Chapter 3

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER THREE; GONE BAD.

Kim Yoora,

"208 it's visiting hours and your lucky day" I shot up and stared wide eyed at Officer Moon who was standing by my cell door staring at me with his blank face.

"Oh, no no I didn't mean you're getting out. I just meant you got a visitor, sorry about that" Officer Moon scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and I sighed standing up properly and walking to the cell doors with my hands sticking out in front of me.

 It had gotten to my second week in this hell hole, and the nervousness and fright of everything around me on my first couple of days almost seemed like a breeze compared to now. Officer Moon cuffed my wrists and slid the cell door open, he grabbed me by the elbow and slammed my door closed, locking it for reasons I would never ask of. The walk was silent between us two and I studied my surroundings as we walked through the foreign area of the prison.

"Go up" Officer Moon demand as I hesitated at the sight of four steps in front of me, too busy being caught up in the white walls around me and unknown faces. Officer Moon shoved me up the stairs and I stumbled looking back to glare at him. Another officer opened a white door, Officer Moon pushed me into the room and moved to stand next to the second officer by the door. I looked around and my eyes widened gratefully when I saw Sihyoung sitting in a corner with his foot tapping nervously as he looked at the police officers around him.

"Sihyoung!" I rushed over and Sihyoung jumped looking at me with wide eyes as I sat on the table in front of him.

"Kim Yoora what the hell is going on? I get a call from some Commissioner Bang to find out you're in prison! What the hell did you do and where are your parents?" Sihyoung snapped and I put my cuffed hands on the table in front of me.

"That's the thing, I didn't do anything wrong! That gang iKON tried harassing me on my way home from school and next thing you know I'm getting cuffed up and now they think I'm part of that big gang Monsta X!" I answered. Sihyoung would know what I'm on about he was always on top of the news in our country. Sihyoung stared at me and I sighed looking down at the table as I bit my lip to hold in my tears.

"I don't know where my parents are, no one can get into contact with them and Commissioner Bang checked my phone and saw your calls so they brought you in, I don't wanna be here Sihyoung it's like hell" I gasped out and Sihyoung continued staring at me, I couldn't read his eyes as they followed my shaking pupils.

"You don't believe me?" I whispered and Sihyoung shook his head as he looked down.

"I believe you Yoora, I'm your best friend, of course, I know you don't go around creating trouble. I just, how am I gonna be any help?" I looked at him stunned as he eyed his hands, briefly looking up at me for answers.

"Please, I need you to find my parents. They won’t do any sort of court trials or even consider hearing me out without my legal guardians, my parents need to be here" I whispered and Sihyoung nodded not meeting my eyes.

"208 let's go your times up, have a good day kid" Officer Moon grabbed me by the elbow once again and Sihyoung watched him pull me out of the room. I looked back giving a reassuring smile Sihyoung's way before the door shut and I couldn't see him anymore. Officer Moon threw me back into my cell and stalked off with the door locked, I don't think he likes me. I sighed and went to lay on my bed, I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the silence of the other prisoners in the surrounding cells. Loud laughter broke out but I ignored it slipping into sleep, I had to wake up earlier just to see Sihyoung for that short amount of time.

I was awoken again when it was finally time for breakfast and Officer Lee dragged me out of my cell and down to the canteen, I grunted as he walked away and I stood in line waiting for my turn to slip into the food-filled room. My cuffs came off and I nodded thanking the officer on duty as I opened the door to the canteen.

 I walked over to the men’s line and kept my head down as someone shoved me and I nearly tripped over my own feet. I looked up watching the big man walk away and quickly grabbed a tray getting ready to be squished into the line of murderers and drug dealers. I heard there was even a leader of a mafia in here he must have been one of the older men, I would be sure to steer clear of him.

"Princess"

"203" I acknowledged as prisoner 203 came up behind me and stood a little too close to me for comfort as we travelled down the line.

"Do you mind?" I grunted elbowing him as he chuckled and reached around me for a bottle of water to help the dry cereal go down.

"Just making sure no one tries anything princess" He grinned and I rolled my eyes, taking a spoon and walking away without waiting for him, though he was right I wouldn’t let him know that or how grateful I really was for him standing there.

"The only one I need to worry about trying anything is you" I muttered and waved at Hyori and the gang who were watching me walk to the table where Monsta X showed up one by one.

"Gosh wait for it, soon she'll be sharing a cell with us" 206 chuckled as I sat down, I never interacted with them unless they spoke to me first and I did my best to sit at the end of the table closest to where Officer Moon and Commissioner Bang would stand to watch over us. We still hadn't gotten to the first name basis, for all I know they probably hardly remember me being there the day we were all cuffed up and dragged to this hole.

I glared as Officer Lee walked in and stood on the other end of our table with his arms crossed proudly.

"Ah it's so much easier having you all here together, you don't talk much for a member of a world class gang" Officer Lee looked at me and I glared.

"Try me " I muttered under my breath and Commissioner Bang kicked the leg of my seat, shaking his head at me as I looked at him grumpily.

------------

"What? Is the little gangster afraid?" I glared at CL and her gang as they taunted me.

"Yeah, I thought Monsta X wasn't afraid of anyone?" Minzy smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I never said I was afraid, if you want dirty work done I'm just not gonna be the fool that does it for you" I answered, was it so wrong for me to want to peacefully sit on the gym equipment if no one was using it?

"Chaerin, are you really so low to pick on someone like that?" We all turned looking through the fence as 201 stood gripping it with one hand, staring at CL who scoffed.

"I told you Kim Yoora, I say something you do it. So what are you waiting for?" CL stalked closer to me and I stood up angrily.

"I told you I'm not here to be some puppet for you all if you want to backstab that chick then do it yourself!" I snapped and CL glared at me.

"Just do it you little " My head whipped to the side as her hand made an echoing slap on my cheek. I closed my eyes letting out a deep breath, I could feel her looming over me. Did I mention I’m not someone you should get angry?

"Leave her alone Chaerin! She doesn't need to be dragged into your low life!" 203 yelled through the fence and I looked up glaring at CL.

"You're gonna regret doing that" I pounced with my temper reaching its peak. I threw myself at her making her stumble as I latched onto her hair and punched her in the face. I grunted as Bom pulled me off CL and glared down at me yanking my hair about messily while I grunted from the pain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter