Chapter 8

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER EIGHT; WHO YOU?

Author's P.O.V,

"No, I am not going through this again!" You protested and Jooheon sighed, with a roll of his eyes he picked up both your bag and his.

"It's morning you aren't going to get to wait until we're all out of the shower to do your little beauty routine. So you might as well come in now so you aren't forced to shower with the new inmates because we all know Officer Lee will do that to you" You growled in annoyance and cursed the new prisoners in your head as you stood up, ever since they arrived you hadn't showered alone and that was always an uncomfortable experience for you.

"But Wonho will be there! And he will openly !" 

"Then I'll slap him" Jooheon grinned at the thought of hitting his elder and you rolled your eyes opening the cell door and exiting.

"He's older than you Jooheon-ssi, he'll have your head if you hit him" You answered while the two of you waddled into the slippery tiled floor, Jooheon giggled nudging your shoulder with his arm.

"That's all part of the fun" He laughed louder as the others waltzed into the bathroom.

"Can I not get away from you?" Kihyun groaned, so he still hadn't grown to like you yet.

"You're welcome to go and hang out with the other gang if you wish Kihyun-ssi" You smiled and Kihyun rolled his eyes at you.

"No thank you but you're more than welcome to do that"

"But I wanna hang around you Kihyunie!" You teased and Kihyun glared as the others snorted. Kihyun had to turn away so no one would notice the colour in his cheeks darken to a vibrant red as you snorted and waddled over to the corner, being careful not to slip on the tiles.

"Careful princess" Wonho grabbed your arm as you stumbled.

"Thank you peasant" You grinned and Wonho held his chest offended.

"You dare call me peasant princess?!?"

"Ha!" Jooheon screamed slapping Wonho in the back of the head with a resounding clap that echoed. Wonho froze turning to stare at a proud Jooheon as you all stood stunned into silence.

"Yep he's a dead man" Minhyuk sighed as he himself waddled past the two to the shower head next to yours.

"Morning Yoora!" He smiled and you nodded hanging your bag on the hook next to you.

"Morning Minhyuk" Minhyuk was the one you trusted the most. No matter how much you claimed to not be fond of these boys he was already like the rebellious, fun older brother you never got to have so you didn't argue when he came to shower next to you, you knew he would keep any prying eyes away from you.

You both stood watching the chaos unfold so early in the morning as Wonho jumped for Jooheon who screamed happily and ran away from his hyung. The way Wonho toppled to the hard floor would surely leave a mark and you all flinched feeling the pain yourselves when he smacked against the tiles.

"Get back here you little !" Wonho screamed getting up on wobbly feet to chase after the fiery haired man. Heads popped through the door, sticky nosing at the scene in the bathroom. You screamed and covered your revealed stomach and bra with your arms. All the men in the room flinched and Minhyuk covered you, standing in front of you while I.M picked up his shirt waving it around to distract their busy eyes.

"If you'll excuse us we are showering!" Minhyuk screamed making the inmates flinch.

"With her?" The arrogant inmate from earlier, Kim Mingyu questioned. I.M stared at them astonished that they would question the actions of Monsta X, as if this was normal and had been done for years.

"We are a gang, a pack of wolves, eight people joining as one to form a group of highly intelligent criminals, we do everything together and you dare to question us?!?"

"R-Right ok, sorry" The shy inmates backed away leaving you to shower in peace, finally.

"You little bastard" Wonho cursed, finally catching Jooheon in a tight headlock.

"Really a pack of wolves? Did you have to go so far?" Shownu glared and I.M shrugged.

"I thought it was pretty good, to be honest"

------------

"I'd really appreciate that you didn't touch me" You grunted moving forward as the crazy inmate followed you.

"Face it pretty girl, a mark on your back isn't gonna protect you" He grinned down at you and you cringed moving away.

"No, but I will" You jumped not only in shock but disgust when the inmate tried to sniff at your neck, was he some sort of animal?

"Back it up newbie, don't touch our members" Hyungwon growled stepping closer, almost blocking you from the insane man in front of you.

"You don't own this place, dude, it's every man for himself" He answered and looked around Hyungwon at you as you stood stunned. Commissioner Bang walked forward just before a fight could break out and you held Hyungwon's shoulder to refrain him from moving.

"What did I say about causing trouble 213? Don't make me lock you up early" Commissioner Bang caught Hoshi who lunged at Hyungwon. Hyungwon didn't even flinch, but if it weren't for your hand on his shoulder he probably would have been ripping the numb skull out of Commissioner Bang's arms to give him a beating to last a lifetime.

"Get to your seats you two" Commissioner Bang ordered and you both walked away, so it looks like none of you were capable of functioning at mealtime yet.

Commissioner Bang grunted pulling Hoshi to a table where his fellow inmates were moving to sit after Commissioner Bang decided it would be safer to just hand their meals to them.

The meals were passed around to all the inmates and you sat peacefully eating the bland food, you had gotten used to the same meals every day and learnt not to complain about it anymore. Instead, you got to listen to Kihyun being forced to eat and the constant whinin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter