Chapter 11

Can You Call This A Crime?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER ELEVEN; ESCAPE.

"How are we gonna do this?" You watched as Wonho shrugged and Shownu stared at the ground silently.

"You hadn't thought that far had you?" You sighed laying on the seat of the bench press with your head hanging to look at the men surrounding the area with you.

"Not exactly" Wonho shrugged his shoulders again awkwardly.

"Not at all, we're just thinking of winging it!" Minhyuk raised his voice honestly and you scowled at them as you sat up and I.M took the liberty of smacking the older male over the head for you.

"I am not following you if there is no plan made" You grunted and Kihyun rolled his eyes as you walked to the edge.

"Of course, we won't leave without a plan you moron, we'll think of one don't worry your pretty little head over it" He glared and you turned to look at him annoyed.

"You know Kihyun, we're not in school anymore. If you like me so much just confess don't go acting all tough and cold about it" You smirked and everyone laughed as Kihyun sputtered angrily.

"As if I would ever have feelings for a kid like you!" He yelled aiming to hit you. You flinched and closed your eyes. Hyungwon slapped Kihyun's arm away and you sighed in relief when you realised he wasn't actually going to hit you. You looked over the edge of the building, and sure enough, the inmates were all lapping up the time they got outside, it had dropped to twice a week and twice as heavily guarded after some lunatic took it upon himself to murder another prisoner in the open.

That day scared you dramatically, it was only two weeks ago when you sat in the same spot as you were now, with you somehow letting Jooheon sling an arm over your shoulder and lean in to whisper little secrets and his guesses on the conversations that were happening on the real ground as he pointed at every person he talked about. It was an action that was so quick but took so long, Jooheon happened to be pointing at a gang next to the arrogant, unsuspecting male sitting on his own, finger working in the dirt as if he were planning something. The inmate leading it all wasn't shy about walking up to the lone male, and when he grabbed the man’s attention he stabbed him without thinking twice, all hell broke out from that moment but you had the perfect view of the nightmare unfolding from the roof.

Jooheon had covered your eyes but you had seen enough to give you recurring nightmares, you got little sleep and became quieter, different to the student waiting for an ear to listen and a hand to get her out of the prison.

"It'll have to be at night, that's for sure, once the others are asleep. I'm not dragging them along with us" Shownu spoke up and you snapped your head his way momentarily. 

"We need to write out our plan. Yoora, where's your book?"

"In our cell, on the sink" You answered I.M who ran off down the stairs, slamming both doors in his haste to get the needed items. You went back to looking  at the ground, Commissioner Bang was outside today standing by the door as he watched some of the prisoners walk their laps around the prisons well-watered oval. You found Hyori and waved, she nodded at you though it was hardly noticeable from the height you sat at, Gain waved with a smile and you sighed waving back again before turning away to lean against the high ledge. Of course, Hyori would stop caring after a while, you were up here and she was down there, what use were you to her here?

"Let us make a master plan!" I.M grinned slamming your book open on the table to a blank page, your pencil clanked after it and you stood up as they all surrounded the only real table on the roof.

"So, how do we start this?" Minhyuk spoke up after you all sat in silence for what felt like forever, Shownu stopped from tapping the pencil on the table.

"We've been here enough times surely we can map the place out, right?" He looked at everyone as the males on the table all nodded. You shook your head and Shownu slid the book and pencil in front of you.

"You draw, you explain" Shownu ordered making you take the pencil in your hand and forcing Kihyun to face you.

------------

"No you idiot, it's more to the left, not the centre!" 

"Kihyun, you first said it was on the right. I think the only way to get it to the left is to get closer to the middle!" You growled once again erasing the door to the weapons room for the eighth floor. 

"There're more cells there, and there" Kihyun mumbled pointing to the page and you quickly drew the lines that signified the cell doors. The others watched on, Shownu would silence you both when bickering would rise between you and Kihyun had managed to lay his glare down to a blank stare with the others surrounding you and you weren't being so snarky towards the older male.

"So where do we start?" Minhyuk asked as Wonho snatched away the finished product, a bird’s eye view of the prisons top floor and surroundings along with a side view of the inside of every floor in Seoul's famous prison. Your hand was sore from all the drawing and readjusting you had to do and Jooheon snickered next to you while you rubbed your sensitive hand.

"From our cell, obviously" Jooheon snorted and Shownu slapped the back of his head.

"No, first we start by making the plan" Shownu sassed making you snort at his remark, something he rarely made to anyone, Jooheon pouted at you and you turned his face away from you with a push to his cheek.

"We'll have to wait until all of the other inmates are asleep, we'll leave through the door Kihyun made and leave by the front door, this won’t work if you fall asleep, and I'm talking about you Hyungwon" Hyungwon sent a dirty look towards his leader and scoffed quietly from across the table as he leant his crossed arms on the bench.

"I'm escaping from this hole I'm sure I can control my fatigue for that" He sneered and Shownu rolled his eyes, doubting Hyungwon's words.

"How are we gonna get out the front door, the day we moved into this floor they put a lock on it for each one of us" Kihyun questioned and Wonho pointed to I.M who grinned back at him.

"I wasn't a child who pickpocketed for nothing" I.M wiggled his fingers and you rose a brow at him questioningly.

"What are you getting at?" You asked for the dense people of the group, aka you, Jooheon and Minhyuk.

"I'll take the keys from Officer Lee's or Officer Moon's belt at meal time, they won’t even notice and by the time we get out of here it'll be too late for them to realise I took the keys" I.M shrugged but couldn't hold back his confident smile to well. You nodded and Minhyuk gasped with Jooheon, finally catching on to the plan.

"So what do we do next?"

"We take the safest root out, it'll be no man’s land from the front door to the next level but from there we'll take the empty halls until we reach the weapons room and take what we need. We'll arm all of you with the right things before making our way to the safest floor to evacuate from" Wonho explained, marking lines and different routes to the destinations as you watched on shocked, already not liking the chance of someone handing you a gun of any sort to carry away with you, it would make you an official criminal the moment the keys were stolen and you left the top floor. Your eyes flickered around the seven males silently gaping at them as nervous butterflies filled your stomach and you felt like being sick.

"What's wrong kid, too scared to run away?" Kihyun mocked, though he was shocked to see the pale frightened look on your face.

"I apologise asswipe, I'm not normally one to run away from my problems, so unlike you I'm not as knowledgeable in such actions like you are" You snapped though it wasn't enough to pull you out of the frightened daze you sat in as you stared at the bench unblinking.

"You think I run from my problems? I'll kill you the same way I killed that cars salesman!" Kihyun shouted it was something serious this time, not a threat to hit you or put your head in the urinals. Wonho shouted at Kihyun and held the smaller man back as Jooheon jumped around you to help him hold Kihyun back as you flinched in shock.

"That was you?!?" You screamed, remembering the countless news articles and reports on the case, Sihyoung's uncle, a man you had only met a few times but absolutely adored in the time spent with him. You screamed in anger, though you wouldn't admit the few tears that slipped as everyone jumped around holding the angered people down.

Hyungwon held you tightly in his silence, hugging you to his chest, holding your arms down as he walked backwards and you kicked about. Minhyuk screamed and carried on as he tried to catch your kicking legs without getting injured. Shownu yelled at Kihyun, slapping him as he tackled him to the ground when he escaped Wonho's hold and charged at you.

"Stop it hyung!" Everyone froze, you choked on air and Kihyun finally stopped fighting everyone off as I.M stood up holding the metal object in his hand and your legs swung to a stop, dangling in the air.

"Put the gun down Changkyun" Your breath shook. Kihyun glared as he ordered the younger around. I.M ignored Kihyun and the gun clicked in his hand, showing he wasn't kidding around.

"You're the reason we're in here, we're all the reason we're in here and because of our careless actions we brought in an innocent kid into prison when she should be at school right now! And you still have the arrogance to threaten her in such ways? Let alone with a murder you, yourself committed?" I.M's voice grew as he spoke, his words were harsh as his hand shook with the gun pointing at Kihyun.

Hyungwon stepped away slowly, well aware of the danger of one of s with a gun. You shook as Minhyuk moved with you, opening the first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter