Just us two

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal smiles widely as she sees Minho walking towards her. She waits at the parking lot for him to come out from the airport. Minho is wearing sunglasses and looks really cool and handsome.

"Hi there miss! Nice car", Minho greeted her as he came close to her. He placed his duffel bag to the backseat and jump over the front seat of the top down convertible car. Krystal lifted her B&E sunglasses and looks at Minho. Minho smiles at her with his sunglasses still on, he just looks so gorgeous. 

I was too excited for the filming to finish so we can be together, Krystal thought how good it was that the filming ended a week ago. 

We will have great memories together, Krystal said to herself as she ran through in her mind the things they can do and places they can visit. 

"Let's go??", Minho asked as he lowered down Krystal's sunglasses to her eyes. Krystal nods.

"Let's", she answered and kissed him on the cheek. Minho smiled at her.

"Mwo? You stole a kiss from me. You also stole my heart. I should report you to the police", Minho said and pouted. 

"I'll be fine if I get imprisoned. As long as I'm imprisoned in your love", Krystal retorted, and Minho burst out laughing. 

"Where did you learn that from?", he , but pulled her gently to him and kissed her hair. Krystal smiled feeling proud of delivering that cheesy line. 

 

Indeed they spend the day together. Strolling down the walk of fame, and around Universal studio.Krystal haven't visited these places because she waits to share the experience with Minho. 

Minho watches as Krystal drives the car. 

I am glad you have adjusted well to the life here. You seem to blend in here too well, Minho said on his mind. He smiled seeing the smile on Krystal's face. 

That evening, they went to eat at a fine dining restaurant. Krystal wore a black evening gown which really matches her white complexion. Minho wore his tux and brings out the gentleman side of him. Krystal had been longing to eat the best served foods on that restaurant, but she waited for months so she will be there with people close to her heart. Minho is here and she placed her arms on his arms and they walked to their reserved table. 

They were talking as they waited for their food.

"Krystal", a man came up to them and kissed Krystal on the cheeks. Minho cringed and his expression turned from happiness to composed. Krystal looked sideways at Minho and made sure she introduced him. 

"Oppa, this is Dan, I worked with him in the movie", Minho extends his hand for a handshake.

"Dan, this is Minho my boyfriend", Krystal said proudly, and Dan accepted his handshake. Dan looks like the younger version of Johnny Depp, and also looks handsome. 

"Glad to meet you", Minho said. 

"Same here", replied Dan.

"How are you enjoying LA so far?", Dan asked. Minho understand just a couple of words from what he said and Krystal translated it for him.

"Good, good", Minho replied and did two thumbs up.

"Then I will be going. Keep watch over your girlfriend. She has a lot of admirers", Dan said and did a handshake again with Minho. Minho smiles.

"Yes, she is perfect", Minho replied and Krystal blushed as she grabbed Minho's hand on top of the table and smiled. Dan went back to his table, and the two are enjoying again their time together. Their meal arrived and they dig in to sumptuous and delicious foods.

Everything is in English. The waiter, the songs that have been played by the performers, some of Krystal's acquaintances and new friends that are also in that restaurant that night came over to their table to greet them. 

So, this is the world that you are living in right now, Minho thought to himself. Krystal looks happier and carefree here, he noticed, especially when they were out in the public. No media to think of, no saesang fans to be worried about, no scandal rumor that will leak out the second they are seen in public. 

I kindda like it here also, Minho agreed. Actually, he doesn't care anymore if they will be photographed in public or if their relationship will be known. Krystal is already untouchable here, away from Korean media and probably hate and malicious comments of netizens. 

Your safety and happiness is what I care about the most, Minho thought to himself as Krystal takes a selfie of the two of them. They are doing dorky shots, and couple shots. Krystal laughs out as Minho ruined his face for the camera, but no matter what he do, he still looks charming and handsome. Krystal also did the same and Minho laughs out loud.

The singer went over to their table and serenade Krystal. He asked her to sing a couple of lines, which Krystal gamely agreed. The singer is impressed and requested Krystal to sing on the stage for them. Minho claps his hands and encouraged her to go. Krystal shakes her head.

"Aniya", she said and pulled Minho's hand.

"You're coming with me", she added and smiled naughtily. Minho laughs and smiled shyly.

"What are you doing?", he asked.

"Please play the piano for me, sunbaenim", Krystal requested.

"Buing buing", she did her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter