Chapter 12

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWELVE; RUN.

"Let’s go" Everyone filed out of the weaponry room and kept their back bent low as they speed walked down the long hall.

"Kim Yoora?" Commissioner Bang whispered, making you freeze in your spot. Slowly, in fear of what was to come next you turned to face the tall male, looking down at you in astonishment.

"Are you really doing this Yoora? Your hearing was getting so close, you couldn't wait?" He sighed and you stood with one of your own.

"My parents are so far away Commissioner, them being in Europe isn't going to help my hearing anytime soon, they're my parents and unless they've changed within the past months since I've seen them they won't be getting home the time they promised. And these boys, they were going to escape no matter what, who knows when my parents will arrive back in the country and I'm not gonna sit here by myself until that happens, I'm part of Monsta X now and I don't want to wait however long for a hearing just to be let out and made to find them again. I'm going to go with them and that's my final decision" You stated, arms falling to your side as your sad eyes met with Commissioner Bang's shocked ones. He saw the same frightened child that was dumped in the prison cell late in the afternoon, the child who was taken away from the only safety of a friend she knew twice and thrown onto one floor with no other females to keep her company.

"I'll be lost if I don't stay with them now Commissioner" You begged, begged to be a criminal like the seven men noticing your absence from the line in the dark hall.

“Where the hell is she?” Wonho seethed in panic.

“She better not have been busted!” Kihyun growled as everyone turned back to find you.

"Lost? You've done what I prayed you never would Yoora, you've become attached to them. If this is what you want, I won't stop you, this time, I'll keep them away when they all find you've escaped. This is risking my entire career so just know I won't stop them from bringing those boys back if they're found and once you leave this building, you'll be a criminal just like them"

"Yoora!" Jooheon whispered, waving at you around the corner. The two of you looked at Jooheon and he paled seeing Commissioner Bang glaring at him and Minhyuk who stuck his head around to peek down the hall.

"Thank you Commissioner Bang, I won't let them find me and you'll keep your job" You whispered as the seven panicked that everything was over and you would all be dragged back to the top floor. Commissioner Bang flinched, stepping back to catch his balance as you hugged him tightly like a child. Commissioner Bang gave you a pat on the back and you smiled at him, bidding him goodbye before running down the hall and around the corner.

"Yoora we thought we were busted!" Wonho sighed putting a hand on your shoulder to keep you with them.

"So did I but he hardly tried stopping us" You answered with a shrug and Shownu opened the door to the stairs.

------------

"So this is it?" You whispered watching the guard sleeping by the vending machine, Shownu nodded with a sigh of his own. He opened the door to the Prisons main office and you all filed in, grabbing your stuff after turning the office upside down then back the right way to find them.

"Yoora, how much room does your bag have?" Wonho asked, an arm over I.M's shoulders as you ped your bag and showed them.

"I guess I didn't have much homework to do" You shrugged. Your bag was empty besides your school clothes and shoes put in a plastic bag by an officer before they shoved it in leaving plenty of room in your big bag.

"Good" Wonho grinned and I.M began pulling items out of his clothing making you stare wide-eyed.

"What? I didn't want them to discover our hiding spot" The man shrugged and you sighed rolling your eyes, he had practically shoved every item from between the hollow wall, including you book and pencil that he pulled out of his pants making you cringe.

"Thank you!" I.M grinned taking your black bag and slinging the straps over his shoulders and marching out of the office.

"Get back here!" Shownu growled, yanking the younger male back into the office before shutting the door and locking it.

"Put your clothes on you twit, follow the plan" Wonho growled shoving I.M's black jeans and shoes at him. Changkyun sighed, quickly slipping out of the bag and heavy belt to slip into his original clothes. Everyone changed and folded their orange jumpsuits and sat them in front of the computer before finally leaving the office.

"We have to be quick" Hyungwon whispered taking your hand as you nodded nervously, gripping onto his hand tightly as you eyed the snoring Officer in the corner.

"All we gotta do is get out these doors and to a car" Wonho ordered and Shownu shook his head.

"Forget the car we won't be quick enough for it, we'll have to make a run for it" Shownu ordered and your eyes widened as a loud beep rang through the front office and the snoring Officer jumped awake as you fled the building.

"Quickly!" Hyungwon shouted pulling you out of your shock to run with them.

"They're getting away!" The Officer screamed into his walkie-talkie, running to the front doors, watching you all take off down the street as he yelled for help.

"Get back up they've gotten out of the building!" The Officer screamed and ran to his car, sirens waking the dead night up as he picked up speed to follow you.

"Quickly Yoora" Hyungwon panted as Wonho took a sharp left and he followed, pulling you along with him around the corner. A second police car skidded to a stop in front of you all and Shownu shouted waving to the opposite direction.

"TO THE RIGHT!" Shownu yelled and everyone followed him as the car started again, following you all down the empty road.

"We need to hide somewhere" Kihyun panted and Wonho took another sharp turn. The chase went on and you nearly fell to the ground when your tired legs tried giving out in the shock of hearing the helicopter fly above you all, swooping down closer as a news reporter hung out the window trying to report the current event.

"GO IN THERE" Wonho shouted and everyone followed after him as he trotted down the stairs into the subway station, it was busy in the underground subway and people flinched, letting out noises of shock as the eight of you shoved your way through them to safety. Officer Lee came barrelling down the same stairs, head whipping in every direction as he let out a sigh, only seeing the aftershock of eight people racing through the crowd.

"They've out run me, I repeat they've out ran me" Officer Lee barked into the walkie talkie. Commissioner Bang sighed with his head in his hands as he listened through one of the main radios to each of the policemen barking orders and updates to each other. He prayed you wouldn't get hurt or make worse mistakes as each officer became angrier and angrier at the gangs constantly out running them and disappearing.

"We're nearly there!" Shownu called running quicker towards the ticket machine. You all stood around it, fidgeting with nerves as he collected and paid for eight tickets, rushing you all to jump onto the subway preparing to leave.

"By the door, pull your hoods up and put on your masks" Shownu ordered, giving your shoulder a rough slap as he pushed everyone on board before entering himself. Five minutes later the subway began leaving the station and you all sat in your seats, looking like your normal tired, and overworked civilian with tired eyes, a mask covering your mouths and hoods up, hiding your eyes from the bright light in the subway.

"We'll get there soon" Wonho sighed to Jooheon who hung his head on the elders shoulder tiredly still exhausted from running around for so long.

"You've done well kid" You looked up blinking, Hyungwon looked down at you, no smile present but a brighter look dawned his face as you stared at each other.

"Thank you, you did great to Hyungwon-ssi" You yawned and he gave a small chuckle at your cuteness.

"Get some rest" He whispered. You flinched, too tired to argue against him when he hugged you closer to rest on his chest. Your eyes closed and Hyungwon yawned, wrapping an arm around you before resting his cheek on the top of your head. You fell asleep quickly after physically exhausting yourself from running, Minhyuk lay on the floor, not caring for the judging eyes of the elderly people around him as he snored softly three seconds after laying down. Shownu fought to stay awake and Kihyun sat next to him, brushing a hand through I.M's hair, enjoying spending a moment with the youngest male in the group.

Commissioner Bang sat nervously, no one was saying anything over the radio anymore and that could only mean two bad things, they weren't telling each other that they couldn't see the criminals or something had happened to the radio lines. With a nerve-wracking sigh, Yongguk forced his hands through his hair and stared at the radio, praying something would come through.

Nothing,

Nothing was being said and after ten minutes Commissioner Bang stood up, getting ready to walk out of his little place in the room full of radios and security cameras. The static noise of the radio fidgeting and Officer Lee's annoying voice made Yongguk's hand freeze on the door handle and he listened as the Officer spoke.

"We've lost them, head back to headquarters and we'll make a plan to track them down" Yongguk sighed to himself and left the room shaking his head.

This is where the real game starts.

------------

"Come on love birds we're at our stop" You in a long breath as Wonho shook you both, you sat up straight and noticed the subway stopped with people flooding in and out of the transportation device. You stood up and Hyungwon stood up with a sway, rubbing his eyes before looking at you as you yawned. Everyone shuffled out the doors of the subway and the hustle and bustle still filling the station at this time of night instantly woke you as you attempted to concentrate on your surroundings.

"Ok, we gotta be quick about this" Shownu spoke to catch everyone’s attention as you filtered out of the crowd to a wall where you could stand to listen to him. "We have to move quickly and quietly we can't have any sort of attention being put on us that could get us caught out in the act. We'll leave here and go straight for Gunhee's place, the others will be there and we'll work on getting some sort of ticket out of the country from there, got it? Let’ s go" Shownu ordered as everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter