Face your fear

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Isn't Lay coming over today?", Minho goes to Krystal and asked her. He just came back from SHINee Europe concert.

"Aniyo", Krystal replied and she looked over Minho's back.

"Why isn't Irene with you?", Krystal asked surprised that Irene is not tagging him. Minho laughs. Krystal raise her right eye brow, and Minho stopped laughing.

"Nah, she's filming her scene", Minho replied and sat next to her. He's too tired from the concert, and is still feeling a bit jet lagged. Minho sits silently and after a few minutes, Krystal noticed Minho's head fell on her shoulder. Krystal look at him who had fallen asleep. 

"Oppa", Krystal called softly, to check if he is truly asleep. Minho didn't stir. Krystal continued to look at Minho, and she felt a longing in her heart.

Oppa, she said to herself, and brings her hand to almost touch his hair but she stopped herself.

You must be very tired, she thought to herself. 

Rest comfortably on my shoulder, and she changed her position so Minho will be comfortable sleeping on her shoulder. She smiled while watching him.

You look so cute like a kid, Krystal giggled. 

 

Hmmm, Krystal heard someone coughed beside her. 

"He fell asleep", Mina said, SHINee's stylist and she is carrying a blanket. She placed the blanket over Minho and she sat next to Krystal. An awkward silence followed.

"I owe you an apology", Mina said. Krystal was surprised to hear it from her.

"I am really sorry for all the things I've said to you before", and Mina took Krystal's hands and cup it in her hands.

"I shouldn't have said that. I'm Minho's fan but I shouldn't meddle with his business especially with the one he loves", Mina smiled at her.

"Whoever he loves, I should accept that as his fan, and would support him", she placed down Krystal's hands and looked at Minho still leaning his head on Krystal's shoulder.

"He really loves you, you know", she said. Krystal was left speechless and just nodded. Mina taps Krystal's shoulder and left.

Krystal looks at Minho who is still deep in sleep, and a smile formed on his lips.

 

Minho drags Krystal and Lina (Krystal's stylist) to his car. The director stopped the filming for that day because some equipments had malfunctioned and they are to resume the filming on the next day.

"Oppa!", Irene called out running after them. Minho pushed Krystal gently to the front seat and Lina sits on the back seat. 

"Where are we going?", Krystal asked.

Minho closed the door and goes to the driver's seat. He waived at Irene.

"Next time!", he called out to her and started the car.

"Oppa!", Krystal hates it if she's not being answered.

Minho's smile cannot be erased from his face. Krystal sighed to calm herself.

"Where are we going?", Krystal asked again.

"You'll know it when we get there", Minho replied, smiling widely as he focused on driving. He is so excited to bring Krystal to the soccer game of his father's team. He wasn't expecting to watch it because of the filming schedule, but today turned out to be a good misfortune. 

During the filming yesterday, when they were filming in the market where there was a big crowd, he noticed that Krystal is still afraid of the open public. 

I'll help you overcome your fear, Minho thought to himself. He called his friend psychologist if what's the treatment for phobias, and the response was to desensitize the patient, meaning to expose them to stimuli that's causing them the fear. For agoraphobia, they need a person they can rely on to, to lessen the stress and anxiety if they're in public places.

Krystal was surprised that they stopped by the stadium. She can hear the cheer of the crowd inside. She looked at Minho with a questioning look.

"Let's get inside", Minho said. Krystal hesitated.

"Oppa, I-i can't", she shakes her head. Minho will not hear of it. He goes out of the car with his cap and opened the front seat door.  He placed a cap in Krystal's head and offered his hand.

"Trust me", he said. Krystal looks at his hand and at him. 

I won't let you get hurt, his eyes say it. Krystal took a deep breath. Closed her eyes for a few seconds. 

I have always trusted you, Krystal said in her mind. She opened her eyes and hold Minho's hand. 

Minho smile in reassurance and Krystal smiled back.

 

 

They are seated together with the 50,000 people watching the championship game. Krystal scanned the crowd and her heart started to beat furiously and her breathing became heavy.

"Soo Jungie", Minho called her attention. 

Krystal heard him, the name that only him can call her that. Krystal looks at him, and their eyes locked.

"Soo Jungie", Minho said her name again. He took her hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter