A new member

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHINee visits the set of Minstal. They will be doing a short show and it will be part of their world tour promotion. The filming started, and the five dorky handsome and charismatic men would melt your hearts.

They greeted Shawols, do the aegyo, tease each other and say random and spontaneous talks. With their years of experience in doing shows, they would easily dodge difficult questions thrown at them and end up really cute. With other Minho's drama before, they would with his leading lady. But not this time. No one dared to open up the topic of Minho and Krystal because they know how sensitive the issue is to both of them.  No one also mentioned their former sister group f(x) as part of the strict rule of Sment. Those who leave or disbanded should be considered dead.

 Krystal just woke up. She only has two hours of sleep because they had to film overtime. There is an upcoming storm and they need to make the most of the good weather to finish the movie on time. She went to the washroom and was only able to cleanse her face and gargle when someone knocked on the door.

"Soojung!", Jong hyun opened his arms wide, with the cameraman at his back. Krystal was surprised and laugh out loud. When she noticed the camera, the tried to close the door.

"Oppa",  Krystal pleaded to let go of the door.

"I don't have make up on", Krystal said half crying and half laughing.

"Ani", Jong Hyun more, and opened the door wider. 

"Aniyo", Krystal pleaded and covered her face.

"You're still perfect even if you don't have make up on", Minho who just entered the celebrity van said, followed by Taemin. Krystal blushed at his comment. 

Jong Hyun and Taemin are surprised to hear Minho. Onew in to cover the silence.

"Neh, eori Soo Jung is beautiful even without make up", Onew said and pulled Krystal out of the washroom.

Krystal pleaded but the SHINee oppas won't head her plead and continued to drag her out of the van. Krystal can't do nothing but succumb to their want. She faces the camera fresh and out of make up. Her eyes got chinky because of lack of sleep but still she looks gorgeous naturally. Jong Hyun messes her hair and openly expresses their 'sibling' bond. He then flattens her hair with his hand after messing up her hair. Taemin took Krystal's arm and linked it with his arm. Onew, Minho and Key stayed at the back, as they are being photographed. 

Onew faces the cameraman.

"Yeorubeun (everyone), we introduce our 6th and new member, Krystal!", he said. Everybody laugh and Krystal's laughters stood out. 

"Please show your love and support to our Soo Jung", Tae Min said, and wave to the camera. 

"Krystal, say something ", Jong Hyun nudge her.

"Bworagoyo?", Krystal looks blank, then she thought of saying something.

"Neh, saranghae yeoreobeun. Please continue to love and support these handsome, cool and jjang oppa. Saranghaeyo SHINee!!!", Krystal said. She made the heart sign and the MeU sign. Everyone knows that she is a Shawol even before, and the relationship of SHINee and f(x) had been very supportive of each other. Everyone bows at end of the short filming.

 

Krystal take this time to talk to Key. Their friendship was scarred when Krystal broke Minho's heart in the past. Key had been like the 'mother' to the group and was also hurt when Minho was hurting. 

"Kibum", Krystal called his attention. Key smiled at him and Krystal was relieved. She playfully hit his arm, then open her arms for a hug. There are things that gets worse with time and there are things that mends as time goes by. Key hug her. They were really good friends and just broke up. There was a time Krystal and Luna cried in a music show but Key only comforted Luna.

"I miss my maknae Soo Jung", Key said and Krystal is happy that they can start again with their friendship. They are chatting and talking of the old times, until they talked about the present.

"I heard you are in a relationship with her", Krystal tease Key as they are catching up with their life. Key smiled widely and satisfactorily.

"Take care of eonnie, please", Krystal asked Key doing the aegyo.

"I'll hurt myself first before I'll hurt her. I love her so much", Key said. 

"I'll keep you word", and Krystal grab Key's hand for a pinky promise.  Onew and Taemin joined in, placing their arms on Krystal's and Key's shoulder.

"I miss times like this", Taemin said, and Onew agreed. They talked about the good things from the past.

 

Jong Hyun and Minho are talking.

"So, how are you and Soo Jung?", Jong Hyun asked.

"Yeah. She looks happy. I'm happy, for that", Minho answered and looked at Krystal laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter