It's official

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First, I'd like to thank the first 6 subscribers to this fanfic: Affxtions, Choi_Soojung, Yoonyulll, Kryoon9490, Mayari and Jungli94.

Thanks guys! I hope you continue to support until the end.: )

 

================================================================================================================

Soo Jung,you look good together with minhyukssi.

Krystal read a text from Jong Hyun.

Oppa,chinja? So you are watching the heirs? She replied back.

Ani. Minho is following it, so we get to watch it as well, Jong hyun replied back.

Really, minho oppa didn't told me. What is his reaction? She replied back.

He said you both could win the couple awards. But he looks like this  >_< while watching. Hahaha! Replied jonghyun.

 

It's been awhile that they had proper talk with Minho, Krystal realized. When they called in Skype, it only lasts for a few minutes. Both of them are really busy.

She recalled the fortune teller. He is right about her, also about Sulli.

Sulli's love life is bright. While hers, its gloomy.

 

Yes, I'm always thinking if it will work or not. I like Minho oppa. But I always have hesitations and reservations. I don't really know if oppa likes me, even if he treats me especial, I could just be wrong.. Also, idols can’t freely date like normal people. We are always under the scrutiny of the public. We get hate, no, I specifically get hate for looking b*tchy. I can’t help it. I try to always smile, but I just get too tired pleasing the audience. Since I’m thinking that it will not work, I tried to stay away and not get closer to Minho oppa. I don’t avoid him or his calls or texts, but I tried  to act tired or bored or uninterested.

 

 I'm also getting to know other idols, outside the circle that I've been used to. I'm close to Suju, Exo and SHINee. I'm enjoying the company of the Heirs family. Shin hye-ssi eonnie is really cool, and Ji Won, don't mention it. We’re like sisters from different mothers. We talk a lot of girls’ stuff, about dating, about work. I think Jong Suk oppa and Shin hye-ssi are good together. I just feel it. One of these days, I'll introduce them to each other.

 

"Soo Jungah, you're still so young. Don't be too serious about relationships , and he didn't even said that he likes you or loves you", one eonnie told her. Shinhye and Ji Won agreed.

"Get to know other guys. It's not like your being unfaithful or what. You are not in a relationship, right", some SNSD eonnie would tell her.

"You're like one of the hottest idol in Korea, and lots of guys admire you, expand you're circle”, another SNSD eonnie said.

When Jessica would ask her her types, she would point to rugged good looking men. Her sister would disagree.

"So next to Minho, you like guys who are world haters or something like that", Jessica eonnie commented.

Krystal would just laugh. Next to Minho, the rest of the guys are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter