Will you trust?

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to the new subscribers!!!!

I hope you enjoy this new chapter, readers. Please continue to support until the end. Kamsahamnida!!!!!

Minstal fever

================================================

"So,do you have already a boyfriend,Krystal?", one of Jessica's friend suddenly asked.

Krystal couldn't respond.

"Ani", Jessica is quick to reply.

"She's looking for one", Jessica added and laughed.

Krystal sighs and laughs with her.

"Right!", Krystal said.

 

Minho saw that episode.

Yeah,right, he thought to himself. We can never acknowledge our relationship to the public,he thought sadly.

 

Jessica is smiling, and Krystal is laughing.

Eonnie is the best! She said to herself.

They are filming for jkrys and Jessica speed up the car so they would lost the cameramen following them.

They arrived to one of the most prestigious condominium, where only .01 percent could live there.

Tyler is waiting for them. Jessica is looking at the sample sunglasses that Tyler brought from the production house.

Krystal is roaming around his unit and took a picture of the view outside.

Chinja, its beautiful here,she said.

"Soojung, come here", Tyler called her. Krystal came over to them.

She actually likes Tyler as a person. He is responsible, smart and is taking care of her sister. But she knows her sister loves Donghae so much.

"I like this one", Krystal said and examined one of the pieces in the table. She really has fashion sense and sense, Jessica smiled.

 

 

Krystal went to the garden to the rooftop. When someone bumped to her.

"Mianhe", said the man.

"Neh", Krystal replied and continued to her way.

The man stopped when he recognized her.

" Krystal ", he called out.

Krystal looked back and saw that it is Top.

"Oh,annyeong haseyo", she bowed and walked again.

"Chankamanyo", Top called.

"Can we talk for a minute?", he asked.  Though confused, Krystal nodded and followed him to the cafe of that building.

"I don't know how to start", he said.

"But I'd like to apologize in behalf of Gd", he bowed his head.

Krystal was surprised.

"Aniya", she waved his hand.

"You've suffered because of him", he replied.

"That's not necessary for you to do this. But I appreciate it very much", she replied.

Top smiled at her and she smiled back. Somehow she feels comfortable with him. It's the first time they met, but he has good impressions to her.

She's indeed beautiful, Top said to himself.

 

Oppa, I'm waiting outside, Krystal texted Minho. SHINee has been on tours abroad and they just came back few hours ago. It has been weeks that they haven't come back and Krystal is so excited to see Minho. She wants to show him her driver's license and drive him around town. She remembered Eunhyuk asking her on a TV show whose oppa she wants to drive for. It's Minho oppa, the answer on her mind.

 

She checks herself in the mirror and smiled. But her smile faded. Coming out from the building is SHINee's stylist, Mina.

"Do you have something to say to him", she asked Krystal. 

Bells ring in her ears.

" Excuse me?", Krystal asked back.

"I was asking if you have something important to say to Minho. He is sleeping as well as the other SHINee boys", she replied.

" Ah. Kurei", sadne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter