I want to protect you

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minhoya, what’s your schedule for today?” Jonghyun asked Minho.

“I will go to Kim Hyuna’s show!”, Minho looks so excited.

“I already asked hyung if I could be his celebrity guest and he agreed”, he smiled widely.

Can’t wait to see Soo Jung perform live again, he grins.

 

During the first airing of the skating show, he came there to watch and support his label mates U-know and Krystal. A lot of things happened after that. Krystal was placed in spotlight not just because of her splendid performance but also because of their rift between her and her skating partner, and she took all the bad comments people throw at her. Krystal made the apology after that. She also fainted in one of her performances. Jessica also came to visit the show after that incident. If Krystal fainted in the middle of the lifting, she could really be injured badly. Jessica is so worried for her, so she came in to see her and support her.

 

“Why do you look so excited?’, Jonghyun asked.

“Do I?”, and checked himself.

I am really excited. Weyo? Weyo, Minhoya?, he asked himself, but just shakes his head.

Jonghyun just shrugged.

“Say good luck to Soo Jung from me”, he said.

 

Jonghyun finds it regretful that he can’t watch it live. He has recording to do and he knows it could take the whole day. He really wants to be there to support Krystal. He remembered, when they were still trainees before, Krystal was a very shy girl, but very thoughtful. He would practice singing for hours in the bathroom, and when he comes out, Krystal gives him a soothing tea for his vocal chords. As he got to know Krystal, he realized that Krystal doesn’t get close to people that easily, but with him, they just clicked. To other SHINee members, Minho comes next as closest to her, and it took years for her to open up. He finds it sad when people bash her, saying she’s a brat and ill-mannered. She’s one of the sweetest girl he knows, and what makes him even sadder is he can’t defend her.

 

Amber, Sulli, Victoria and Minho met in Krystal’s dressing room.

“Oppa, we came here early and waited for you”, Amber who is very close to Minho spank his arms.

“Mian”, Minho replied and made apologetic gestures with his face. Sulli laughs at the two of them.

Then Minho and Amber recited their llama song. Everyone is in good mood, then Krystal entered with her skating partner. Krystal introduced him to them.

 

Minho came back to the room. U-Know finished performing, and he wants to wish Krystal good luck. He came in, and Soo Jung is laughing with her partner. Minho stopped, back tracked and went out of the room. His heart is beating fast. He closed his eyes, and he could see Krystal laughing not with him but with her skating partner.

“Minhoya”, Victoria also wants to say good luck to Krystal but she sees Minho outside the room.

“What are you doing here?”, she asked. Minho looked for answers.

“Uhm.. I.. I was about to go in, but I forgot that I need to go hyung”, he stammered.

“Won’t you go inside since you’re already here?”, Vic asked.

“Ani, eonnie. I’ll just go now”, then Minho left.

What was that lie for? He berated himself.

 

Vic came inside and saw Soo Jung enjoying her partner’s company. They could be so nervous; they just want to make each other laugh to lessen the anxiety.

Victoria looked back to where Minho was, and did not buy his explanation.

Hokshi….

After the show, Minho talked with Krystal’s partner.

“Please take care of her and don’t let her get hurt”, was Minho’s request.

 

After that, Minho realized his lying to Victoria isn’t a good sign, and decided to stay away from Krystal and just focus on his activities with SHINee.

 

Krystal would text him, but Minho doesn’t reply. When they meet in the hallway, Minho would just greet her and walk away. She tried to ask him what’s wrong, but Minho just laugh and pats her head. His behaviour hurts her. She likes him, not just as her crush, but she looks up to him as well. How he takes care of her, even as an older brother, she is already so thankful. But now, she feels, she lost a close friend, a mentor, a brother, her protector, her shoulder to cry on. She is so sad to see him with his back as he walks away.

 

 

The girl idol with the iest abs

The girl idol with so many admirers

Top 5 airport fashion icon

What can she not do?

 

Krystal had won numerous surveys, by audience, online voting and guy idols.

“She is so beautiful”

“She is very chic”

“She is so cool”

“Her abs is very y”

“She is so charming”

“She is so talented, and she won the skating contest”

“If I say who I like, will you put us together in We got Married?”, One idol confess that he likes Krystal of f(x).

 

Krystal already starred in multiple TV Shows: More charming by the day and High kick run 3. People see her cute side doing aegyo and her natural acting skills. She is not just any more Jessica’s sister, but Krystal of f(x).

 

Everyone gathered in the lobby of the hotel. Minho is waiting for Onew together with his hyungs, Donghae and Eunhyuk. Onew is still inside their hotel room. They are participating in the King and Queen of Idols, and it is held in Pattaya, Thailand. They are fooling around, when Minho stopped as he looked at the entra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter