Choices

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Premiere night. Krystal looks at herself in the full length mirror. She is wearing a white evening gown, and a light make. She wants to look her best for a special reason. She smiles as she touch the Polaris pendant she's wearing. She looks at the necklace.

"Perfect!", she exclaimed.

 

"Soo Jung!", Arian, Krystal's manager came in and almost shouted in happiness.

"You have been invited for an upcoming Hollywood movie!", Arian excitedly tells her the news.

Krystal is processing what she heard.

Hollywood movie, me?, she couldn't believe it.

"Naega?", she points at herself and ask her manager.

"Yes, you!", exclaimed the manager. 

Her dream of working with her favorite hollywood actors and actress might become a reality. She feels so elated and it seemed surreal. 

"How can that be?", she ask, still disbelieving the news.

"The producers have seen your movie with Lay before, and they really like you in there. But you stopped for a while to study and now you're back, they want you in their movie", her manager replied.

Then that would mean I have to stay in America, the realization sink in. The smile faded from her face. She touched the Polaris necklace. 

It means, she have to choose again. 

Krystal walked with Minho on the red carpet. They are such a lovely pair. Krystal wearing the white gown and Minho wearing a tux. Both visuals of their group, and anyone who is present can see how matched they are: flaming charismatic Minho and the very beautiful and talented Krystal. Shawols and MeU came to support the two, as their fanchant and lightstick rose up during the presscon before the movie started.

Rumors had already been circulating about how close Minho and Krystal are. Fancams taken during the movie filming shows how they interact with each other and how comfortable and natural they are together. News also leaked on how Minho has been supportive of Krystal when Jessica was still at the hospital, but SMent blocked it right away. That was mostly the question the press asked them during the red carpet.

"Krystal is a very good friend. We always work together before and we basically grow up together in the industry. We're this close", and Minho showed his middle and index finger interlaced.

"Minho oppa is very supportive of me, has always been before and up to now. I cannot tell you how great of a person he is, and I always have admired and respected him", Krystal said to the press. Everyone cheered and clap their hands. Minho and Krystal have nothing to deny because they are not really in a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship. They are committed to each other but are not in any commitment to each other.

Krystal seats together with Minho. He noticed how silent Krystal had been and seemed like something is botheriing her mind.

While they watch the movie, Krystal just looks at the screen. Minho poke her shoulder to get her attention. Krystal looks at him, with regrets in her eyes. She was already wearing the necklace earlier, had already planned to surprise Minho by letting him see her wearing it, but she had taken it off.

Oppa, why things just seems to show up, when everything feels perfect for us?, Krystal ask in her mind.

"What's bothering you?", he asked her. 

Today is our premiere night. Let's just be happy, even for tonight, Krystal disregards her sad thoughts and smile at Minho.

"Obseoyo", she replied and without thinking, she took Minho's hand and hold it in her hand. Minho looks at her with a surprise look on his face. Krystal looks at the screen, but he can see her smiling shyly. Minho looks at their linked hand and smile also. They continued to hold hands until the movie finished.

Minho goes back to doing dance and song practices for their upcoming album. His schedule is fully packed and Krystal cannot tell him that she's leaving for USA.  However, on the night before her departure, she called him over the phone. She tried to call him a couple of times but she cannot reach him. She cannot sleep the whole night  so she decided to inform him through text that she'll be leaving.

 

Krystal and her manager are in the airport. They are waiting for their flight to Los Angeles. Krystal had been invited to audition for a role for an upcoming Hollywood movie, and she checks her phone, she doesn't want to hope, but she wish for Minho to call her or probably shows up at the airport. No call came, and no signs of him at the airport. She is holding the necklace that she wasn't able to wear at, at the premiere night.


"This is the final call for passengers of flight Boeing 143 to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter