Chapter 25

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE; You Are Not Alone.

By the time anyone had walked down the hall with the plan to release you all your stomach was ready to eat itself from the inside out. Your ears pricked at the sound of footsteps and your head lifted when you heard doors being open and rage filled voices flowed down the hall.

"Who the do you think you are? Can't you see we're about to die of starvation!" You shook Hyungwon awake, it took him a couple of minutes to open his eyes but when he did the metal door to your shared cell was crashing open.

"On your feet" Officer Moon growled and you helped a half awake Hyungwon to stand before your wrists were cuffed behind your back and you were stumbling out of the cell.

"Would've thought the ers would be dead by now" Officer Lee growled and you looked at Hyungwon with wide eyes. When his eyes he gave you a single nod of confirmation your eyes strayed to the doors you passed.

They were trying to isolate us to our own death.

You passed the last open door in the hallway, your horrified eyes landing on the unconscious brunette sprawled on the floor in front of two officers feet.

"Jooheon!"

"JOOHEON!" You screamed and Officer Moon gave you a violent shove, Hyungwon used his own body to stop you from colliding with the cement floor face first as Officer Moon's voice echoed through the walls.

"Keep moving!" He shouted and your body writhed around as your head snapped back to look at the open door.

"Jooheon!" You continued to scream. Hyungwon forcefully stumbled beside you and your chest collided with Officer Moon's as you tried to run back.

"Jooheon!" Shownu heard your distress and ran from Commissioner Bang before he could put the cuffs on him. The Commissioner growled in annoyance before chasing after the well-built man running down the hall.

"You're all monsters!" You cried, Officer Moon was using all his strength to hold you back. You fell to the ground with a hard push from Officer Moon and you continued to kick and throw yourself around on the ground as Hyungwon armlessly tried to help you from Officer Moon's claws ripping you to your feet and out the main door to the hallway. 

"Shut it 208!" Officer Moon snapped and you spat at him with your words.

"Who do you think you are to try and kill people?" You sounded like an animal as even Hyungwon kicked at Officer Moon's legs.

 The officer hopped on one leg as he rubbed the shin of his other leg. Hyungwon dragged you back down the hall, not that your steps were any slower than his, and the two of you crashed into the cell where Shownu was trapped in the corner with his wrists and feet cuffed. Jooheon's body was still on the floor and fire could be seen in your leader's eyes.

"LEE JOOHEON!" Hyungwon exclaimed as if it could wake him up and you fell to your knees in front of him. Jooheon didn't budge and your confused mind struggled to see the rise and fall of the unconscious male's chest as air continued filling his lungs.

The only thing you noticed was how deadly pale he was and you fell back on your as a cry left your lips. You used your foot to shake Jooheon and the sight was rather pathetic to the officers watching when you got no response.

"Jooheon! Answer me!" Your face was only centimetres from Jooheon's now and you screamed again when your face was sent to the cold floor, the force muffling your cries of pain. Your ankles were constrained by the cuffs and your sobs made your whole body shake.

Hyungwon didn't give up on trying to get the attention of Jooheon as Commissioner Bang watched Officer Moon press his foot into your back, making sure you couldn't find any way to stand up and leave, not that you had intended to be going anywhere.

A heavy breath of contemplation left Commissioner Bang's lips as he watched your distraught figure shake and your cries, along with the others clashed with his inner voices scolding. He looked at Shownu desperately watching s and shook his head, defeat coming over him as he forced the younger man to stand and a strap was brought out from Commissioner Bang's belt.

"We're leaving" He muttered, wrapping the strap over Shownu's hands and around his waist, constricting his upper body as he connected Shownu to himself with a buckle on the end of a chain.

As if he were some sort of dog.

Shownu followed the Commissioner with uncertainty at first but when his youngest member was scooped into his arms and the chain between them gave tug he used his larger body to his advantage to stay where he wanted. Commissioner Bang looked at him with boredom ridden in his eyes. You were squirming in Commissioner Bang's arms, trying to get back on the floor next to Jooheon as Officer Moon gave Hyungwon's arms a strong yank that put him on his feet again forcefully.

"We're leaving" Commissioner Bang was surprisingly strong, unlike what his skinny figure made one think, it reminded Officer Lee why the younger man was the Commissioner instead of himself. Commissioner Bang had Shownu digging his feet into the ground to remain still, even with you in his arms Shownu was trying not to stumble after him as Commissioner Bang pulled forward with a chain being the only thing to his use.

"Start moving 201" Officer Moon pushed Shownu forward and he had no choice but to follow Commissioner Bang as Officer Moon forced Hyungwon to walk after him. You were still struggling in Commissioner Bang's arms and to be truthful, fighting against the restraints on your limbs was truly exhausting, as was trying to get out of the Commissioner's strong grip.

"Let me go" You grunted through a dry throat. Commissioner Bang ignored your words of pleading, walking up each flight of stairs as if he didn't have a teenager in his arms and a grown male testing the strength of the chain connecting them at the waist. Commissioner Bang stopped next to the newly fixed door, several more locks were covering it and Officer Moon unlocked all of them as you finally realised where you were.

"No. Put me down I can't be leaving Jooheon on his own you bastards!" You seethed angrily as your body began its fight again, but Commissioner Bang could see how tired the long hours without food, water and actual sleep had made you, leaving you weak in his arms barely putting up a proper fight.

"Yoora" Hyungwon muttered and your battle came to a slow stop, your joint wrists fell on your stomach and your head collapsed as you sobbed into Commissioner Bang's shoulder with tightly shut eyes.

"You can't kill a man. You can't kill a man. Not Jooheon" You muttered, your voice barely hearable to Shownu behind you, Commissioner Bang pretended to ignore your words but they played like a spell putting a curse on him in his head as he walked towards your cell.

"You can't kill him. You can't kill Jooheon. Jooheon is too important to be killed" You continued to whisper. Commissioner Bang figured you were trying to convince yourself instead of attempting to give him a lecture as he entered the cell and laid your limp body on the first bed he saw. Shownu didn't tell him off for putting you on Wonho's bed who was just as tired as you, he figured the blonde male would get his first real sleep with you by his side.

"You would have to be some kind of monster to kill someone, someone like Jooheon doesn't deserve to die" Commissioner Bang froze, you were two centimetres from being laying on the rock like bed when your words struck a cord in him.

Shownu didn't miss the long pause the Commissioner made as his thoughts plagued his mind and you tried to shove yourself away from him, bringing him back to reality as you were finall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter