Let's start

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month ago....

"Hey, kid!", JongHyun calls Krystal over the phone.

"Congratulations!!!!", Jong Hyun shouts out. Krystal moves the phone away from her.

"You're so loud oppa!", she replied back laughing.

"Kamsahamnida", Krystal added. She is thankful to have met him, he is just like a real brother to her.

 

Krystal's graduation day, and she tops her class. Papa and mama Jung are there. A vacant seat next to Jessica who is pregnant with her first child, and Tyler sitting on the other side of her. Friends from the entertainment industry also came, Shin Hye, Amber, and Luna, Victoria couldn't come because of filming schedules and to the public's surprise, Lay also came.

Krystal did her inspirational speech, thanked the school faculty and classmates, said her love to all her loved ones, and she didn't forget the MeUs. After her speech, everyone stood up, clapped and cheered and all the graduates threw their hats in the air! Krystal smiled widely, and as she scanned the crowd, she caught sight of him.

Minho oppa, she said. Minho is doing the thumbs up sign, and she smiled at him and lifted her diploma.

They had a celebratory meal with family and friends. On the way to the washroom, Krystal bumped with Minho. They just stared at each other, and laughed after a few seconds. They went to the patio to talk.

"How do you feel, Class Laude Soo Jung?", Minho ask her as if doing an interview. Krystal laughs.

"I feel honored and grateful", Krystal responded in a serious tone as if doing real interview and the two burst out laughing.

Minho looked intently at her. She is the same but different. Beautiful as ever, with the charming smile and expressive eyes.

You've become a woman of your own, Minho couldn't help but feel very proud of her.

"Here's my gift!", Minho said nonchantly and dangling from his hand is her necklace. Krystal's eyes widened.

"Oettoekke? I cannot give you anything,but just this- my heart", Minho said.

"Oppa?", Krystal is very surprised to see the necklace again.

"Wear this when you're ready", and he took krystal's hand and placed the necklace.

"I will continue to wait", Minho said. Krystal look at the necklace in her hand and then to Minho. She nodded.

You've never changed, Krystal said to herself. I'm glad, she added.

Lay was looking for her, and found her talking and laughing with Minho. I wish I could be the person you will be looking that way at, Soo Jung, he said to himself sadly. He left when he saw Minho giving the necklace to her.

 

 

After Lay's confession during the press conference, it became a trending news. They were crazy fans who posted malicious and rude comments, but a lot are supportive of Lay and Krystal. 

Minho saw the news and turn off his phone. Yuri came into the SHINee dressing room and handed Minho flowers. 

"Congratulations!", she hugs him and he hugs her back. Yuri release from his hug and suddenly kiss him on the lips. Minho is so surprised. He didnt return back the kiss and move his face away.

"Noona", Minho doesnt want to break her heart.

"I'm sorry. I tried to forget you, but I always keep coming back to you. If I could turn back time, I'd go back to when you still likes me, and -", Yuri didn't continue anymore. 

"I'm really sorry, but my heart only belongs to her", Minho said, pats her shoulder and goes out of the room. Yuri sighed and bowed down her head.

 

Before the filming of Laystal's second movie, Lay got into an accident and is advised by the doctor to rest for 3 months. The filming cannot be halted and he has to be replaced. Due to SHINee popularity, Lay's role was offered to Minho. 

This is the first time Minstal will pair up in a movie. They had commercials and photoshoots before, but to work in a movie is different. During the script reading, everyone is excited and in great mood. And on breaks Minho keep making jokes to which everyone laughs especially Krystal and Irene.

On the first day of filming, Lay visits the set and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter