Vacation

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident with G-Dragon scandal, Krystal asked permission from her parents if she could go and travel Greece. Her parents allowed, but Jessica doesn't want her to.

"She's still so young, eomma", Jessica argued. Sometimes, Krystal thinks her eonnie is more strict than her parents. But it makes her love her sister more.

 

Krystal went to Greece with two of her cousins, she uploaded their photo on her next insta account.

"Soojung, invite Minho oppa", Shin ah, her cousin said.

"Yeah, we could play water sports", said her other cousin Jae Yoon who is Minho's fan especially when it comes to sports.

"Should I?", Krystal answered.

They are really busy right now and is having a concert abroad. But she likes the idea of having Minho on their vacation.

"Chigeum, bwohaeyo?", Krystal called Minho over the phone.

"Na, I just got off the plane", Minho answered.

"Where are you?", she pouted. She didn't know Minho boarded the plane.

"Guess where I am, Soo Jungie!", Minho exclaimed.

"Greece!!!", he said. Krystal gasped.

"What makes you think about enjoying this vacation and not inviting me over?", Minho acted as though he's hurt.

"Oppa,Mianhe. I just think that you are very busy. But I was about to call you to invite you", she replied.

"Chinja? I don't believe that", Minho replied, but is smiling widely.

"Chinjayo! Promise", she replied, to which Minho laughed hearing her voice.

"Ara, see you later", he said and disconnected the call.

 

He called Krystal's father and asked him if he could join Krystal in her vacation.

"Uncle, I promise as a man to always protect your daughter. I give you my word", but Krystal's father knows boys will always be boys. Mr Jung agreed to the condition that they will come also.

 

Minho arrived to the hotel and Krystal greeted him with a hug and a peck on the cheeks.

"How was the trip?", she asked.

"It's fine", and placed her arms on Krystal's shoulders.

"Let's go place your bag to the room", Krystal led Minho to their hotel room.

Minho was so tired from their concert. The moment he sees the bed, he lay down on it.

"Oppa, are you sleeping already?", and Krystal poke his shoulder. Minho grabbed her hand and made her lay on the bed as well. Minho hugs her.

"Chankaman", he said, still an arm over Krystal.

"Oppa" Krystal tried to break free, but noticed that Minho just fell asleep.

Oppa is so handsome, and just stayed for a few minutes watching him sleep.

 

 Minho woke up with a blanket tucked over him. He checked the time, it’s already 4 in the afternoon. He took a shower and changed to his beach shorts and sando.

 

Soo Jungie's parents are coming over but she doesn't know it yet, Minho smiled thinking it will surprise Krystal.

He walked around the hotel and to the beach looking for Krystal. He saw her with her cousin, as they watched Jae Yoon mounting the jetski. Shin ah wants to drive the jetski. Krystal also has her jetski. Minho can't help but feel proud seeing his girlfriend.

He just can't help but be breathless whenever he sees her.

She's just so perfect, Minho can't help his admiration. No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter