Until here

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F(x) members were done preparing for their comeback. Rehearsals and practices, recordings, mv shooting, pictorials, etc.all of these are already scheduled. On top of that, they still have their personal shows or magazine photo shoots. The schedule Krystal loves the most is filming Jkrys. She just loves spending time with her sister. Offcam, she tells her everything that's bothering on her mind especially with Sulli's relationship with a rapper.

F(x) members want Sulli to be happy. They don't mind Sulli dating someone who's really way older than her, but they love and care for Sulli like a family. Sulli grew up in SM, boarding at the dorm in such a young age. Her parents got divorced when she was a kid. With the entertainment industry wanting her and also her parents having their separate own family, Sulli opted to live in the dorm. That's why f(x) leader Victoria really tries her best to be a mother figure to her and to Krystal as well, even to the point of sacrificing her own happiness.

"Sulliyah", Krystal called Sulli who is busy talking on her phone.

" Neh, Soo Jung?", and Sulli ended the call.

"Can we talk?", Krystal asked and Sulli nodded.

" Sulli, we're both the maknae's here, right? You should listen to Vic eonnie", Krystal said.

"Why? What did I even do?", Sulli asked.

"We already started with our promotions for our third album, you should keep distance from Choiza oppa for the mean time", Krystal reminded her.

" I know. I'm listening to Vic eonnie. You don't have to remind me again", Sulli replied. 

"Why does everyone keeps on telling me about this? This is so frustrating! I've lived this life since I was young. What I really wanted was to be an actress originally", Sulli burst out her feelings. Victoria, Amber, Luna and now, Krystal tells her the same thing. Their manager has been bugging her and like an old record player, keep on saying it everyday. 

"My mom who only calls me seldomly, just called to tell me to be careful of my relationship with him so I won't be caught. I'm just fed up, Soojung. I'm sorry", with tears started to fall, she walked out of the living room.

" Sulliyah!", Krystal followed Sulli but she already left.

Sulli had been keeping that feeling for quite some time now. She feel like everyone treats her like she's still a child. Back in Choiza'S company, they listened to her opinion and she feels like she's free. 

For the first time in a long time, I'm able to feel that I'm important, she told herself.

People tend to misunderstand her. Because she doesn't explains herself, because people think an idol is like a human being looked up to, almost perfect and flawless, she is just not that.

I'm a human. I have feelings, too. Why can't people see that instead of just my mistakes?, she asked herself.

She was so young when she joined the company. Every time she gets negative feedback, it really affects her to the core. She would often doubt herself, of who her real identity is. She tried to mold herself to what people wants her to be: sweet, innocent and childlike beauty Sulli, but she just ended up failing and still received hates and bashes. When she met Choiza and his friends, she liked his music and she feels like she can be who she wants to be, be her real self. Not what the fans wants her to be, but just Jin ri, and she's happy that finally some people likes her for the real her. Though, f(x) members loves her, she feels that they cannot understand her. Krystal also gets hate, but she gets through with it, and her family is always with her. Whereas Sulli, she doesn't really have her a mother like Mrs Jung or a father like Mr Jung, or an older sister like Jessica eonnie.

With all the preparations and practices, emotions just ran out of control for Sulli, and the pressure of people to her relationship with Choiza on top of it. Her tears is still falling, and she's wiping them away as she rode a taxi to Choiza's company.

 

Victoria arrived at the dorm and found out Sulli left. She called her number, but Sulli ignores her calls. She asked other friends if they knew Choiza's number and finally she was able to get it.

"Is Sulli there?", Victoria asked over the phone.

" Yeah, she's here. She's been crying since she arrived", he replied.

"Can I speak with her?", Vic asked.

"She doesn't want to speak yet. I'll just let her calm down,first. Then she might be ready to talk with you", Choiza said.

" Ara. But, please take care of her", Victoria pleaded.

"Yes, I will", he said. 

However, paparazzi were able to spot the relationship between Choiza and Sulli. Due to that, f(x) promotion for their third album was put to a halt. Dating in Korea for idols is a big No no. Haters will scream out, posting malicious rumors and threats.

Sulli received lots of hate, bashes, blames which eventually lead to her haitus. F(x) had to continue as a 4-member group. The members know what Sulli's hiatus means, the company would let her go from the group. Victoria tried to speak to their manager and even want to speak to the chairman, but even if she's the leader of f(x), she doesn't have any voice nor influence regarding group matters. Everything depends to the board and the chairman.

Krystal wasn't able to talk with Sulli yet. She feels sad that Sulli is leaving, she feels mad that Sulli didn't listen to her, she feels angry with the situation that dating would halt your career and all you've worked hard for because of how bad dating is for idols like them. It's like dating is a grave sin for idols. She misses Sulli a lot. Though they fight like cats and dogs at times, she feels that Sulli can really understand her and is always on her side.

And while Krystal is working on with a drama, she also performs with her group. She only gets to sleep for a couple of hours a day, and when she feels her body is failing, she just think that she's doing it for her group.

" You can do it, Soo Jung. Miracle is another word for hard work. We can definitely work things out, even if Sulli is on hiatus ", she tells herself. 

 

"Oppa, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter