Chapter 18

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN; MAMA I'M IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL.

"What are you doing in my house?" Was the first thing your father said as soon as he stood in front of you and the seven silent men. You looked up at him with nervous eyes and you bit your lip before speaking.

"Well, prison wasn't really for us I guess you could say?" You muttered and your dad looked at you as you blinked at the angered look on his face.

"So you escaped and brought seven thugs into the house?"

"Well, yeah, if that's what you wanna call them, I call them my friends- family even because where have you been dad?" You answered leaning back in your seat, you had never talked back to your parents like this.

"Work came first, if you got yourself into trouble then you should take the punishment"

"Sir she's done nothing wrong!" Hyungwon cut in before you could retort your father.

"My daughter escaped from prison, a place where only the people deserving of being punished go. Now you tell me she hasn't done anything wrong because she obviously did something to get in there and I bet it has something to do with you" Mr Kim glared at them all and you looked down at your feet.

"The only wrong thing your daughter did was not leave that hole sooner because she was waiting for someone who was seemingly never returning, do you realise how long it's been since we got out? Almost two months, she only had six months to wait for someone to hear her innocence before she would be locked away for good and it's taken you five months to come home and then still be stubborn about doing a hearing for her. She only got locked up in that place because the cops caught her with us after some erts were trying to feel her up and yet she was still too stubborn to leave because she was waiting for you and your arrogant to come and get her" Hyungwon snapped and your father stood unmoving as he watched Hyungwon shout at him. Mrs Kim turned to look at you, devastation falling upon her features as she watched you who kept your eyes on your feet, Kihyun put a reassuring arm around your shoulder and the dots began connecting in your mother's head.

"Get out of my house" You father growled and everyone stared at Mr Kim as you looked at him with tears threatening to fall.

"You piece of ! How can you treat your own daughter like this?!" I.M raged standing up and pushing your father until he was against the wall glaring at him.

"Get out of my house unless you want me to call the cops" Mr Kim muttered and I.M grabbed his collar, throwing him to the side before marching up the stairs.

"Come on Yoora" Minhyuk whispered, patting your knee and standing up as Kihyun stood with you still under his arm. One by one everyone stood up, looking your parents in the eyes before leaving for the stairs.

"I can understand you hating us, but your own daughter? All my life I've been told criminals like us would go to hell, but you'll be there long before me sir" Shownu sighed before proceeding up the stairs and to the room he was residing in.

 Hyungwon snarled at him and followed after his leader silent with his words but loud in the stomp of his steps on the stairs. I.M stepped closer to Mr Kim and as he did so the gun in his hoods pocket poked out making Mr Kim in a sharp breath.

 Jooheon felt nothing toward the situation, it was something he had faced himself, so he felt nothing towards any form of a parent. His dark eyes were enough to make Mr Kim give a shiver and Mrs Kim was already shaking from the moment she came downstairs.

"I'm sorry Yoora" Minhyuk sighed as he stuffed his things into his bag on your bed, you looked at him briefly and looked back down at what you were putting in your own bag when he tried to make eye contact with you.

"Don't be sorry, he's alway been like it, it's not something you can help" You sighed and he nodded, a sad smile appearing on his face as you turned away from him. Your mum walked up the stairs, turning away from her husband who sat on the couch in defeat. She walked down the hall, peeking into the doors where the criminals she dreaded were hidden away, packing a bag full of their items each. She walked towards your room and Hyungwon gave a rash blink of his eyes, almost bumping into her in his rush to enter your room.

"I apologise Mrs Kim" He bowed and she smiled a small smile his way quietly as he entered your room. Mrs Kim stood at your door watching you quietly pack away your belongings, only putting short opinions into the ongoing conversation Minhyuk provided with Hyungwon.

Jooheon appeared from your bathroom with his things and yours, you let out a little squeak as he gave you a cheeky hug from behind to put your things in your bag.

"Jooheon!" You laughed already moving on from your disappointment and he giggled grabbing onto you and pulling you away from your bag.

"Yoora! Give your favourite big brother a hug!" He laughed, squishing you in his grip as he swung you around.

"Ya!" You complained as you let out a breathless laugh. Hyungwon had to help you out of his grip and you eventually were able to get to stuffing things into your bag, your mum walked away and entered her room where she sat on her bed with a sigh.

"What are we to do?"

------------

"Looks like that's all I can fit" You sighed and stepped back after wrestling to get your bag zipped up. Minhyuk took it off the bed, swinging it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter