Pictures and memories

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal came out of her car, and she's surprised to see rose petals on the ground. She just came from lthe recording studio and they just recorded their 3rd album. She is too tired so she went home directly and this is what she sees. She followed the rose petal path and it leads to the garden.

She smiled widely. Minho is sitting on the picnic mat and arranged the baskets and food. 

"Oppa", Krystal called him. Minho looks at her and smiles. 

I miss her so much, Minho realized.

After the sumptuous snacks, both took a rest. Krystal is lying on the mat and her head is on Minho's lap. Minho is combing Krystal's hair with his fingers. He just loves her hair, especially when she flips it, and tucks it behind her hair. 

" These past days, I didn't see you much", Minho said. Krystal listens to him.

"I just learned this about myself, too. I also need time to be away from you", he said.

Krystal is surprised hearing that. Away from me?, she repeats it in her head.

" I asked some hyungs about this, and they said it's just normal. We guys are like rubbers. There's a time that we need to have a distance to stretch, so we can come back to the ones we love and love them more", and looked at Krystal lovingly.

"Thank you for giving that time to me, and waiting for me and lovingly accepts me like now", and kiss Krystal's forehead.

Krystal smiles. I am right to trust him, she applauds herself.

" I trust you", she said and touched Minho's cheek. Minho took her hand and kissed it. 

I'm so blessed to have you in life, Minho thought to himself.

"I think you were confused and maybe I hurt you. Have you forgiven me already?", he asked.

Krystal nods.

" But then, tell me next time if you need some time for yourself, arasseo?", her voice sounding mad, but then smiled at him.

Minho made a salute sign. 

"Ara, princess", he replied and pinch Krystal's cheek. 

" Oppa!", she complain and acts to hit Minho. Minho stood up quickly and ran away laughing. 

"Do you want to die?", and Krystal came running after him.

"Eomeonnie!", Minho running towards the house asking help from Krystal's mother.

 

 

After the dance practice for 'Red Light', f(x) came to SM building because the chairman wants to talk to them.

Minho is also at SM building, so they had a little chitchat. They sat together, while Krystal waits for the chairman to call them to his office.

" I just feel so tired", Krystal said.

"Kkreum, do you want to sleep then?", Minho asked. 

" Though I should have been used to this, going abroad (for her and Jessica's photoshoot and JKrys filming) and then doing dance practice, filming commercials, I haven't had a good night sleep", she confide to Minho.

"Okay, I'll get a pillow, you can sleep here for a bit", Minho started to stand up, but Krystal stopped him. She sighed.

" Aniya,oppa. Don't bother", and the secretary called them in. Minho shakes his head. 

Did I do something wrong, he noticed the frustration in Krystal's voice with her last reply.

 

Krystal talked to Jessica. They are already lying down on the bed.

"Eonnie, why are guys so blunt and just can't seem to understand us, girls?", Krystal asked Jessica.

Minho is really a wonderful boyfriend, but just like this afternoon, he just can't seem to get that I want him to just be with me, and empathize with me, it's frustrating sometimes, Krystal said to herself.

Jessica smiled. 

'Of course Soo Jung", Jessica replied. 

" Guys are not like us. If you share a problem to them, they think that we want them to readily give the solution", Jessica explained. 

"It's just how guys are", Jessica can totally relate with her sister. Some years ago, she and Donghae have a misunderstanding, but after they've talk, they wer able to understand each other better.

" We want to be hug, to be comforted, to be cuddled when we are stressed out. But for guys, its different. They think the best way to help us to give suggestion and solve the problem right away, when in fact what we really need is their acknowledgement", Jessica explained.

"You have to understand Minho", she added. It's the first time Krystal heard her eonnie encouraging her with her relationship with Minho. Though she isn't against them, she is also not pro minstal.

Krystal smiled. At least now, her sister is going to the pro minstal side, Krystal thought. Also, because of what her sister said, she is also enlightened that Minho oppa just wants to help her.

 

" Hyung", Minho called  Donghae on the phone.

"We?" Donghae answered.

"Soo Jung seemed to be mad at me", Minho said.

" Bwohae?",Hae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter