Chapter 16

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER SIXTEEN; IMAGINE DRAGONS

"Yoora"

"No" You answered, not even opening your eyes as Jooheon sat on the bed next to you, poking at you with his finger.

"Come on Yoora, we've been here for three days now and I'm bored without you!" He complained making you groan as you rubbed your face in annoyance.

"Go and hang out with one of the boys for once" You sighed opening your eyes to see him whine at you, swinging his fist in his little fit, making your flinch as it hit your stomach.

"But Yoora I've been spending the past three days with them! Why can't I hang out with you for once?" Jooheon sulked and you let out an inhuman sound as you sat up on the bed and flicked the covers off you, making them land on Jooheon who began to grin.

"I'm going to shower" You muttered, scratching at your bed styled hair as you shuffled to the bathroom with your eyes half open.

"See you downstairs!" Jooheon grinned as he got up, flicking the covers back onto your side of the bed, and rushing out of the room to the others.

"Yoora's coming downstairs today!" He grinned as he stomped down the said stairs and flopped onto the couch clumsily.

"Finally" Wonho sighed as he changed the channel on the TV to something more interesting.

"There is nothing to eat, it's all out of date or been put back empty" Hyungwon sighed coming into the lounge room to look at Shownu in annoyance. Shownu ruffled his own hair in frustration before standing up.

"We might as well throw it all out, we'll go to the supermarket later" He sighed as he walked past Hyungwon into the kitchen.

"We're gonna what?" Hyungwon asked in a daze of shock, Shownu turned to him, temporarily halting his search for some rubbish bags as he looked at Hyungwon.

"We'll go to the supermarket, where they sell food for us to eat" Shownu spelt out as if he were talking to a child and Hyungwon blinked for a moment as Shownu looked under the sink.

"Isn't that dangerous? The police know we're in town so shouldn't we stay low?" Hyungwon rushed out and Shownu sighed.

"Yes, we should stay low, but not on food, I've seen what you are all like without food and it still gives me nightmares. We'll find a way to go unrecognised, we'll take Yoora, they'll never suspect a female.

"But hyung, she's wanted just like us, she ran from prison too, surely people aren't just looking for seven males and praising themselves lucky if they find the eighth kid" Hyungwon argued and Shownu looked at him, slightly annoyed.

"It's a risk we'll have to take if it makes you feel any better you can come with us"

"You're going somewhere hyung?" Kihyun asked as he shuffled into the kitchen in a pair of fluffy socks that made the tiled floor slippery for him to walk on.

"We're going to the supermarket later" Shownu answered and opened the fridge after finally having found the bin bags he was looking for.

"You're leaving us in Wonho hyungs supervision?" Kihyun blunted and Shownu sighed, looking down at the bag for a moment before turning to Kihyun.

"Yes, you'll be under Wonho's supervision" Shownu replied bluntly and Kihyun sneered.

"You monster" He whispered before walking back out of the kitchen, grabbing onto the wall next to him to stop himself from going face first into the floor.

------------

"Yoora! You're alive!" Minhyuk cried out as you hopped down the stairs.

"That I am" You answered, smiling as he came to grab you from the last step.

"Come and play with us" He grinned as he carried you in a hug to the lounge room, you remained silent as you sat on the couch with him and looked on at the boys playing their game.

"That's got to be a horse!"

"How is it a horse? It looks nothing like a horse" Jooheon argued, waving the notepad around with a drawing unknown to everyone in the room covering the paper in a black ink.

"Well is it a dragon?" I.M asked, speaking up and making Jooheon angrier.

"It's a crocodile!" Jooheon screamed, finally giving up after fifteen minutes of everyone guessing what his drawing was.

"You at drawing" Wonho snorted and Jooheon glared.

"Let's see if you can do any better then, mighty leader" Jooheon sneered, throwing both the marker and book at Wonho, smacking the leader with a loud slap from the paper and a dot on the chin from the texter.

"You little " Wonho seethed, taking his anger to the page to prove his younger friend wrong. You watched as Wonho sat on the ground on the other side of the coffee table separating you, he drew with a glare in his eyes until he snapped the book up in front of everyone for them all to see.

"Is it a whale?" Hyungwon guessed, blankly staring at the inked page as Wonho seethed.

"No, you fool! It's so obvious what it is!"

"Is it a hippo" Minhyuk guessed from next to you and Kihyun snorted to himself as Wonho turned red.

"No!"

"What about, a walrus?" Shownu asked.

"No, you twit!"

"Is it a rhino?" You asked making the second oldest male stop before finally grinning.

"Yes! Thank you Yoora!" He cheered.

"See it's so obvious it's a rhino!" Wonho shouted, pointing out every feature of the animal as everyone sat stunned.

"I was honestly just guessing" You breathed out in astonishment and Jooheon snorted as he leant on your legs and Wonho stopped talking, jaw going slack as he turned to you.

"You little brat! Let's see if you can do any better!" He threw the texter and book at you and Minhyuk slapped the book away from hitting you in the face as you blinked and pulled a face of shock.

"Hyung, what the hell?" Minhyuk cried, picking up the book and sitting it in your lap as you grabbed the texter.

"I bet you can't do any better" Wonho glared and you almost felt like you had to do worse just to make him happy again.

"We all know she can do much better" Hyungwon snorted from the end of the couch and Wonho glared as I.M and Shownu chortled next to him. You popped the lid off the texter and put it to the page, sketching out the first few lines.

"Oh~" Minhyuk gasped, watching a piece of art unfold before his eyes. It wasn't much longer until you were putting the last touches on your quick sketch and you finally put the lid back on the texter before turning the book for everyone to see.

"So? What do you think it is?"

"A rhino!" I.M cheered and you smiled as Wonho glared at you.

"You "

"Oh don't be jealous hyung" Hyungwon sniggered and chaos embarked in the living room. You giggled watching them all wrestle around with each other as Shownu shoved Jooheon off of him and continued to sit and watch them all with a grin on his face that made his eyes become smaller.

"Hyung, when are we gonna go get food?" Hyungwon asked when the chaos finally settled.

"Should we set off now?" He asked looking at you as you blinked.

"You're going grocery shopping?" You asked and Shownu put out his hands to help you up.

"We're going grocery shopping" He answered and you took his hand letting him pull you up as you continued to blink at him, Hyungwon stood up, fixing the jumper around his waist as he stepped over the limbs of his gang members.

"Isn't this too dangerous?" You asked as you slipped into your shoes uncertainly.

"It is but it's even more dangerous to starve these boys" Shownu replied and he opened the front door.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Shouldn't I be asking that?" Hyungwon who was stopped from exiting the house glared at the equally tall male in front of him.

"What are you doing in my friend’s house- Wait you're, oh god. Who do you think you are?!" Sihyoung's tone went from anger to realisation and right back to anger, his tone demanding as you wobbled into your shoe with wide eyes.

"Sihyoung?" You gawked as you spotted the males black hair spiking up.

"Yoora, what the hell are you doing with these men? Why aren't you waiting for your hearing?" He demanded and you blinked.

"Is that any of your business?" Shownu asked protecting you from the angry male.

"As her best friend I believe it is. Yoora you really broke out of prison with these thugs? You're all over the news why couldn't you wait for your hearing and get out free of charge. What's the point of running around and breaking the law if you were so close to getting out?" Sihyoung raged, pushing Hyungwon, who didn't budge from his spot in the front door.

"What's going on here?" The others were quick to sneak up behind you all and you flinched, holding in a gasp of shock at the five men standing behind you.

"Oh great the whole lot of them are here? What's happening to you Yoora? If you want to go through a teenage rebellion phase this isn't how you do it. Why don't you turn yourself in and get away from these useless tools?"

"What the hell Sihyoung? I understand if you're disappointed in my choice but this is where I belong now, you only visited me once in my whole time in prison and it was hell in there, and I had it a whole lot easier than other prisoners because I was with these guys. These "thugs" have looked after me more than you have just because your goody goody doesn't like any trouble. I've made this choice on my own and it's much better than staying in a building full of dangerous people on my own" You glared, what was he doing even coming here?

"You think this is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter