Sweetness overload

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can't you see from here?", Minho asked Krystal. She shakes her head.

"I'll lift you up", and Minho lift Krystal. They are smiling together so their group members who saw it. It's the ending of GDA. SHINee just came from the other side and move to congratulate EXO. Minho had been seeing Minhyuk talking with Krystal and can't help but be jealous.

He didn't left Krystal's side after that. But when Jong Hyun talked him into it, he moved far from Krystal and went to Taeyeon's. The two lovebirds just can't help but still glance at each other.

"Minho, what was that?", their manager scolded him.

"Are you looking for a scandal?", their manager is really furious. He knows where fancams go public, the Chairman would definitely call his attention.

"Mianhe,hyung", Minho apologized.

"Minho, don't be careless. You know what happens if a scandal breaks out", and their manager walked out of the room.

 

 

SHINee and F(x)are celebrating their win at GDA.

And true enough, videos of minstal moment at GDA were uploaded in YouTube.

"Oppa, don't be worried. Dispatch will not pick it up", Krystal said to Minho.

"I'm worried about haters. You know how scary they post and comment. I don't want you getting hurt. Mianhe", Minho said.

"Let's not worry about anything right now. OK. It's not like it shows you two are dating", Vic interrupted them and pat Minho's back.

"Don't worry too much", she added.

He is so grateful to Victoria. She's a really wonderful and caring leader to her members. He can't help but wonder why Nickhun didn't pursue her. Victoria liked him, but he just broke her heart. A lot of hyungs are liking Victoria, but Victoria placed them in friend zone.

That's their story, and there's probably more to look forward for Vic and her close guy friends.

 

The management called them the next day.

"We don't want this to happen again" the Chairman said.

"Minho, SHINee will have its new album, right? Focus on that", he added.

"And Krystal, F(x) will be having its 3rd album midyear. You also have a show with your sister" to which Krystal nodded.

"So we made everything clear. Be discreet, or break up, or leave the company", he warned them.

 

They arrived at Krystal's home. They had been silent all through the way.

Will I live if I stopped as an idol? This is the life I've known from the start? What else would I do if I stopped? Krystal looked outside the window. She could see Minho's reflection.

Oppa, will you choose me if it comes to that? You've worked very hard to be where you are right now. Will you be able to leave your group for us?

 

Minho is also deep in thoughts. He knows he can't bear to live without Krystal.

 

Krystal opened the door of the car, but Minho stopped her.

"Soo Jungie, I don't want you to go through this. But I don't want to lose you", and hug her in a tight embrace.

Krystal broke down and cried.

It hurts Minho to see her cry. This is my fault, and blames himself.

"I'm sorry for causing you this burden", and caressed her hair.

"Aniyo, we both know what are the consequences. We both know this might not work", and she wiped her tears.

"Rather than prolonging it longer, lets end it now oppa", tears rolled down her cheeks. It hurts for her to say it, but she just wants to think rationally.

Minho looked intently at her. He was shocked to hear that from her. He was mad. He never thought he would hear that from her.

"How can you say that?”, he can't keep his voice from rising.

"You said you like me. How can you give me up like that?", he is hurt.

Krystal continues to cry.  His anger cooled down upon seeing Krystal cry so much. He wraps her arms around her.

"Ssshh. Stop crying now. Is that what you really want?" He asked gently this time. Krystal shakes her head.

"I can't give you up", she said between sobs. This is one of the things he likes about her. She's transparent with her feelings. She's so naive and innocent and Minho just wants to protect her.

"Soo Jungie", look at me, and lifted her face to meet his eyes.

"I will never surrender for us", he said.

"If I have to wait, I can wait again", he added. Krystal just recently knew how Minho talked to her parents and said he’d wait for her. She doesn't have a single doubt hearing Minho’s words.

Krystal stopped crying and nods her head.

"Don't say that again, ara", Minho said and hugged her.

"No matter how long it will take for us, let's be strong for each other, OK", he added.

Minho was so scared to lose her. He just realized how much he loves this girl.

 

Months passed and there were malicious rumors about Krystal and Gdragon. Haters commented on her I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter