Chapter 4

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER FOUR; JOKE.

"Yo kid, what's ya name?"

"Kim Yoora"

"I'm Minhyuk" 203 stuck his hand out and I grudgingly shook it making him smile at me brightly.

"This is our silent leader Shownu and our not so silent y second in charge man, Wonho hyung" Minhyuk took my pencil out of my hand and sat it down with my book before he pulled me to stand and wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"What's up man? I'm Jooheon!" I flinched as Jooheon rushed over, pulling me into a bro hug while I cringed.

"He's a little insane" Minhyuk whispered so Jooheon wouldn't hear as he followed us around the canteen.

"This here is our cutie pie Kihyun, Kihyun this is Yoora" Minhyuk introduced like we had never met and I rolled my eyes at him. I think he was a little insane too.

"Don't call me that" Kihyun glared at Minhyuk, Minhyuk ignored him as I stuck my hand out. Kihyun jumped in shock and his eyes flickered from my hand to my face, where I raised a brow at him making him reach out to shake my hand.

"Shouldn't a kid like you be afraid of the big bad criminals?" He asked, already mocking me for the countless cringing and flinching they had all witnessed me doing for the past few weeks.

"The big bad criminal doesn't look like a very big bad criminal right now" I hinted at the way Kihyun was sitting with his small body tucked into the corner of the run down couch, his toes wriggling under the fluffy pink sock on his feet, where did he even get those socks? Kihyun glared at me and I snickered as Minhyuk walked us away.

"And that's enough interaction for one day. IM CHANGKYUN WHERE ARE YOU?!" I flinched as Minhyuk screamed right next to me ear.

"I'M ON THE TER HYUNG JUST GIVE ME A MOMENT" Yeah, that's really something I didn't need to know.

"Ok, well I don't know where Hyungwon is, but he's the really tall grumpy looking one. Welcome to Monsta X, kid" Minhyuk slapped me on the back and forced me to sit down on the table with Shownu and Wonho before slapping my book and pencil on the table for me.

"I'd rather not be included in your little gang thanks" I grunted and Minhyuk ignored me turning away from us.

"CHANGKYUN COME AND MEET YOORA!" Minhyuk screamed as he walked over to the toilets, ducking behind the long row of lockers and most likely scaring the life out of Changkyun.

"What are you doing nerd? Your homework will be well overdue by the time you get out of here" I looked up glaring, just because a book has math written in big fancy letters on it doesn't mean I'm doing any.

"I'll have you know grumpy that just because my book has math written on the front of it doesn't mean it actually contains any of the said product" This must be Hyungwon, the tall grumpy one. He sat down rolling his eyes and snatching the book, my glare didn't leave as I grabbed his hair and yanked his head back.

"Did I say you could touch it?" I growled slipping back my book containing many drawings on the pages where my math work was never done. Hyungwon screamed in pain and I let go of his hair as he snatched at my wrist, yeah, such a thing for being scared of them.

"You " He glared rubbing his head before childishly trying to do the same to me.

"Woah woah woah, leave the kid alone Hyungwon hyung" A new voice interrupted and I watched as 206 sat on my left.

"Sup? Nice to officially meet you my name is I.M" I shook I.M's hand and he smiled as I put my face back into my book. Wait where is my book?

"Hey, you scum bag!" I yelled snatching the book back from Hyungwon who was peacefully looking through it. Hyungwon jumped in shock as I snatched my book back up and slammed it closed on the table in front of me.

"Hey, I wanna see it!" I growled as Wonho effortlessly stole the book and began flipping through it.

"You knucklehead give that here!" I reached over the table and Wonho leaned back out of my grasp.

"Oh, can I see?"

"Hyung give her some privacy!"

"Nonsense it's prison you don't get privacy here!" Jooheon yelled coming over to look as I shamelessly crawled onto the table.

"Give it back you pricks" I growled and Shownu giggled snatching up my book.

"Gee, didn't you ever do any work at school?" He flicked through all the drawing filled pages and I grunted crawling in front of him to reach for it.

"Give it here!" I wrestled him for it and he laughed as I stumbled around on the table, he was much stronger than I was.

"Oh!" I fell, waiting for my bottom to go numb on the hard floor, only to cringe as Wonho caught me and pulled me closer on his lap.

"Aw looks like the princess is a little bit of an artist" He cooed looking at the book over my shoulder.

"Let me go you useless fool" I wriggled around and he ignored me looking at the drawings as a crowd of male gang members gathered.

"Oh, is that me?" Jooheon asked stopping the pages from turning by slamming his finger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter