Chapter 14

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER FOURTEEN; SAFE AND SOUND.

"Come on Yoora, wakey wakey" You groaned and slapped Minhyuk's hands away from your face. He pouted and you slowly fell to your side as you slipped back to sleep.

"YOORA!" Minhyuk screamed grabbing your shoulders and you jumped awake with a small shrill.

"What?" You panicked and looked around you, you glared when everything was in order, no danger. Minhyuk shrugged and slapped you on the cheek giving you a little more energy. 

"We'll be leaving soon!" Kwangji came into the loud room, grabbing everyone's attention when he raised his voice. The room filled with noise and chaos again once everyone heard the news and you stood up, walking away from Minhyuk who was playing around with Kihyun's ears as he also tried to sleep.

"Shownu oppa?" Shownu choked, slapping his chest a couple of times before turning to face you, he softened when he saw you innocently peeking at him around the door and let you enter.

"What's going on Yoora?" Shownu asked, grabbing your arm as you struggled to get up on the surprisingly high bed.

"Damn it" You seethed and Shownu laughed, lifting you onto the bed like it was nothing.

"Thank you" You huffed and crossed your legs to get comfortable.

"Is something wrong?" He asked and you looked up at him, your eyes leaving the bag he was shoving things into.

"Where are we gonna go?" You asked and Shownu smiled at you sadly.

"Well it's almost been a week since we escaped hasn't it?" You nodded, letting him continue talking.

"So the cops would have given Seoul pretty good search for us, not that they will stop searching Seoul, but they're gonna spread searches further and they know we're close with the NO. MERCY gang so they'll be looking for those boys too and we have no options or ways to get overseas because I don't know about you, but us boys have no passports. We'll find another way of transport to get us to Seoul and we'll hang low there, I have one place in mind but I can't guarantee our chances of being able to stay there" Shownu replied and you sighed looking down.

"Are we gonna be safe?"

"Unfortunately, we're criminals, and unless we spend our time in prison until we no longer need to be punished we’ll never be safe, especially not if we're on the run"

"They would've searched my house by now right? We could go there and they'll never know because they scanned it all for us already" Your voice was desperate and Shownu sighed as he zipped up another bag to take.

"We can only wait and see Yoora, why don't you go and get something to eat? It'll be a long trip" Shownu helped you off the bed and you nodded walking towards the door.

"Shownu oppa?"

“Oh- Yoora" Shownu bounced back in shock as you suddenly spun, stopping in your tracks.

"What is this for?" Shownu asked as you reached forward and pulled yourself into his arms, he looked down at you with his hands on your back and you smiled keeping silent.

"You're really a great leader oppa" You encouraged and he looked down at you shocked.

"Don't be worried because you're doing an amazing job" And with that you skipped out of the room, walking down to the kitchen where Minkyun was standing sobbing with his back to you.

"I'm going to miss you" He sobbed and you stopped in your tracks at the door, watching in horror.

"I'll never find a knife like you again!" He wailed and you flinched as he dropped to the floor.

"Minkyun?"

“Don’t look at me, I look disgusting!” He wailed, waving an arm at you.

“Well, it’s too late for that” You muttered.

"Go away! I look horrible! Let me spend my last moments with my knife and strainer!" He cried and you walked in uncertainty.

"Minkyun-"

"I said go away!" He screamed as you sat down next to him.

"Don't cry, you really do look ugly when you cry" You cooed and he snorted, looking at you through blurred eyes, tears rolled down his cheeks and you wondered how a grown man could be crying over something like kitchen tools.

"But I can't even take my favourite spade" Minkyun cried lifting up the garden shovel next to him you hadn’t even noticed, your eyes widened at the seriousness he held and you looked around the kitchen for any sign of onlookers.

"Look Minkyun I need you to stop crying and listen to me for a moment" You soothed and Minkyun sniffled, looking at you pleadingly.

"Why don't you put some in your bag when no one is looking? Just don't take them out for Kwangji-ssi to see" You suggested and his sobbing started up again.

"Because he checks my bags every time we go somewhere!" He screeched and you flinched but continued to rub the man’s back.

"Then how about we put a couple of things in my bag? Kwangji won't be checking my bag" You suggested and he calmed down quickly to look at you.

"You would do that for me?"

"I sure would Minkyun-ssi" You smiled and Minkyun jumped at you.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you!" Minkyun shouted hugging you as you collapsed onto the tiled floor.

"It's no problem Minkyun, really" You smiled, patting him on the shoulder until he finally let you free. You stood up and Minkyun did the same, holding his spade, knife and strainer in his hands as he followed you out of the kitchen.

"Here we go, put them in before someone sees" You gestured to the open bag on your bed.

"Thank you Yoora!" Minkyun smiled and giggled as he shoved his possessions into your bag.

"No worries Minkyun" You chuckled as he ran out of the room while you zipped the bag back up with a grunt of effort.

"Oh, Jooheon, Minhyuk. What are you doing here?" You flinched when you turned around and the two stood at the door, smiling at you sweetly.

"We saw what you did" Minhyuk chided, proudly.

"Please don't tell Shownu or Kwangji, I can't take any more of his tears, don't tell Wonho either please" You begged, not noticing how happy they were to witness your deeds.

"We won't tell anyone Yoora! You did a good thing for my friend" Jooheon grinned, his eyes disappearing when he did so.

"Thank you" You breathed out and Minhyuk chuckled as you walked towards them.

"Let’s keep this between us" He smiled as he hugged you, you nodded and Jooheon jumped, joining the hug. Yoo Su walked past, raising an eyebrow as the three of you hugged it out in the doorway.

"You guys like that kid too much" He muttered with a shake of his head before he walked away, letting you have your happy moment.

------------

"Let's go" Shownu rose his voice, making everyone scatter to their feet, Minkyun grinned at you as he ran past, his bag on his back as he dashed through the open front door.

"Come on Yoora" Jooheon grinned, looping his arm through yours once your bag was on your back, weighing you down intensely.

"Minkyun, stop moving!" Kwangji sighed, trying to handle to hyped smaller male as he held onto Minkyun's bag by its strap and Minkyun tugged himself forward roughly.

"Wait Minkyun" Kwangji ordered and the smaller man grudgingly settled next to his leader. Kwangji zipped open the bag and burrowed through the clothing and items Minkyun had stuffed into his bag. With a nod and shove to the bag, Kwangji let Minkyun go an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter