of their next move again.

"And why not?" Minhyuk asked, coming in to sit next to Wonho, who leant in closer to listen.

"They're police, they'll expect us to have tried to leave the country, we need to stay close and hang low. They'll scan all of Seoul and the surrounding areas, they'll also most definitely have warnings sent out to other countries to watch for us, we can't go anywhere, to be frank," He explained and Minhyuk whined leaning back in his chair with a kick of his leg.

"Aw! Hyung I don't want to stay in Korea! I wanna see the world, experience different cultures and ways of living!"

"Then you shouldn't have joined a gang" Shownu muttered and Minhyuk's whining fell silent.

"It makes no sense" 

"It totally makes sense" Jooheon whined and Minkyun nodded along to his whining as you stared at the people around you stupidly.

"It's a simple card game. Just like go fish we'll give you cards and you put them in the middle, except you can't turn them to look at them until you put it on the pile, every card is the same except for one that has a picture of a gun on it, whoever puts the card with the gun on it down gets shot with a BB gun" Yoonho explained and you continued to look at him horrified, he wasn't the innocent school boy you thought he was, he was evil, plain evil.

"When you said I was part of this gang I didn't think we would go around shooting each other" You turned to glare at Jooheon who shrugged with a grin.

"At least we aren't killing each other" He answered and you growled, taking the little pile of cards given to you by #Gun, you didn't trust him.

The game went on, and with every plain white card put down you began to panic, a cold sweat broke out on you and several of the boys surrounding you, none of you wanting to face the wrath of a BB gun. Hyungwon tensely put his card down and you followed, breathing out a tense sigh as you placed another card on the pile forming higher and higher on the table.

"This is taking too long" #Gun growled slamming one of his cards down to find it void of any picture, again. Grunts sounded from the circle you all sat in and Yoonho put his card down, continuing the game again with a white card.

"This can't be happening" Jooheon's groan and the sound of delighted screaming jumped you out of a daze and you blinked as everyone around you teased Jooheon in his suffering. Jooheon was yanked to his feet and dragged towards the kitchen, as he groaned and whined you followed the group walking through the kitchen and into the backyard where they all stood on the dead grass, #Gun held the BB gun in his hand.

"He's really gonna shoot him?" You swallowed, watching Jooheon panic with a similar feeling of your own.

"Of course, he is, he chose to play so he can't back out once he loses" Yoonho shrugged and you sighed grabbing Jooheon's hand.

"It'll be ok Jooheon" You co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter