The End

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Krystal is walking along the hallway but isn't seeing anything. Her mind goes back to the conversation earlier.

"Due to some circumstances, f(x) will be disbanded. Victoria and the rest will go on solo, however for you, we will have to let go you go. I'm sorry Soo Jung", was what she heard.

Walking the deserted hallway, she remembers her training years, their debut stage, the laughters and the tears, their long awaited concert, the members and the MeUs. Tears streamed down her beautiful face, walking without knowing where to go. 

"I'm sorry", Lay bumped into her without meaning to. He is called to the management because of what happened with him and Kai the day before. 

"Soo Jung!", he looks so concerned when he realized it is Krystal and she is crying. Krystal didn't noticed him, and continued to walk wobbly.

"I'll walk you to your car", Lay said as he holds krystals shoulders to keep her steady in walking.

 

Lay is sitting in the driver's seat. The moment Krystal sits on the pasenger seat, she cried uncontrollably. 

I dont know what happened, but be strong Soo Jung, he said to himself and pats her back. 

It hurts so much to see you cry this way, Lay thought to himself. He started the car and drove through the city.

Krystal stopped crying but is still silent and looks out the window. 

Eonnie, it's so painful.  Oettoekke? She asked herself.

"I already know this was coming", finally Krystal speaks.

I am a headache to the management, always telling me to smile to the cameras and to come out during smtown endings, but I just can't follow it, she sighs.

Krystal is popular, but it still isn't enough for her to stand in the entertainment industry. Sm limits their activities so that once they leave SM, they'll be gone in this business. Her acting career isn't established that well, as well. They don't want to make the same mistake with Jessica Jung, who was able to build herself up even inside snsd and out of snsd. Yes, Sm will lose some money by letting Krystal go, but they'll definitely be gaining it back especially with new groups coming out. Sm wants to remove any trace of Jung sisters in the company, as Smtown has been divided with some Sm artists siding them.

"The reality is overwhelming, And I thought I was prepared for it", she added. Lay pats her back for support and encouragement. Krystal looks at him and smiled, but sadness still spreads on her face.

"It's just so painful to say goodbye", she said and remembers when Sulli left the group and when she broke up with Minho. 

"Everyone experiences to leave and be left behind. And yes,it's really painful. The important thing is getting up and getting stronger after every goodbyes", Lay said. Krystal smiled and nodded.

"You have people who love you and you can count on to", Lay said, I hope you consider me as one of the persons you can count on, Lay said to himself. 

"Thank you oppa", Krystal smiled brighter this time.

 

Victoria was informed by their manager of f(x) disbandment and of Krystal leaving SM. She rushed to SM and stormed to the office.

"So you already heard the news. I' m really sorry about this, but this is what the management has decided", he said and made an apologetic face.

"Why?!", was what Victoria able to ask. After 7 years and things are going well after their 4 walls comeback, they even had their concert and had given their fans a name, and now disbanding which really doesn't makes any sense.

"We have to start over with the SM family. A new beginning without her", he replied. 

"And she will have the blame for the group's disbandment?", Victoria just can't believe their reasoning. It's true that Krystal is l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter