Chapter 19

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER NINETEEN; RUN AWAY

"Where the hell do we go now?" Minhyuk wheezed through his heavy breathing. It's not like you had run far, just around the corner and down the block behind a wooden fence covering the dirt road no one was currently driving down.

"That's what we gotta figure out now" Shownu sighed squatting down to be the same height as the other boys and you had no choice but to DROP to the ground when I.M pulled you closer to hide you from the chilly wind and any onlookers.

"What if we go back to the hideout?" Wonho suggested. 

"It could do for now, but I know they'll go look there again at some stage. We'll go soon, whoever is at the house now will probably go there next or have people there already"

"So what do we do now?" You asked and Shownu shrugged, not having thought of that yet.

"We could wander around aimlessly until we can go to the hideout"

"Sure" Shownu didn't even argue with the risk of being caught, wanting to move around and find somewhere to escape from the cold weather he wasn't prepared for. Everyone began walking away from the wooden fence and you gave a small grunt as you tried to shift the weight of your bag on your back.

"You want me to take that?" Hyungwon asked coming up next to you.

"Oh, uhm no thanks I can manage" You answered, looking away as you fumbled over your words.

 Hyungwon sighed and the amount of people surrounding you began getting larger as you entered the busy part of town. People looked your way and you pulled the hood of your jumper over your head so your face was more covered. you could here people counting how many of you there were and your feet moved quicker to get you out of sight. The police really were cracking down on you all.

"Quickly, in here" Wonho pulled you into the store and you stumbled as the doors allowed the eight of you entry and the warm shop made you shiver as your body dwelled in the sudden warmth. 

You were pulled to the back of the shop with the others and I.M clamped on a mouth mask, pulling his hood up as he walked away before anyone could see him with you. Wonho continued pulling you until your were both away from the others and looking like normal customers before anyone could spot you all together.

"Can I help you at all?" You flinched as the worker was beside you, looking down at you with a forced smile.

"No, just looking thank you" You answered, bowing as Wonho smiled her way and tried to pull you away without being obvious. Only now did you take the chance to look around and take notice of what store you were actually in and when a whole bunch of beauty products were under your nose you knew where you were instantly.

Wonho walked around with his hand in yours silently, picking things off shelves and browsing the items before putting them back, looking like a regular customer among the hardly filled shop. You followed him, having a look at the things around you as well, noticing all the little things you always wanted to maintain some kind of beauty of your own.

"When will we get out of here- What are they trying to plan?" You cut yourself and Wonho looked down at you, eyes following to where you were already glaring at the boys huddling together. Typical Minhyuk and Jooheon trying to form some sort of horrible idea, only this time Shownu was standing with them, lapping up every word the two threw at him with curious eyes and a continues twitch as he bobbed his head to show he was listening.

"Let's see" Wonho answered, pulling you over to them and poking Jooheon on the shoulder to get his attention.

"Hyung" Jooheon stated simply as he brought forward the hand-sized box he was holding.

"Hair dye" Wonho answered, stating the obvious when he didn't know what his younger wanted with the object.

"You mean you want to dye your hair?" You asked Jooheon nodded enthusiastically.

"At least one of us here can understand his insanity" Wonho sighed and you looked at him.

"We all can, you just can't figure out obvious silent hints" You answered, Jooheon honestly wasn't that crazy, sure you hadn't seen him at his worst, but he was just a kid trapped in a grown man's body in your eyes.

"So you're saying we should all dye our hair?” Shownu spoke up looking at Minhyuk who gave one single clap and grabbed his leaders shoulders, grateful he was being understood.

"Yes! I want to do mine silver, or whatever this is" Minhyuk showed him the box of white hair dye and his leader nodded, taking it in his hands to look at.

"That not a bad idea, it'll help us, Yoora, what about you? You're a girl, you can do hair and makeup can't you?"

"Well it's not that hard to change your hair colour and the makeup can help us if we ever leave the country" You answered and scratched the back of your neck shyly.

"This is a great idea" Wonho grinned scanning all the boxes as Shownu shoved through Minhyuk and Jooheon to put his fingers through your hair with wide, innocent eyes. You froze as you watched him blink and examine your hair. He finally turned away, only looking at you to give orders before turning back to the variety of colours before him.

"You go and get all the makeup we'll need to look like different people, I'll pick a colour for your hair and we'll leave, don't go alone though" You nodded and walked away, looking around at the beauty products surrounding you.

"Kihyun, come with me?"

"Say, princess, what is the purpose of this? Why would any person want green lips?" Since when did he use Wonho's pet name for me? You froze blinking as Kihyun looked at you and put the lid back on the tester for the tinted concealer.

"That's a tinted concealer, grab one of those for me can you?" You asked and he nodded, picking up one of the small tools and grabbing your hand as you walked down the aisle, reaching for a basket by the door.

"What are we looking for?"

"We need all the makeup we can get to make us look like someone we're not"

"Right. Wait you can do makeup?" 

"What's that meant to mean?" You asked reaching for a contouring kit as Kihyun stared at you surprised.

"You just don't look like a girl who could do makeup, don't be offended"

"My mum made me take a beauty course" You answered and he nodded following you as you grabbed different foundations and blushes, anything your hand touched went into the basket.

"Hurry you two, we gotta go" Wonho suddenly rushed passed and you looked behind you at the female officer browsing through different types of brushes. Her uniform left her in clear sight, though she must have been on her break.

"Quickly" Kihyun dragged you around the aisle and out of anyone's sight as he pushed you into a corner and forced the basket out of your hand.

"What are you doing?" You whispered as he began shoving the smaller items in his pocket and the contouring kit in the belt of his pants. You would have looked away from him revealing himself if you weren't shocked at his sudden need to shove as many different makeup products in different

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter