Jealousy strikes in

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I don't want to come,eonnie", Krystal pleaded with Victoria. They are going to ttby set to visit Sulli.

"I don't want to hear that again, Soo Jung", Victoria sounds a bit mad already.

Krystal can do nothing but get dressed and go with them.

 

These days, Krystal and Sulli aren't going well. Krystal admits that she is behaving childishly, but she can't help it. Minho oppa and Sulli are getting really close with each other.

And Sulli isn't helping either. She's almost always too tired to hear Soo Jung's whining.

 

Behind the camera, Ji Won talked with Krystal.

"Why are you not talking to him?" Ji Won noticed how Krystal is so silent.

"Mwollah", Krystal said, obviously not in the mood for talking.

"Soo Jung, do you realize what your reaction is right now?", Ji Won said.

Krystal looks at her and shakes her head.

"You are eaten over by jealousy", Ji Won commented.

"Ani", Krystal shakes her head.

"I don't have any reason to, nor the right to", she added.

"Soo Jung,you like him right?", Ji Won asked.

I like Minho oppa, neh. He makes my heart really go crazy.

When I cried, he is always my shoulder to cry on, and he treats me really well.

But like, like in a special way, I don't know. I have my crushes every now and then, but what I feel for him didn't fade.

"I do like him, maybe", Krystal confessed.

But I'm not like any other teenager. I'm an idol and I have my priorities.

Even with her young age, she knows her responsibility and doesn't want to destroy it, for family, for her group, for her dream.

"Then, go for it", Ji Won said.

 

Go for it! Krystal said to herself.

 

During the group photoshoot, Jiwon kept on teasing Krystal and made the heart symbol for Krystal and Minho. Krystal smiled back at Ji Won.

After the photo shoot, Krystal turned back and Minho awkwardly walks away.

What's wrong,Soojungie? Minho wants to ask it.

He kept on texting her for days, but no reply. He called her but no answer. But when Jong Hyun calls her, she picks up the phone. Today, he tried to talk to her, but she went past him.

 

Krystal kept secretly glancing at Minho.

Go for it! Go for it! She tells herself. She walked towards Minho and Minho suddenly turned towards her direction.

"I can't do it", and walked to another direction.

Pabo, she scolds herself. Why can't you talk to him like before?

Jiwon decided to help out Krystal and she told Minho about it. Minho was surprised. Krystal never even mentioned before how she's feeling about him and Sulli getting paired up.

"I thought she's fine with it", Minho said, but inside he's smiling knowing that Krystal do like him and is even jealous.

So she likes me, like, likes me, Minho wants to jump for joy.

"Thank you Ji Won-ah for telling me", he said.

 

That night, Krystal went to f(x) dorm and saw Sulli sleeping on the sofa.

Aigoo, this girl, and Krystal went to get a blanket and pillow for Sulli.

Sulli woke up and saw Krystal placing the blanket on her.

"Soo Jung ah", Sulli said. It's been awhile that they tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter