Chapter 2

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWO; HELLO ES.

Kim Yoora,

"Kim Yoora, time to get some sunshine kid" Commissioner Bang rattled his keys as I put my brush down and walked over to the barred door with my hands sticking out the little box ready to be cuffed.

"Nah kid, you're fine everyone else has already been walked out. Just keep your hands behind your back in case someone walks past" I nodded gratefully and Commissioner Bang opened the door to let me out.

"Let’s go" He gestured for me to follow him and we walked side by side as he guided me to where I would be free to roam and do any physical exercise I pleased.

"Don't go making trouble kid" Commissioner Bang slapped me on the shoulder, an extra shove to get me out the door and into the sun.

"Commissioner Bang?" I halted turning before he could close the door and he waited for me to speak.

"Thank you" I rushed back and Commissioner Bang was shocked when I hugged him like a child who hadn't seen her parents in weeks. We still hadn't heard from my parents and Commissioner Bang was practically my personal bodyguard as I made my way around the heavily guarded building.

"Don't mention it kid" Commissioner Bang patted my back and I walked out the door with a smile on my face, we at least got a couple of hours out of the cold prison cells and orange suits in our time outside and I openly preferred the grey tracksuit pants and white shirt over the cursed orange clothing that was currently drying by my tiny barred window.

"Yo newbie!" I turned around already slightly peeved, could I not walk one lap in piece around this place?

"What?" It was prisoner 120 from my first day here, she was a lot taller than I remembered her to be once she got closer.

"Calm down tiny, we just came to talk" She shrugged as her friends stood behind her, glaring as I stared at them.

"Right" I nodded and 120 stuck out her hand.

"Number 120, the names Chaerin but I go by CL" I nodded and watched the fake smile on her face grow wider.

"Kim Yoora" I replied noticing them all waiting for me to introduce myself.

"This is Dara, Bom, and Minzy. We run this place here so while you're still alive I'll give you a few tips to keep it that way kid" Chaerin looked me up and down and I gave her a flat expression as she snickered at my small body.

"You're just another small kid who didn't run in time from the coppers, basically you have no power in this place and when I say something you will listen and you will follow what I say unless you want your head beat in"

"Oh come on Chaerin, surely you aren't that low to underestimate a kid? Especially one that's my friend?" I was grateful when Hyori appeared putting an arm over my shoulder as the rest of her friends stood around us.

"What's going on over here?" An officer walked past and everyone parted like nothing happened.

"Nothing officer" CL smiled and walked away with the rest of her gang following her.

"Thank you" I smiled at Hyori and she nudged my head.

"It's nothing kid, now why the hell were you taken away from our table?" We walked around the big block of grass provided for us and I groaned as they all looked at me.

"Oh my god! Now I understand why you hate Officer Lee! He permanently moved me to the same table as Monsta X from now on, is that even allowed to happen!" I yelled grabbing at my hair and Hyori's gang looked at me.

"Are you for real? What a pig! I thought you weren't part of their gang, though?" One of the girls, Gain asked and I shook my head.

"I'm not! I shouldn't even be in here! I just trying to get home from school when they dragged me into their mess just in time for the police to arrive" I explained, finally telling them I was innocent.

"I told you she needs to be taken care of in here Hana" Hyori slapped Hana on the shoulder making her wobble to the side as we walked towards a shady area.

"I can't believe this place! The only thing they know how to do here is put people behind bars and play hero blindly" Hyori growled sitting on a piece of exercise equipment, she sat on the bench press right by the fence that separated us from the male convicts and rolled her eyes.

"How did it even happen, though? Surely they would have seen you as an innocent bystander right?" I shook my head as we all sat down around the equipment that nobody was using and they all looked at me curiously.

"I was on the way home and when I got to my normal shortcut I ran into some gang called iKON, they had been stirring up Monsta X before they took off. They tried getting all touchy feely with me and Monsta X had arrived by the time I had defended myself. The police were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter