A promise

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho drove Krystal to her home. He holds her hand the whole time they are on the road. He is just so happy, and a few times he brought her hands to his lips and kissed it. Krystal feels so happy seeing how happy he is.

"Would you like to come inside?", Krystal invited him in. Minho smiles.

"Are uncle and eomeoni out?", he said and smiled naughtily. Krystal hit him on the shoulder.

"Of course they are inside", she replied and Minho pouts. Krystal kissed him and Minho smiles again.

"Let's go!", Minho excitedly opened the door. 

 

Mama Jung asked about Minho's father and he replied that he's getting better and will be going home soon. Krystal informed her mother that she and Minho got back together and mama Jung is so happy as well. She hugs Minho and touched his cheek lovingly.

"You know you have always been like a son to me. I am so happy to see both of you together", Mama Jung said. Papa Jung is a different story. Though he likes Minho because  of his sense of responsibility, as a father he can't let his guard down and make sure Minho wouldn't dare hurt his daughter. 

As a father, before the guy could marry my daughters, they have to know that until that time, they answer to me, and my daughters have a father to protect them if ever those men will hurt them, Mr. Jung said to himself. Donghae experienced the same thing. He had always been so close to them back when he and Jessica are still trainees but Papa Jung had let Donghae passed through the hole of a needle first before actually getting his approval.

After dinner, Krystal and Minho went outside and are star gazing. They are seated on separate seats and a feet apart from each other. 

"I wouldn't hold you back", Minho spoke as he looks at the evening sky. He knows about the invitation to a hollywood movie. 

"As artists, being able to perform to the whole world and that would give pride to our country is our ultimate dream, right?", he added. Krystal looks at him. During this past few days, she had been having seconds thoughts in going to America.

"I will always support you in achieving your dreams. You are talented and you are hard working. I am positive you will make it there", Minho added, but Krystal caught the sadness in his voice.

Going there means leaving everything here, my family, friends, Minho oppa. Basically, everything there is new, Krystal said to herself.

 "You will not miss me?", she asked and pouts.

"Pabo", Minho smils and taps her head. Krystal pouts some more.

"Of course I will, but if I can I will go visit you there", Minho said and pinched her cheek.

"Ahh. Oppa!", Krystal is annoyed. He tapped her head, then pinched her cheek. But she became silent after.

Both of them know they might not be able to meet each other. They'll be very busy and it might be some time before they'll see each other again. 

"I will enlist next year", Minho confessed and Krystal was caught off guard. She looks at Minho.

"Kkreum..", Krystal stopped what she's about to say.

I will be in Hollywood this year and Minho oppa will be on military service next year and that's for two years... Krystal is counting the years to come.

"Do you think we will make it?", Minho asked looking intently at her eyes. 

They had been separated before but they got back together now. It has been years but eventually they still end up finding themselves still loving each other.

Will we make it?,she asked herself. She remembered what they have gone through in the past. 

They both smiled at each other. 

"You know what I'm thinking?", Minho asked.

"That we will go through everything that comes our way...  Together", Krystal said.

"Together", Minho echoed back. He held out his pinky finger. Krystal linked her pinky finger. 

 

"Do you want to know what I'm most afraid of?", Minho asked Krystal. She nodded in anticipation.

Neh, I want to know and I want to to be there for you so you won't have to be afraid, she said to herself.

"Kkreum...", Minho is prolonging the excitement.

"Come back to Korea on our anniversary next year", Minho said. Krystal was waiting for his answer, but she was surprised with what he said.

Next year, she repeats it to herself. 

"I will tell you. Next year", Minho raised his hand in a promise.

"Why next year?", Krystal pouts. Minho smiles.

"Just say that you'll be here next year", Minho said. Krystal sighed. She held out her pinky finger.

"I will be here on our anniversary", and she laughs. 

We're like kids, and kids do keep their promises, Krystal thought to herself.

Minho did the pinky promise.

"Promise", Minho said. They both laugh at each other. It seemed silly with what they are promising to each other. No one really knows what the future will bring, but it seemed that they are both certain the love between them will not change. 

Nothing is certain, but one thing I know. I love and will only love this woman in front of me, Minho sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter