Chapter 1

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER ONE; THE FIRST.

"Turn left" The police officer behind the glass sighed and I frowned looking at him.

"Why? I'm innocent!" I argued and he just rolled his eyes.

"That's what they all say, turn left" He repeated and I sighed grudgingly turning to face the left as another flash went off.

"Right" He demanded and I followed silently this time.

"You're done" I was taken out of the hall as the seven reasons I was in this trouble stood in a line behind me silently waiting to take their mug shots.

"Officer, I really didn't have anything to do with this. I was just trying to get home!" I tried begging another officer as he sighed taking my school bag and jacket.

"That's something I can't deal with, unfortunately, you have thirty seconds to change into this" He handed me the orange jumpsuit and I sighed as he turned away so I could strip, not even in a separate room from the prying eyes behind me.

"Nice " Someone coughed and I looked back disturbed as I did the jumpsuit up.

"I don't know which one of you said that but you better bet I'll have your head when I do" I snapped as the seven men in line snickered to each other.

"That's enough number 208 get going, enjoy your stay!" The officer muttered sarcastically as another male officer came forward and cuffed my wrists again, dragging me out of the room where my things were.

"Officer-" I tried but he cut me off.

"I know, you're innocent. But listen, kid, there's nothing even I can do about it not even with my high status in this place. This gang is the most wanted gang in Korea and now that you've got caught up with them no one will believe what you say"

"Was that sarcasm sir?" I asked his tone sounded fake but the look on his face said otherwise to me.

"No kid, I saw the whole thing unfold. I've been following this gang for weeks, waiting for a good time to lock 'em up, unfortunately, you were there at the time and the people above me think you're part of that gang now. Just come to me if anyone gives you any trouble. I am here to help the innocent, aren't I? I'm sure I can pull a few strings for you without getting caught"

"I'm sorry sir, but have you seen this place? It's huge and I doubt I have the freedom to do as I please here, for all I know I could be scheduled to at twelve o'clock and scheduled to pee at six o'clock. Can you tell I'm not thrilled?" I looked at the officer and he sighed.

"For young girl who is supposed to be innocent you're making it real believable with that mouth of yours, besides pooping is at ten a.m. and peeing is at seven p.m. or whenever you get the chance" He joked and I rolled my eyes at him as he unlocked a big white door and pushed me in front of him.

"And I'm Commissioner Bang, if you need me just look for them, it'll lead you straight to me" Commissioner Bang nodded behind us and I sighed watching Monsta X head towards the stairs to the next floor of cells.

"Am I going to be surrounded by females?" I grunted and Commissioner Bang nodded as the hall we walked down became noisier the further we went.

"Oh, a newbie! Fresh meat, you don't look very old" A female voice powered over the rest of the voices whispering about a new arrival and I cringed at the high pitched sound.

"Well you can spit that thought out 120, the only serving of meat you'll get is dinner tonight" Commissioner Bang shot back as I looked up at the female holding onto the bars of her cell with a wicked smirk on her face.

"Sure thing Commissioner Bang" She winked and I couldn't hold back my sickened expression towards her.

"Are you very old?" I tried to be polite and Commissioner Bang chuckled, taking my cuffs off as he shut my cell door.

"I don't consider my late twenties to be old but it's up to you if you think it is" He nodded his head and I watched as he walked back down the hall. So that's why they were all hitting on him, he's a young one.

"Hmm I didn't get walked in by Commissioner Bang, I had old hag Lee. Why is she so lucky?" I rolled my eyes, ignoring the voices of all the females around me and went straight to my bed if you could even call it that.

Yeah, lucky me.

------------

Author's P.O.V,

"Ya! My wrists are delicate watch it!" Officer Moon ignored Jooheon's constant complaints and focused on shoving him and I.M up the stairs and down the long hall before them. Other male prisoners came out from the dark shadows of their cells to watch the new arrivals take their first walk of fame, some snickered recognising the famous gang members.

"This is bull" Hyungwon mumbled, Officer Lee had gotten the easy job in today's walk. Hyungwon and Shownu walked silently with their heads down, glaring at the orange jumpsuit covering their skin as they got closer to their new home. The grin on Officer Lee's face was smug and proud, he had caught the most wanted gang in the whole of Korea, who wouldn't be proud of that?

"I knew we would get caught! I told you we should've just slept in today, but did you listen? No!" Kihyun glar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter