Reunion

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's manager arranged her schedules so she can go to China and then visit Korea for a couple of days. She is ecstatic to meet her members again. It would be the first time they will reunite as 5 members since 2014. 

I can't wait to see you all again, Krystal exclaimed as she and her road manager went out of the plane. The media and C fans are waiting for her at the airport. Krystal smiled and waved to everyone and had even pose a couple of dorky shots. A van is already waiting for her and when she opened the door she is surprised to see Amber already inside. 

"Amber!", Krystal shouts for joy and hugs her.

"Krystal!", Amber exclaimed and opened her arms for a hug. They chat endlessly as they reminisce the old times and catch up with their lives. The van ran as the two continue to converse and laugh, make fun of the past memories.

Victoria invites them to stay at her home. They arrived at a very beautiful mansion with a beautiful flower garden in front and the scenery of the mountainside on the left and the overlooking view of the sea on the other side.

The two went out of the van. Krystal and Amber both smiled and are mesmerized by the view.

"Wahhhh", Krystal exclaimed as she close her eyes and breathe the fresh air. This is how she thought it would be when Victoria send her the photos of her home, but everything is beyond her expectation.

"Eonnie!", Amber ran to Victoria upon seeing her walking from the door to meet them. Victoria smiled widely and opened her arms for Amber. They missed each other so much!

Krystal leave her baggage and ran also to her. They seemed to go back to being kids when they are with their Vic eonnie.

"Pogo shipeo", Krystal said and hug her. Vic smiled with her warmth smile. She is very happy to see her members again after all the years. Hand in hand they went inside the house.

"WAHHHHH!", Krystal and Amber are surprised and Victoria just ends up laughing hard. Sulli did a surprise attack to them from behind the front door.

"Sulliyah!", Krystal shrieked and hug her tightly.

"Soojungah!", Sulli replied and hugs her back.

"The cat and dog are reunited", Amber commented and everyone laughs. Luna came in the evening to join them in the dinner and everyone enjoyed a hearty meal prepared and cooked by their beloved and beautiful leader. The teasing never stopped when Victoria's fiance arrived. The rest of the members have always liked him as their sunbae, but Victoria never liked him at first. it' s a good thing first impression never last. 

"Oppa, you can unhold Vic eonnie's hand", Amber said.

"She will not run from you", Sulli added.

"You should have dozens of little babies after the wedding", Luna tease them some more. Victoria and her fiance both blush. 

"Eonnie and oppa are blushing", Krystal chimed in. What a lovely evening for our f(x) girls who are not girls anymore but lovely, gorgeous, and beautiful women but remains children at heart when Vic eonnie is around. It is an evening of celebrating friendship, family and love.

They gathered together in one room and spend their evening like the old times. It's like having a pajama/bachelorette/reunion all in one. More than ten years of memories and friendship cannot be rolled to just one night, and they laugh and talk and enjoyed their evening like some years had never separated them.

"To the best leader", Luna said as she raise her wine glass.

"To eonnie and oppa for a blissful marriage", Krystal added.

"To many many kids soon", Sulli said. 

"To our friendship", Amber added. Then they shared a toss.

"To f(x)", Victoria said and they linked their pointing finger in a star position.

"f(x)!", everyone cheered. 

True, nothing lasts forever. But we will cherish each memories as long as we can have them, Krystal said to herself as she smiles and laugh with the members.

I have made mistakes and when I got lost that time I was not anymore with my members, they pulled me back up especially Victoria eonnie whom I get reprimanded from lovingly and always gives me advices, Sulli said in her mind.

To my members who have always defended me, and pushed me to my best, I cannot thank you enough, Luna feels so grateful.

For accepting me as I am and never asking me to change and just loves me and are always there for me, I love you all, Amber hugs each one.

My younger sisters, you will always be my first babies and I cannot be any more proud seeing how you all have grown up so well, Victoria lovingly looks at each one of them.

 

They woke up the next mornin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter