Chapter 24

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR; NOT AFRAID

"Would you look at that, your friends are running around like terrified rats" Officer Lee let out a snort and Jooheon's feet were forced to come to a stop, his eyes naturally turned to the footage from the security cameras being shown on screen. Everyone was indeed running around is if they had lost their minds, Hyungwon and Minhyuk went diving over the old canteen table and he could see four bodies beating at the door to the top floor.

"Keep moving Officer Lee, you've done enough taunting" Commissioner Bang walked passed the two with an expressionless face. Officer Lee gave out an annoyed huff and pushed Jooheon to keep walking passed the small offices made for the staff.

Jooheon stared at his surroundings, no words left him as he looked at the lights hanging from the ceiling, flickering as they determinedly used the last of their strength to bleakly light the empty halls. Everything aged the more Jooheon was forced to walk down the halls. He could hear water dripping somewhere as Officer Lee pulled him to a stop. Jooheon looked at the metal door with uncertainty, Officer Lee pulled out his set of keys and after a few moments of fumbling the heavy door was opened to reveal a dirty brown bricked room.

"In you go!" The cuffs rattled as his wrists were finally released and Jooheon stumbled into the run down cell with a hard shove to his back. Much to the officer's relief, Jooheon stayed silent as his eyes scanned the bleak scenery he was given, he could smell sewerage water and mould around him and a sigh escaped him as he sat down.

"You won't be able to keep me in here forever!" He suddenly yelled, making Officer Lee flinch as he followed Commissioner Bang down the hall.

------------

Chaos was still unfolding on the top floor, it was amazing just how much mess seven people could make in a moment of desperation. No one had come to tell them off, and as more time passed they could all see the locks on the door weakening in their defence. Yoora stepped back as Wonho helped Changkyun unscrew one of the tables from the ground. Wonho didn't know where the younger found the hand sized tool but he didn't care, the locks on the door would be dropping to the ground anytime soon.

Shownu stood on the bench that divided the eating area from the kitchen, throwing orders at everyone before riskily putting one foot on the glass roofing to the heating area for the food. His other foot followed and Shownu wobbled with hurried steps until he was right underneath the security camera he had his mind set on reaching. With a cunning flip of his finger towards the camera, Shownu's hands clawed at the security device until it was ripped off the wall, plaster crumbling as a hole was left in the wake of Shownu's destruction. Minhyuk watched his leader with his jaw smacking the floor.

"Holy " The words came out in a gasp as Minhyuk stumbled out of Yoora and Hyungwon's way. With a battle cry, Wonho and Changkyun ran towards the door with the table lifted by them. Kihyun jumped out of the way and the table crashed into the door, the impact echoing through the whole floor as the other inmates sat in their cells, waiting for it all to be over.

Everyone was running around, it was like the teachers forgot to come to school and now everyone was creating the mess they had dreamed of, only tenfold. Kihyun walked down the short corridor to the cells, stopping in front of where his friends all sat calmly, except for one man in particular.

"Say Minkyun, would you like to come out to play?" Kihyun smirked as his head gave a tilt and the crowbar in his hand swung from side to side.

"Of course!" Minkyun shot towards the door with a hurried nod and Kihyun complied to the boy's wishes. Just like magic the lock welded into the door was flying across the floor until it hit the next barred door with a resounding clang of metal against metal.

"Come on out my friend" Kihyun slid the door open with a rough push. Bowing with his arms waving in the direction of the destruction. Minkyun ran passed Kihyun and the short man looked at the others in the cell, the gleam in his eyes willing them to join.

"This looks like it would be fun" Yoonho muttered, getting up and rushing out with a shout, Seokwon looked at the remaining men sitting completely still and with an awkward chuckle he followed his friend with excitement.

------------

"I'm going to put this to a stop" Commissioner Bang looked at the black square on the screen where the security camera had maliciously been ripped away. Officer Moon followed the Commissioner, immediately standing up as Officer Lee leant back in his seat.

"I knew I would be getting a good show today" He kept his eyes on the screen showing the chaos unfolding as the two men left to put it to a stop.

A crash echoed through the top floor, Yoora sat in the typical Asian squat on the canteen bench, watching with wide eyes as the table was thrown away, being deemed as unuseful by Wonho and I.M. Some sort of camera soared through the air and Yoora watched as it broke into pieces upon colliding with the wall. Hyungwon had disappeared somewhere, Yoora didn't know where but she could hear his angered shouts from where she was. Yoonho was beating at the door with Seokwon, an amazing sight to see as the stubborn locks brought anger upon the young men. 

Kihyun was leaning against a wall, arms and legs spread like he was being searched, Minhyuk stood in front of him, tracing around his body, leaving a bright red trail of paint from the can in his hand. They moved and Kihyun changed the way his limbs were spread, making himself look like the dead bodies being traced at a crime scene. I.M had the crowbar in his hand, the weapon proved weak against the locks on the door but he gave Yoonho and Seokwon a shove as he gave breaking them another whirl.

Shownu had the same look in his eyes as Jooheon normally would he was watching everything he had instructed unfold, this was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter